Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5rating 4.9098338
Overall Rating 2.3360681/5Overall Rating 2.3360681/5rating 2.3360681rating 2.3360681rating 2.3360681

Mary L.
Rockledge, FL
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/07/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Maintenance Department
Went in for a regurlar oil change and the team was prompt and I didn't have to wait long!
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/26/2014

EF
Erica F.
Cocoa, FL
2005 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/28/2014 Category: Service
service review
I have a 2005 Hyundai, belonging to my granddaughter, which has been in the Cocoa dealership twice in the past three weeks.

The first time I complained about not having working head lights and a tail light. George did a walk around and processed the paperwork. He later called with a list of things to fix: replace drive belt and timing belt, replace plugs and wires, flush coolant and transmission, replace several light bulbs, change oil & filter.

I picked the car up and paid the $1300 bill around 5 pm. The headlights were working. The other stuff I could not check. The car was not washed. Since it was the end of the day, I assumed that there had not been enough time for a wash.

A week later, on a Thursday, I noticed that the tail light was not working and there were no lights on the dash board, so I called Cocoa Hyundai. George was not working so I talked to another Service Advisor. The earliest appointment she could give me was Monday morning.

On Monday, George checked the records and could find no mention of the tail light problem from the first servicing. He apologized and said he would get it taken care of. He later called with an estimate which included flushing the brake system. I rejected the brake system flushing. The total bill came to $166.

I picked up the car about 2 pm. Again the car was not washed. I assume that washing is part of Hyundai service, since the survey I was asked to complete specifically asked if the car was cleaner after the service that it was when I left it with the dealer.

I also find it unusual that no one noticed the broken cover on the passenger tail light and recommended replacing it. I was told that flushing the brake system was not critical, it would be ok to delay for another 5000 miles.

These events do not give me a comfortable about the quality of service and dedication to customers by the employees at Cocoa Hyundai.

We apoligize for any confusion we may have caused you. I want to thank you for bringing this situation to my attention. I appreciate your business and please see me next time you are in. I will personally take care of you.

Jerry A.
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
03/27/2014 Category: Service
5 Star Service - 5 Star Staff
I have owned many cars over the years from a variety of brands and I can honestly say that Cocoa Hyundai is at the top of the list when it comes to service.

BF
BARBARA F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness of employees
I made an appointment that was convenient for me. Did not have to wait when I arrived and work was done while I waited which was only about 1 hour 15 minutes.

AF
Arthur F.
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/22/2014 Category: Service
Delivered repaired and on time. Courteous and professional.

David P.
2010 HYUNDAI GENESIS
03/21/2014 Category: Service
Linwood Lee
He gets the job done, always willing to make it right!

Susan B.
03/20/2014 Category: Service
recent visit
In for an oil change. Reasonably fast, while waiting there is a comfortable, clean area with coffee/tea tv and wfi accessible . The personel were courteous and friendly.

THOMAS S.
03/19/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai is into screwing you if possible.
Twice this year Hyundai has tried to get me to pay for items that were covered under my warranty. This time I was told I didn't have an extended warranty. When I explained I paid $2,000 for one I was told I was wrong. Once we found my purchase paperwork then the problem was corrected. People make mistakes. The problem is Hyundai was never on my side. The kept telling me I was wrong. This is the second time this year I have had a problem. Last year I paid $1,800 to fix my turbo when it should have been covered under the warranty but they used the excuse that I was out of my 5000 mile oil change when I had multiple people tell me that wasn't the reason it went bad. Then I drove two miles off the lot and car broke down because they put a bad turbo in my car and it overheated the engine. Hyundai is not on the customers side. I have already made sure 3 people didn't buy a Hyundai and went somewhere else. I'm a single mother barely making it and all Hyundai wants to do is screw me out of warranty covered items.
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/19/2014

We apoligize for the confusuon regarding your extended warranty. The vehicle was purchased at another Hyundai dealer and they have the records of your extended warranty. The dealer who you worked with regarding the turbo probably didn't have your information about your extended warranty. Only your selling dealer has the records of items you purchased at time of sale. Those records are private and not available at all Hyundai dealers. My suggestion is when you take your vehicle to a Hyundai dealer bring your extended warranty information. That will clear up any confusion.

FL
Frank L.
Titusville, FL
03/18/2014 Category: Service
the over all group of associates
everyone like to do there job and you can tell that

AD
ANNIE D.
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
03/13/2014 Category: Service
Highly Satisfied
My service Advisor makes it great!
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/17/2014

SR
SANDRA R.
03/11/2014 Category: Service
Very friendly and knowledgeable service person.
Good experience once we arrived at the dealership. However, since we had moved to TN 18 mths ago I did not realize the dealership had moved to a new location.

Charles B.
Rockledge, FL
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/06/2014 Category: Service
great service
I take my car in for service and oil change.I give my keys to George,and go and sit down to read my book.That's all it takes.
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/11/2014

Thank you for the response. Thank you for your business.

PW
PHIL W.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/04/2014 Category: Service
didn't have the part, still chareged me!
I told the service manager what part was needed, 2 hours later he told me they don't have that part. and charged me $52 to tell me that was indeed the part I needed. Never again!

After reviewing your last service visit you stated you needed a temperature sensor. A temperature sensor is located under the hood and controls your cooling fan. After we diagnosed your complaint of the air conditioning not switching to heat we founf you needed a blend door actuator which would allow the door to open to heat. This part is located insie the vehicle and behibd the dashboard. Your diagnostic charge would have been part of the repair.

DENNIS G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/03/2014 Category: Service
outstanding visit
Great visit speedy outstanding service

Thank you for your response. Than you for your business.

Joan W.
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/03/2014 Category: Service
Great service, no pressure.
They always seemed concerned about not taking too long to do service, not pressuring customers, and do good work.
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/03/2014

Thank you for the response. Thank you for your business.

DAVID D.
03/01/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service.
A-1

Thank you for the response. Thank you for the business.

TA
Tammy A.
Titusville, FL
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
very comfortable and welcoming
I own 2 Hyundai Sonatas a 2007& 2011 & I love them both!
MARTIN A T., FIXED OPERATIONS DIRECTOR from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/24/2014

DT

BK
BARBARA K.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Service and transportation options
Fast service friendly professional and transportation options
Thanks. Bk

CG
Cheryl G.
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
02/14/2014 Category: Service
less than promised/ and charged for warranty work
I had several visits/ first visit was fine to make an appointment for a door handle under warranty and because the car had been stolen ordered wheel covers from the damage received while not in my possession/ and they stated when I came back to have them installed there would be no labor charge/ because they had to door handle anyway so when I came back thinking I would pay for nothing except the wheel covers/ I ordered a front end alignment/ wow here came the invoice the price of the wheel covers which I expected $140/ and the wheel alignment 89.95 so thinking the total would be $230 I was ok, then came the invoice $484, not only did they charge me for the labor for the wheel covers, they charged me for the door handle and the labor for that as well which was under warranty, when I called back Mr. Marty Tague informed me that they had to charge me for the labor for the wheel covers and he was so sorry that they charged me for the door handle and labor and he would send me a check/ that was on 2/3/14, today is 2/14/14 10 days later still waiting and when you call Marty he says he will check with accounting/ very poor business practices/ I will not be back back to Cocoa Hyundai/ Holler Hyundai is where I purchased the car and certainly a much better operation.
I will be notifying Hyundai corporate

Your check was mailed as promised. Thank you for your patience.