Latest Review 27 minutes ago

Angela S.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/28/2020 Category: Service
quick service-very happy
I was very happy with my last visit-short wait time-
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you Angela for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. I am pleased to hear that George and our team provided you with prompt and efficient service at your most recent service visit. We appreciate your business and hope to meet your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

EC
Eleanor C.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service department
Brought my 2018 Sonata in for routine servicing. They had me out pretty quickly. I am pleased with their service department.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you Eleanor for taking the time to share your experience of your most recent service visit. Customer feedback is very important to our staff here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that our team provided you with prompt and efficient service. Again, thank you for being a loyal customer to our dealership and we hope to make your next visit truly exceptional and earn the (5 stars) we strive for daily at our service department.

2019 Hyundai Accent
Happy with service
Happy with service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the five star rating of our service department. Customer satisfaction is very important to our staff and I am pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

RF
Raymond F.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Very caring and efficient.
Very caring and professional in their approach to handling my service

Hello Raymond,
  We truly appreciate your five star rating and the compliments of our staff here @ Cocoa Hyundai! I am pleased to hear that Cortney took such good care of you and you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we hope to meet your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

SA
Stephen A.
Cape Canaveral, FL
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Wow this was the best experience I've ever had at Hyundai. The guy Mark who checked me in went above and beyond. He deserves a raise. He made sure my car came back clean and spotless after my 45000 mile check up. He a first class employee and your so lucky to have him. Thank you Mark
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020
Wow! Thank you Stephen so much for taking the time to write this great review regarding Mark your service advisor! Your are right! He is great person to work with and always works very hard to make a service experience as pleasant as possible for each and everyone of his customers. We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass you positive feedback to our staff.

June C.
Smiles
very happy with George.

Hello June,
  Our team appreciates the five out of five star rating and positive feedback of your most recent service visit. I am very happy that our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai! Thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

GB
Gerald B.
Mims, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Professional
Reliable

Hello Gerald,
  Our team and I appreciate the five out of five stars and recommendation of our service department. We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and I am happy to hear that  we continue to take good care of you and your Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your expectations in the future.

Jeffrey F.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Cocoa Hyundai
Had an excellent experience buying my Sonata. Josh in sales and Brian the business manager were both very knowledgable and professional!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Jeffrey for choosing Cocoa Hyundai to purchase your new vehicle! I am glad to hear that Josh and Brian provide you a positive experience at our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

JJ
Jeanette J.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Jeanette for the great review. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am pleased to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Daniel M.
Titusville, FL
Great service, friendly people
Very professional
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Daniel for the five stars and recommendation of our dealership! It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am pleased to hear that you had a great service experience. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Daniel P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Cocoa Hyundai service procedure
Mark Took my car and returned it when they were done. He explained what was done and what to expect next visit.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Daniel for the five star review and for taking the time to write this nice review of your most recent service visit. I am glad to hear that Mark provided you with a great service experience and kept you informed with what maintenance you will need in the future. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Merlina L.
Best Service Ever!
Thanks for taking care of my window motor. Mark in Service did above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the service on my Tuczon...
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Merlina for the five star rating and for the kind words regarding Mark your service advisor. Mark works very hard to ensure that each of his customer receives excellent and treats then as if they were family. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

EK
Eugene K.
service
good
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Eugene for being a long time customer to our dealership and for the great review of your most recent service visit! Cocoa Hyundai strives to put customer satisfaction as their number one priority and I am happy that you continue to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come!

Kenneth S.
Rockledge, FL
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Very slow
Great service and didn’t try to rip us off just slow
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you Kenneth for taking the time to provide us with your feedback of your most recent service visit! Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I apologize that your wait was longer than expected and hope this did not cause too much inconvenience for the rest of your day. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Titusville, FL
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Staff personable
Adam and Morgan get applause for being helpful
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and if there is ever anything I can do to improve your service visit to ensure you are receiving a (5 star) experience, please reach out to me!