Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

KH
Kevin H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Help with issues
Purchased a used Genesis that had some issues that the dealership took care of for me
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Hello Kevin,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and share your experience. It is so nice to hear that our service team were able to take care of your concerns with your Genesis and it was repaired to your satisfaction. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Evening!

KR
Kathleen R.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Great service and friendly staff!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you Kathleen for the five star rating and positive feedback. Our team always aims to deliver courteous and friendly service and I happy to hear that we did a great job servicing your Hyundai. We would like to keep providing quality service, so please contact us for all your automotive needs.

Have A Nice Evening!

AH
Amy H.
Titusville, FL
Needs improvement
Facility isn’t in a convenient location and not inviting, could make up for some of it with some friendly staff.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/30/2019

Thank you Amy for completing our review of our service department and bringing your concerns to my attention. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai it our utmost priority that our customers are 100% satisfied (5 stars). If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your issues with our service department, I would appreciate it.

VL
Violet L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding service.
I was in a pinch. Needed my car ready for next day to go to airport. Our rep said "bring it right in" and she took care of getting the needed repair done. Outstanding.

Hello Violet,
  Than you for taking the time to write this nice review regarding your most recent service experience. I am happy to hear that we were able to get your Hyundai in for repairs quickly and that Cortney took such good care of you. We appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

TR
Thomas R.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
very helpful
Very helpful service staff

Hello Thomas,
  We sincerely thank you for your positive response to your previous experience at or service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership. Our team hopes to live up to your expectations and earn your top score (5 stars) every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

EY
Edward Y.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Service appointment
Brought car in for routine maintenance. In and out quickly. The free oil changes the dealer offers are a real plus.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you Edward for the taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team is dedicated to giving quality and prompt service to our customers and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership. We look forward to working with you in the future, as always, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider.

HW
Hans W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Great place but more attention should be done to make sure indicators are correct.
I love Hyundai but was sad that my tire light was still on. I am sorry to tell you this but just being honest. If this happened to you would you do the same?

Hello Hans,
  Thank you bringing your concerns to my attention, I am sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations. If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would appreciate speaking with you personally regarding your issue with our service department.

AW
Archie W.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent customer service
I consistently receive exceptional customer service from Cocoa Hyundai.

Hello Archie,
  At is always so nice to see you at your service visits here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Also, we appreciate the five out of five stars rating and recommendation of our service department. It is because of the loyalty of our customers that we are able to continue to offer such great service. Thank you for your valuable business and we look forward to see your smiling face at your next routine maintenance visit.

2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/28/2019 Category: Service
They got my oil change done with little wait time and Nice staff.

Good Morning,
  Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that Cortney and our team took such good care of you and you service was completed in a timely manner. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

PK
Paul K.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Staff is knowledgeable and courtious. THE WORK is excellent.
My maintenance rep was outstanding in every respect,

Hello Paul,
  Thank you so much for writing this great review and sharing your experience from your most recent maintenance visit. George and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure that each and every guest and their Hyundai receive the excellent service they deserve. We hope to continue to provide exceptional customer service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

HS
Heidi S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Love Cocoa Hyundai and the outstanding service they provide!
Always pleased with the service I receive.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Heidi for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for writing this nice review of our service department. Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to give each customer five star service and I am happy to hear that we met our goal. Our team appreciates your continued business and look forward to assisting you at your next routine maintenance visit.

KK
Kathleen K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
Good Service
Good Service
Good Donuts
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Kathleen for the positive feedback and review of our service department. We understand your time is valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to rate your service experience with us. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing you Genesis in the future.

GB
Gregory B.
professional folks
Courtney took care of my service visit and she was knowledgeable and courteous

Hello Gregory,
  Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for the great review of our service department. I am happy to hear that Cortney provided you with an exceptional service experience. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you at a future maintenance visit.

Roslyn R.
Car service
Excellent consultant like Cortney and staff.

Hello Rosyln,
  Thank you for your business, time and positive feedback of our service department. Quality customer service is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you are receiving great service from our dealership. We look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit and Cortney is the best!

AH
Ashley H.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Kindness goes a long way
Matt the Body Shop manager has been beyond kind to me after problems with my new vehicle. He helped me without question, made sure I had a dealer vehicle, which saved me a ton of money I didn’t have for a rental, and his kindness didn’t go unnoticed. Matt alone is the reason I would return to Cocoa Hyundai and his GM owes him a debt of gratitude for how he represents this business.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you so much Ashely for the outstanding review regarding Matt our Body Shop Manager. I am very happy to hear that he did an excellent job taking care of you and your Hyundai and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our director of fixed operations. Again, thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call us.

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service i love this dealership and service is great
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Our team and I would like to thank you for writing this nice review and for the five out of five stars of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that your continue to receive excellent service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Cortney & Crew are the best
No problems, ever, when I have my car serviced at Cocoa Hyundai.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Good Morning,
  We truly appreciate the great review and five stars of our service department. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here at Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you always have a positive experience at your service visits. Thank you for being our customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Zephyrhills, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2019 Category: Service
In and Out no problem
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the five star rating of our service department. I am happy to hear that your service visit was completed promptly and efficiently. Also, thank you for the  opportunity to have earned your business
and we look forward to seeing at your next routine maintenance visit.

Enjoy Your Day!

EW
Elise W.
Rockledge, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/21/2019 Category: Service
I had my oil changed & tires rotated. When I left my car was driving funny. I brought my car back 2 days later after explaining to Mark what it was doing. Mark delivers great customer service! He made sure we were taken care of. Turns out I hadn’t had my tires rotated before like I should have. So that’s why they were making the grinding noise. I love my Hyundai!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Hello Elise,
  Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review and sharing your experience. Our team takes pride and works hard to provide excellent service to each and every one of our customers and I am happy to hear that Mark took such good care of you and your Hyundai. We certainly hope that we can continue to meet and even exceed your expectations when visiting Cocoa Hyundai.

MY
Michael Y.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service 2nd to nobody
Excellent customer service, 2nd to NOBODY
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Michael for the five star review and positive feedback! We understand your time is valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to rate your service experience with us. The Cocoa Hyundai team thanks you for your business and looks forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.