ReScore Reviewsā„¢ (153)

Robert W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Professional
Good professional service. Thank you!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Robert for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a five star experience and I am happy that we met our goal. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assistingĀ you in the future.

RD
Robert D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Cocoa Hyundai consistently great service
Always professional, service advisors keep you informed and do an excellent job of explaining your options.
Feel like I'm always treated like family.

Hello Robert,
Ā  You are part of the Cocoa Hyundai family! It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing and I am glad that George and our team continue to provide you with knowledgeable and efficient service. Again, thank you for being a long time customer to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you in the future!Ā

Joseph M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Timely service
Always outstanding service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Joseph for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. We know you are a long time customer to our dealership and I am glad our team continues to provide you with the great service that you and your Hyundai deserve. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you Hyundai for years to come.

Customer service
I am very pleased with Morgan she is very sweet and honest. Iā€™m glad I get to work with her.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/25/2020

Thank you for the five star rating and recommendation of our serviceĀ department. Our team is working very hard during this difficult time to continue to provide great service to each and everyone of our customers We appeciate your valaluable business and look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Weekend and Stay Safe!

Rockledge, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Nice people
Very efficient.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Our team is dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing prompt and efficient service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Weekend and Stay Safe!

WM
Wilfredo M.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful in every way.
Great service and awesome customer service always very knowledgeable.George is my go to guy Always helping me and always answers All questions very helpful!!!

Hello Wilfredo,
Ā  As always great to see you and chat with you about pugs! I very happy that George and our team continue to provide you with the great service that you and your Hyundai deserve. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai!

Have A Great Weekend and Stay Safe!

Cocoa, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
O
o
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for bringing your Hyundai to our service department and for the great review of your most recent service visit. Our customer feedback is very important to our staff and I am pleased to hear that our team provided you with great service. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Have A Great Weekend!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly Service
Quick, friendly service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback of your most recent service visit! Our team works very hard to ensure that each of our guest receives prompt, courteous and efficient service. We look forward to serving you in the future with another (5 star) experience here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Charles H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
love it!!!
ok
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you Charles for the five out of five stars and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased to hear that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai! Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come!

Have A Nice Weekend!

Kaitlyn M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Thank you, Adam!
I originally wasted over 4 hours at Toyota dealership test driving cars. I decided to go back to Hyundai where I had gotten my older Elantra in 2013. Adam greeted me at the door immediately. He was personable and listened to everything I expected out a vehicle. Within minutes, he said he had the perfect car for me- and he was right! He was quick to draft up all of the required paperwork and get me out the door in a timely manner. I'm so glad Adam helped me buy my Kona. I will definitely be returning in the future!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive purchase and for writing this great review regarding your Adam your salesman. Customer feedback is very important to our staff and I am happy that we provided you with a positive experience at our dealership. Again,thank you for the opportunityĀ to have earned your business and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Nice Day!

My service was fantastic
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for being a long time loyal customer to our dealership and for the positive feedback of your most recent service visit. We are very happy that you received the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve! We appreciate your valuableĀ business and look forward to working with you in the future.

FW
Faith W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent. Quick and efficient. Very pleased with sales and service dept.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you Faith for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing and I am pleased to hear that we completed your service promptly and efficiently. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Robert M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Real good people.
Very professional and courteous. Treated me good and got my service done in less time then expected and done right.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Robert for taking the time to complete our review and for sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am pleased that Morgan and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Day!

Raymond C.
Cocoa, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Excelente šŸ‡µšŸ‡·
Exelent and fast
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you Raymond for taking the time to complete our review with a five out of five star rating! Our team work very hard to provide our customers with prompt and efficient service and I am happy that we provided you with a great service experience. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotiveĀ needs and we look forward to assisting at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Cape Canaveral, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
helpful, courteous
very timely and courteous
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to complete our review and provide us with your feedback of your most recent service visit. If there are any reasons or concerns that we should know of to not have earned a five star rating, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai!

Have A Nice Afternoon!