GK
Gary K.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Every thing was GREAT & Copistetic!!!
Everybody was Great as well as the Service!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

Hello Gary,
  Our team is thankful you are a long time customer to our dealership and for the great review of your most recent service visit.  It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we can continue to provide excellent service to each and everyone of our customers. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Have A Nice Day and Be Safe!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/16/2020 Category: Service
Customer
Great service and efficient
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Hello,
  Our team appreciates your five out of five stars and recommendation of our service department. Quality customer service is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent service visit. Thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Lloyd B.
Rockledge, FL
04/15/2020 Category: Service
The service at this dealership is outstanding. They take care of you as soon as you walk in.
Always courteous; Very thorough.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you Lloyd for your business, time and great review of our service department. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai and that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting your expectations at the next routine maintenance visit.

RN
Robert N.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
regular service
Everything was fine. I had a different person to deal with, George was not in. I had no problem with anything done, except the price of the new battery that was put in ($210). It only has a 3 year warranty. I just thought the price was excessive. Service, communication, and people was excellent as usual.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/14/2020

Hello Robert,
  We know you are a long time loyal customer to our dealership and we appreciate you taking the time to rate your most recent service visit. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai as it helps to improve our service for each and every one of our customers. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to make your next visit truly exceptional and earn the (5 stars) our team strives for daily at our dealership.

Marion S.
Port Saint John, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer service employees are great
They always take good care of me when I come there for service m.simon
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you Marion for being such a great customer to our dealership! Our team truly appreciates your five out of five star rating and positive feedback of your service visits at our dealership. Again, thank you for your valuable business and hopefully you will be part of the Cocoa Hyundai family for many years to come!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2020 Category: Service
O
O
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Hello,
  Our team would like to thank you for the five out of five stars and recommendation of or service department. Cocoa Hyundai strives to put customer satisfaction as our top priority and I am happy to hear that are satisfied with our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Afternoon and Be Safe!

JE
Jeff E.
Titusville, FL
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service for all my vehicle needs!
I am a first responder, and I had only the one day off in 22 days to come get my car serviced. I only came in for am oil change, but found out that I needed some brake work and air filter changes. The cost and time spent there was much higher than expected, but with not knowing when I will have another day off during this virus activation , I agreed to do it all that day. My service advisor was spot on with the costs, and time frame for the service.
I was out the door and had a few hours!

Happy to have my vehicle serviced at your facility !

Keep up the great work!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/11/2020

Thank you Jeff for writing this great review and sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. Our team is dedicate to providing honest and quality service to each and every one of our customers. Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and we would like to thank you for your service to our community!

Calvin B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Service discounts
I have noticed on most periods after taking my car in for service Hyundai corporate sends me one or more discount mailings which strangely offer reduced prices for the very services I have just received.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

Thank you Calvin for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive the great service that you and your Hyundai deserve. We appreciate your business and maybe George can check on our web site to see if we have any coupons that pertain to the service you are receiving the day of your appointment.

AP
Alix P.
Rockledge, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I was pleasantly surprised that I was in and out within an hour, as stated when I got there.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you Alix for the great review of your most recent service visit! Cocoa Hyundai values our customers feedback and I am glad to hear that your repair was completed promptly and efficiently. Again,thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

TT
Tyrone T.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Good Job
The work was done the same day and I had the car back to use by 4PM.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you Tyrone for taking the time during this difficult time to complete our review with a five out of five star rating. I am glad to hear that your service was complete promptly and efficiently. The offer to pick up your vehicle when we have the shuttle service is up and running again for a complete detail is still being offered to you. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Bonnie B.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
I do not have any of the services that were selected
George as usual was patient answered my questions knowledgeably very polite friendly courteous. Serviced completed in time that was quoted.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Hello Bonnie,
  Our team and I truly appreciate you taking the time during this stressful time to complete our review with a five out of five star rating. Quality customer service is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you had a great service experience. Thank you for being a loyal customer to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit.

PH
Paige H.
Palm Bay, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly staff. Call with new information on recalls and ask if I need any maintenance. George is the best.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you Paige for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Again, thank you for the great review and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Evening!

Mark S.
Titusville, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2020 Category: Service
My March 30 Cocoa Hyundai Experience
My Service Specialist Mark was professional, knowledgeable and helpful! He knew that I was tired from working overnight and expedited the service that I needed!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/05/2020

Thank you Mark for taking the time during this difficult time to share your experience of your most recent service visit. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Our team and I appreciate your  business and hope you and your family stays safe!

Have A Nice Day!

Richard W.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
10,000 mile service
And Day has taking care of my car since 2013. They make sure that my car is in the top running condition.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/04/2020

Thank you Richard for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for taking the time to complete our review during this difficult time to complete our review. We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer all these years and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

(31)631-2444

Mark H.
Melbourne, FL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Family Atmosphere
The people were open and made you feel at home yet were professional in working on the service requested.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/04/2020

Thank you Mark for taking the time to share your experience of your most recent service visit. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai we do have a great team who work very well together to ensure our customers are happy and receive the excellent service that they deserve. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to meeting or even exceeding your expectations at a future maintenance visit.