Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

Thank you George!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Thank you for bringing your Sonata to our service department and for the five out of five star rating. I am happy to hear that George provided you with exceptional service. Again, thank you for being our customer and I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback

Linda S.
Rating Update
Since my last reporting, the dealership contacted me very quickly to correct the previous problems that I had experienced. I must say that Barbara went out of her way to see that I was taken care of and did a wonderful job. I am glad that she reached out to me and I will definitely return to this dealership when I need any service to my Sonata. Great job guys. Linda Samarel
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Thank you so much for writing this great review and sharing your experience regarding our service department. I am happy to hear that your concerns were resolved and you will be returning to Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs!

Awesome Service
I had a smooth and fast service appointment, thanks George.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your service needs and for the positive feedback. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A NIce Afternoon!

Brian H.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous employees and gret service.
Have purchased several vehicles from Cocoa Hyundai and have had all serviced there as well. Great staff and service department. Thank You
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/21/2019

Thank you Brian for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai and for taking the time to write this nice review of our dealership. I am happy to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you again with another (5 star) experience on future maintenance visit.

Darlene S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Mark
Markwas very professional and answered all my questions with knowledge and respect

Hello Darlene,
  Mark and I appreciate you taking the time to write this nice review and for the five star rating. Mark has been with our service department for approximately for four months now and I am happy to hear that he provided you with a great service experience. Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

Margaret M.
Melbourne, FL
great service
you advisor George is very knowledge and very friendly. the service department has a very friendly staff.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Margaret for writing this nice review regarding our service team and for the five star rating. We do have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers and work very hard to ensure that each guest and their Hyundai receive excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

AD
A D.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/18/2019 Category: Service
As always excellent service, George is very helpful and knowledgeable about my vehicle.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this nice review regarding our service department. We appreciate your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and look forward to assisting you in the future.

CA
Cathy A.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019 Category: Service
The only place to buy a car
My service rep, Courtney, is friendly, professional, able to get great service for my car and the prices are excellent. My 14 yr old Tucson still runs like
a dream, is in great shape, and the "old lady" will go another 200,000 miles. The service techs are trained and wonderful at listening to what is wrong and
the problem is always fixed. When I need another car, I would not consider anyplace else but Cocoa Hyndai. The whole team there are friendly and professional.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much Cathy for taking the time to write this exceptional review of our dealership. It is great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai and that the Old Lady is still going strong! We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to servicing your Tucson for years to come.

Have A Great Afternoon!

RP
Reynard P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Service
Caring service reps, great service and a dealership that values their staff and customers! That customer service at its best!

Hello Reynard,
  Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write this exceptional review of our service department. Each day we strive for five star service and continuously improve however we can. When surveys like yours come through, we are all personally satisfied that our efforts are meaningful. Our team appreciates you being part of the Cocoa Hyundai, hopefully for a long time to come.

Review
Review

Good Morning,
  We appreciate you choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the great review of our service department. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to give each customer five star service and we are happy that we met our goal. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

MJ
Montine J.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Very prompt on greeting and getting you in and out

Hello Montine,
  Thank you so much for speaking with me this afternoon and for taking the time to complete our review. Our team and I appreciate the five star rating and positive feedback regarding our service department. Quality customer service is our number one goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am glad that you received great service. Again, thank you for being out customer and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

James M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
staff
Service rep was exceptional.

Hello James,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for the positive response to our review. Cortney works very hard to ensure that each and every one of her customers receives excellent service. She is a pleasure to work with and an asset to our team! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
GOOD JOB!!
N/A
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that George took good care of you and you are satisfied with our dealership. Our team appreciates your business and hope to make your next service truly exceptional and earn the five stars we strive to give each and every customer here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

AG
Andrea G.
Melbourne, FL
excellent service!
Excellent service! Very friendly atmosphere!!

Hello Andrea,
  Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for taking the time to rate our service department with a five out of five star rating. It is because of the loyalty of our customers we are able to continue to provide excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Great Day!

EJ
Eliana J.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
George Denham Service Advisor is the best at his job of any dealership in East Central Florida.
George Denham is the best Service Advisor I've ever worked with. He is very thorough, explains everything clearly, offers excellent advice, and is very accommodating to all our questions. He is THE reason I and my family have now bought at least 6 (it may be 7) vehicles over the years from Cocoa Hyundai. If you still sold minivans it would be 8! I followed him from Steele Chevrolet and as long as he is here my family will continue to buy from Cocoa Hyundai.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much Eliana for writing this outstanding review regarding George your service advisor here @ Cocoa Hyundai. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing at your dealership and I am very happy to hear that you continue to be a loyal customer to  our Sales and Service departments. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Great Day!

2016 Hyundai Azera
Amazing quick response
Very satisfied with Barbara taking the time to read my previous review and calling me to explain what happened that morning that put them behind schedule.

Long wait time
Almost hour before someone came get car
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for completing our review of your most recent maintenance visit and for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am sorry that your service visit was not exceptional and your appointment took longer than you expected. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your issues with our dealership, I would appreciate it!

Marilyn R.
Parts Order
The only issue I had this time was that I brought my car in and the guy said I needed a new headlight assembly as mine was leaking. He told the lady at the desk to set up and appointment but neglected to order my part. So when I returned I had the option of returning (!) or leaving my car. I left it and all was well but I would have rather it had been all taken care of.

Hello Marilyn,
  Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback of our service department. I apologize that your part was not ordered and you had to come back again to have your headlight assembly installed. We truly appreciate your business. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

AP
Andrew P.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Polite and professional.

Hello Andrew,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for taking the time to complete our review of our service department. It is great to hear how friendly and helpful George was with you at your most recent maintenance visit. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Great Afternoon!

07/13/2019 Category: Service
Car oil change
I will re commend to my friends & family
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/14/2019

We truly appreciate the five star rating and recommendation of our dealership here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am very happy to hear that our service team that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai. Thank you for being our customer and we look forward meeting or even exceeding your expectations at your next routine maintenance visit.

BD
Barry D.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Hello Barry,
   Our team and I appreciate your business, time and positive feedback of our service department. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent maintenance visit. Our goal is to maintain that level of service every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

Have A Nice Weekend!