BW
Becky W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service trip
My service was great as usual.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you Becky for being a loyal customer to our dealership and for the five out of five star rating of your most recent service visit. Your business is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that our team continues to meet your expectations. We look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit!

TW
Trevor W.
Mims, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always Excellent Service
Cortney has been my advisor for the last year, on 2 different vehicles, and always goes above and beyond. I always see Bryon for my work, who is exceptional. Today he wasn't there, however Matt, was able to take care of my oil change and inspection. He did a superb job and I was out and back on the road to happy driving quickly!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you so much Trevor for your business and for taking the time to write this fantastic review about our Cocoa Hyundai five star service department. It always great to hear how well our staff is doing and I very happy to hear that our team took excellent care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and we look forward to meeting our even exceeding your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Cocoa Beach, FL
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Courtney....Very pleasant and efficient.
No complaints
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the recommendation and five star rating of your most recent service visit. Cocoa Hyundai strives to put customer satisfaction as our top priority and I am happy to hear that your are satisfied with our dealership. Again, thank you for your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Cortney.

Melbourne, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Just George!
You are lucky to have George on your staff. He is respectful, patient and sweet.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for the kind words regarding your service advisor! George works very hard to ensure that each and everyone of his customer receives that excellent service that they deserve. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Close by
On time appointment
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you so much for the five out of five star rating and positive feedback of your most recent service visit. I am pleased that Morgan and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. Again, thank you for being our customer and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Robert S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Service on 2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great service, very timely, everyone was pleasant
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you Robert for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the great review! Cocoa Hyundai strives to put customer satisfaction as our top priority and I am glad to hear that our team continues to provide you with excellent service. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Good Day!

VB
Vance B.
Orlando, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Cocoa vs Holler
It is absolutely unbelievable the difference in quality of service at Cocoa Hyundai versus Holler Hyundai. I will never step foot at the Holler Hyundai location again. Cocoa has earned my business and I will continue taking my business whether it be new cars or service to Cocoa Hyundai.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Hello Vance,
 Welcome to the Cocoa Hyundai family! Thank you for taking the time to complete our review with a five star rating and for taking the time to write this nice review regarding our service department.  Customer feedback is very important to our team and I am happy that you had a great service experience on your first visit at our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations in the future!

KO
Karen O.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
The best service in coco fl
The service are excele
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you Karen for the five out of five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai works very hard to ensure that each every customer that visits our dealership receives the best service. Again, thank you for being for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

SZ
Shirley Z.
Merritt Island, FL
Great representative
I strictly deal with George Denham. He is always so pleasant and explains things in layman’s terms, which is important to this 88 year old female. This is my 3rd Hyundai and have never had an issue with service. Thank you, George!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you Shirley for the pleasant conversation yesterday afternoon regarding your service advisor George! It is always nice to hear how well our staff is doing with their customers and I very happy to hear that George continues to take such good care of you and your Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to you being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family, hopefully for a long time to come.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Professional staff
Always a professional experience.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you so much for the five star rating and positive feedback of our service department. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I'm glad to hear that we continue to meet your expectations and look forward to do so in the future. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit.

Merritt Island, FL
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Very Happy
Awesome job! Thank you.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review and share your experience of your most recent service visit! Here at Cocoa Hyundai we value our customer feedback and I am pleased to hear that Cortney and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hope to make your next visit truly exceptional and earn the (5 star) our team strives to give each and every customer at our dealership.

Charles H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Staff Attitude
EVERY person I contacted was an exemplary example of people proud to work for you organization.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2020

Thank you Charles for taking the time to speak with me the other day and for the positive feedback of our service department. We know you are a long time customer to our dealership and we do have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family, hopefully for a long time to come.

Melbourne, FL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2020 Category: Service
World class customer service
George always makes sure that I’m acknowledged and my car is taken care of in the best way possible with courtesy and great mechanical technicians attention keeps my 234k plus miles Hyundai running like it did the day I picked it up in 2004. George always goes above and beyond my expectations and is friendly and thankful for my business. I’ve always received the best customer service from this service department and will go no where else. Thank you for treating me like family!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/11/2020

Thank you for being a long time customer to our dealership and for taking the time to write this fantastic review of our service department. George takes pride in ensuring that each and everyone of his customer and their Hyundai receive the excellent service that they deserve. Again, thank you for your valuable business and we really appreciate your being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family, for may years to come!

Have A Great Weekend!

Steven S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great sales and service at Cocoa Hyundai
I saw service adviser Cortney for my scheduled maintenance on my Santa Fe. She was very friendly and polite (as always) and got me in and out VERY quickly. I appreciate the personal attention she gives me every time I go in. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. I highly recommend asking for her if you need your vehicle serviced at Cocoa Hyundai.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you Steven for the five stars, recommendation and for writing this fantastic review regarding Cortney your service advisor. Customer feedback is very important to our staff and she will be thrilled to hear that she provided you with great service. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

GN
George N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2020 Category: Service
service
Did what they where expected to do!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you George for being a long time customer to our dealership and once again, for the great review of our service department. I am pleased that our team continues to meet your expectations! Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.