ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (122)

Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5rating 4.9098338
Overall Rating 2.3360681/5Overall Rating 2.3360681/5rating 2.3360681rating 2.3360681rating 2.3360681

2019 Hyundai Elantra
15000 check up
Excellent!

Merritt Island, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
First oil change
Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly yet professional. They made sure I was aware that I could come by or call anytime if I had questions or concerns.

GP

Christopher K.
Kissimmee, FL
Very fast service ūüĎć
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you Christopher for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the great review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team works very hard ti ensure that each customer receives efficient and prompt service! Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) experience on a future service visit.

DT
David T.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Cocoa Hyundai Service
The service department is very professional and knowledgeable. They are very customer oriented on the needs of the customer and needed repairs.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you David for taking the time to complete our review and sharing your experience regarding your most recent service visit. Your satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and customer feedback is very important to our staff. Our team hopes to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a positive experience every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

service review
service satisfactory
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and give us your feedback regarding your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mark G.
Merritt Island, FL
Courtney
Courtney did a great job!

Hello Mark,
  Cortney and I appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback regarding your most recent service visit. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! Thank you for your business and we will see you next week for your special order part appointment.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

TW
Theresa W.
Melbourne Beach, FL
Auto Body Repair
Totally satisfied with Cocoa Hyundai. Mitch took care of everything for me. My car looks good as new. Thank you Cocoa Hyundai and Mitch.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you so much Theresa for the five star rating and positive feedback of our body shop. I am happy to hear that Mitch and his team did a great job repairing your Sonata. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

John S.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service at your Cocoa Facility and Courtney provides excellent customer service and we have been dealing with her since we bought our 2nd Hyundai back in 2014 and she has always answered any questions we've had....
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you John for writing this great review of your service advisor and for the five star rating of your most recent maintenance visit. Cortney treats her customers as if they were family and works very hard to ensure that each guest and their Hyundai receives excellent service. Our team looks forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

LD
Lourdes D.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is top notch!! Vehicle quality is equal.
If you take your vehicle to the service department, ask for Courtney! She is very good. While the reliability of my 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is such that I don't need more than regular maintenance, Courtney, none the less, always treats me like I was her favorite customer. They go over the vehicle and take the time to point out issues. This time they caught a tire wear issue. I was planning on replacing the tires as I knew they needed to be, but their technician found wear issues, leading to alignment problems. I requested a quote on tires and was pleased to find that their price installed, was $250 less than other locations.
Courtney took me out to the bay and showed me the wear pattern and the tech explained the issue.
While we are not in the market for a car, if I needed another, it would certainly be from Cocoa Hyundai!! If only Hyundai had a pickup truck....... I was forced to purchase another brand when we needed one.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you so much Lourdes for writing this awesome review of our service department! Cortney treats her customers as if they were family and goes the extra mile to ensure that the receive the excellent service that they deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and it was very nice to finally meet you!

Have A Great Day!

GS
Gay S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
great service
Awesome staff
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Gay for bringing your Tucson to our service department and for the five star rating of your most recent service visit. We do have a great, professional staff team who truly appreciate their customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you with another (5 star) experience on a future visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

GS
Glenn S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer service
Outstanding service
Attention to detail.

Hello Glenn,
  We know you are along time loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) service experience on a future maintenance visit.

Janet D.
Friendly quick service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Janet for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the five star rating of our service department. Our team works very hard to complete service in a timely manner, as we understand time is valuable these days to everyone. We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our staff.

VD
Victor D.
First oil change
Derek was very nice and informative and got me in and out as possible and kept me updated throughout the time I was there
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Victor for the great review of your most recent service visit. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that Derek provided you with an exceptional service experience. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

MO
Michael O.
Longwood, FL
Hyundai - great service
Professional - clean - reasonable timeframe to fix my flat tire
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Michael for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. George and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure each customer receives, prompt, knowledgeable and efficient service. We truly appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

PF
Patricia F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Fast and friendly
From the time I pulled up to the time I left I was kept well informed. it was one of the fastest and friendliest dealerships I have been to.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you so much Patricia for writing this nice review and for the five star rating of our service department. I am very happy to hear that our staff provided you with an exceptional service experience!
We look forward to working with you in the future and as always, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Marsha P.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always helpful and courteous

Hello Marsha,
  We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and we truly appreciate you taking the time to complete our reviews of your service visits. Efficient and friendly service is what we strive for here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy that you had a positive experience. Our team hopes to serve you with an (5 star) experience for years to come.

David B.
Port Saint John, FL
Unfinished work
Not happy
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you David for taking the time to complete our review and bringing you concerns to my attention. Your satisfaction is very important to us here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would like to speak with you personally regarding your issues with our service department.

Karen B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Taking care of business
Mark was my representative. He made sure to get a diagnosis so he could take care of my extended warranty. We did this the weekend of Hurricane Dorian. He put the order in and told me he would call when it came in, which he did. I went up there, he had it put in and away I went. The problem taken care off!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/15/2019

Hello Karen,
  Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your most recent service visit at our dealership. I am happy to hear that Mark took such good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Evening!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
They got me in and out on my lunch break
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

This is great to hear that our team was able to complete your service promptly and your were able to return to work in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and we are always here to assist you with your automotive needs.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!