Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

Marsha P.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone has been very helpful and friendly.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Hello Marsha,
  We appreciate your business, time and loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai! customer satisfaction is very important to us and it is always great to hear how well our staff is doing at our dealership. Thank you for the five star rating and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Barbara S.
Palm Bay, FL
First six month checkup!
Great service from people who know their cars! This is my fourth car I’ve bought from Cocoa Hundai‼️
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Hello Barbara,
  Thank you so much for being a loyal customer to our dealership! I am happy to hear that our service team continues to meet your expectations and earn the five stars that we strive to give each and every one of our customers daily. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

EG
Elizabeth G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Always Great Service
My Service Reprsentative, George was very efficient and professional as alsways. My detailor, Shawn, did a nice job!

Hello Elizabeth,
  I would like to thank you for speaking with me today and for the nice review you wrote regarding our staff. It is very nice to hear that George and Shawn took such good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you with another (5 star) experience on a future maintenance visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Weekend!

KC
Kenneth C.
Raleigh, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Repair my tire
Stop in on my vacation to have a tire fixed and the service and wait time was outstanding

Hello Kenneth,
  I am happy to hear that we were able to take care of your service issue and get you back on the road again to enjoy the rest of your vacation. We appreciated your business and if you are ever in the area again and need us, give us a call!

RK
Rosalie K.
FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai Family
I love my Veloster. It is my second Hyundai from Cocoa Hyundai. My first was an Elantra.
My niece, nephew and brother-in-law are all a Hyundai Driver’s.

Hello Rosalie,
 Our Sales and Service departments would like to thank you and your family for being loyal customers to Cocoa Hyundai. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

AP
Alan P.
Orlando, FL
08/01/2019
I felt comfortable
The dealership has a inviting atmosphere . I would by from them again
Im from Orlando it's worth the drive.

Thanks to Josh

Hello Alan,
  Thank you so much for taking the time to write this nice review of our dealership! We are highly appreciative of our customers and your positive feedback means a lot to our staff. Again, thank you for joining the Cocoa Hyundai family and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

CD
Colin D.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
They are very courteous when you walk through the door
Hyundai has always treated me right.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Colin for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the great review of our service department. At our service department we are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile, while providing the best in customer service. I am happy to hear that you have had great service in the past and we look forward to living up to your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil Change and tire rotation
They were very quick, professional, and got me out when they said they would.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team works very hard to ensure that each customer receives efficient and prompt service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) service experience in the future.

NH
Nelson H.
Melbourne, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
They know their business. They are very friendly. I enjoyed bringing the car in for service.

Hello Nelson,
  You are the best! It is always a pleasure to see when you visit Cocoa Hyundai for your service visits. Also, thank you for the five out of five star reviews of our service department. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

GN
George N.
service
People are great and courteous

Hello George,
  It is always so nice to see you! George and our team truly appreciate you taking the time to complete our reviews of your service visits. Customer feedback is very important to our staff and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to them. Thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have A Great Afternoon!

Michael P.
Courteous and efficient service
They were very good at attending to my need for a new battery

Hello Michael,
  I am very happy that your service visit went great and your Hyundai was repaired. George is a very polite and knowledgeable service advisor who truly appreciate his customers and treats them as if they were family. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Margaret L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Always great service
Wait time ran a little long
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you Margaret for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for the positive feedback of our service department. I apologize that your wait was longer than expected and I hope this did not cause too much inconvenience for the rest of the day. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again with another 5 star experience at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Day!

Debora L.
Melbourne, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/30/2019 Category: Service
pleasant people to deal with
I enjoyed my visit to cocoa and will return when it's time. Service was great they did a wonderful job everyone was enjoyable. Thank you for your service.

Hello Debora,
  Mark and I appreciate the five star rating and positive feedback of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership and are happy with our service department. Thank you for your business and our team looks forward to serving you again with another five star experience in the future.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

LG
Linda G.
Palm Shores, FL
07/30/2019 Category: Service
2013 Santa Fe Sport All wheel drive Turbo-Charged.
Linda and I always get perfect service with Courtney and the rest of the staff. Linda and I thank u-all.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you so much Mr. Gotham for the nice review of our service team! Also, we appreciate the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our staff.

Have A Nice Evening!

Lynda B.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Associates are very helpful and friendly, and always on time
Overall always a good experience

Hello Lynda,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for sharing your experience. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! Training and customer satisfaction is two areas we focus on daily with our team. Again, thank your for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Day!

FK
Frederick K.
Cocoa Beach, FL
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Impressed
My neighbor called to say my car’s lights were on in the driveway. Sure enough, the brake lights were on though the car wasn’t running. Service gave me an appointment the next day and recommended I disconnect the battery. George had the problem diagnosed and fixed in a bit over an hour. I was happy to pay $60 for the diagnostics, as the part that failed only cost $1.61. The point is, I could have been told anything and been forced to pay anything. The service and honesty were both very impressive!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you Frederick for writing this great review and sharing your experience of your most recent service visit at our dealership. Our team is dedicated to giving quality and honest service to every one of our customers and I am happy that George took such good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired. Again, thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Great Day!

Debra L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Pm
Solid work.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Debra for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Customer feedback is very important to our service team here @ Cocoa Hyundai and we are happy to hear that we met your expectations. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you with another five star experience in the future.

Have A Great Afternoon!

Michael C.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Great
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Hello Michael,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the positive feedback. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent maintenance visit. Our team hopes to serve you with a five star experience for many years to come.

Have A Very Nice Day!

James S.
Orlando, FL
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Atmosphere
Friendly
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/28/2019

Hello James,
  Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for the five out of five star rating of your most recent service visit. Our team in our service department are dedicated to serving each and every customer with a smile while providing the best in customer service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Great Day!

TE
Tanisha E.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Dropped my car off for service and as usual these guys to very good care of my Hyundai.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Hello Tanisha,
  We appreciate the five out of five star rating and for taking the time to share your experience from your most recent maintenance visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Our team looks forward to assisting you in the future!