Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

Lloyd B.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
No. 1 dealership.
Great teamwork. Courteous service. In and out in no time at all with all servicing complete.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you so much Lloyd for the five star rating and for writing this nice review of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am very happy to hear that our service team provided you with an exceptional service experience. We hope to meet or  even exceed your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Greatness!
It’s what they do.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review of your most recent service visit. We do have a great, professional service team who truly appreciate their customers and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have A Great Day!

HM
Harold M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2019 Category: Service
outstanding service
a special thank you to taylor and technician

Hello Harold,
  We appreciate your continue business and loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are pleased to hear that you and your Hyundai receive the excellent service you deserve. Our team hopes to serve you with a five star experience for many years to come.

PS
Pauline S.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Top Drawer Customer Service
Thank you Hyundai Cocoa for fixing my car, which was no easy task. I cannot tell where the damage that got fixed started or stopped. Collision department, Matt and Mitch, were professional and made me feel that they valued me as a customer and helped my situation. I’m a satisfied customer. Thanks again!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you so much Pauline for the outstanding review and five out of five stars of your repairs in our body shop. Matt and Mitch will be very happy to hear that your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction and that you would recommend our dealership to family and friends. We appreciate your business and if we can of any assistance with your automotive needs, please do not hesitate to call.

JV
Jose V.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Ride
Anytime I have an appointment there and it's going to be a while right away do u need a ride home and u don't have to wait long.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you Jose for the five star rating and positive feedback. We do offer our customers a ride if their appointment is going to be lengthy either back home or to work, as we know that time is valuable to every one these days. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Great Weekend!

Jacqueline W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Service representatives mark was exceptional. After years of being a Hyundai customer I truly enjoyed this visit.

Hello Jacqueline,
  Mark is one of our new service advisors and he will be very happy to hear that you had a great experience at your most recent service visit. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and hope to earn a five star rating at your next routine maintenance visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!
(31)631-2444

Matthew M.
Awesomeness All Around
Thank you Again for the Perfect Experience!

Hello Matthew,
  Thank you so much for your business and for the positive feedback regarding our Cocoa Hyundai five star service department. I am happy to hear that you are a loyal customer and continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Our goal is to maintain that level of service every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

RN
Ramona N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ramona Nottage

Hello Ramona,
  Thank you for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai all these years and for always taking your valuable time to complete our reviews of your service visits. I am am happy to hear that George and our service team provided you with exceptional service at your most recent maintenance visit. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to service you with a five star experience for years to come.

Have a Great Weekend!

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Done did
Service as expected. Good communication. No hard sells.

Hello Michael,
  Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that we live up to your expectations and our team hopes to serve you with a five star experience for many years to come.

Have A Nice Weekend!

2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Close to my house
Good job! Keep it up.

Hello,
  It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Our team works very hard to ensure that each customer receives the same positive experience you had at your most recent maintenance visit. Training and customer satisfaction are two areas we focus on daily with our team. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have A Great Weekend!

Arthur S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly employees
Cortney was great as usual.

Hello Arthur,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the five star rating. Our team strives to provide each and every guest with a pleasant experience with each visit and I am happy to hear that you are receiving excellent service. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
5 STARS
Fast efficient service. The service rep. did a great job. Thanks

Hello,
  Our team and I would like to thank you for your business, time and for the positive feedback. Prompt and efficient service is what we strive for here @ Cocoa Hyundai! We appreciate your five star rating, more importantly thank you for choosing our dealership for your automotive needs.

Joshua H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and up front with repair work
I was very happy working with the body shop for repairs due to an accident. They wanted to make me happy with all the repairs and they certainly did.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you Joshua for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your repairs on your vehicle and for taking the time to write this nice review regarding our body shop. I am happy to hear that Matt took good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

AF
Andrew F.
friendly place
friendly place is from top/down, starting with the owners and managers to the night BOSS cleaning lady(she has all the keys)

Hello Andrew,
  We truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to complete our review of your service visits. Also, thank you for the compliments regarding our staff! We hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score (five stars) every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

GO
Gregory O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great Service as always
x

Hello Gregory,
  Thank you for continuing to bring your Hyundai to our dealership for your automotive needs and for taking the time to rate your service visit. George and our team take pride in ensuring that each and every customer receives excellent service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Cocoa Beach, FL
Great customer service!!
As soon as I walk into the building the customer service rep is ready to assist me!! They always finish up my car needs in a timely manner!!

Hello,
 We truly appreciate the five out of five stars and recommendation of our service department. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai and we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent maintenance visit. Our team appreciates your business and we hope to continue to provide exceptional service every time we have the pleasure to serve you.

CG
Christine G.
Beech Mountain, NC
Ok service
The service took a lot longer than expected. Had to get new tires and the shipment was coming from Orlando. They said the tires would arrive anywhere from 12-1pm. It was 3pm and I had to call to find out the status of my vehicle. They should of called me to tell me my shipment was being delayed. Not the other way around.

Hello Christine,
  I apologize that your service appointment was not exceptional and we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to call me at your convenience!

GS
Glenn S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Oil and routine maintenance
Outstanding service and always attention to details😃

Hello Glenn,
  Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and always taking your valuable time to complete our reviews of your service appointments. I am happy to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and Cortney is the best!

Robert B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Great
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Robert for the positive review and feedback! Our team is dedicated to giving quality service in maintaining your Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service. We truly appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and look forward to seeing you in the future @ Cocoa Hyundai.

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Faulty products
Spent $41 on a rear break light to be changed and the bulb was out the next day. Replaced on my own and has worked fine since. Total waste of money as the bulb was charged $6 and the labour as $36 for something that took 5 minutes on my own. Will never do again.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Hello,
  Thank you for much for bringing your concerns to my attention, I apologize that you that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of time to speak with you regarding your most recent service visit, I would appreciate your feedback.