Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

Bonnie B.
Clean Friendly Knowledgeable Relaxing
George was kind helpful interested in what was being said, knowledgeable and did not appear to be in a hurry (did not rush me at all). Appointment was timely
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Bonnie for taking the time to to write this nice review and for the five out of five star rating of our service department. I am happy to hear that George took such good care of you and your Hyundai. Training and customer service are two important areas we focus on daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

FB
Fanny B.
Had a good experience
all went well with my oil change and they checked out all vital parts.

Hello Fanny,
  Thank you Fanny for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for the positive feedback of our service department. I am happy to hear that George and our service team took such good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Michael P.
Melbourne, FL
Make me happy!
Found the problem that was wrong with my car and I was out of there in no time at all.
Part under warranty and service was fantastic as usual!

Hello Michael,
  Cannot thank you enough for always taking the time to complete our reviews of your service visits. It is great to hear that your service issue was taken care of and even under warranty which is a plus! Our team appreciates your business and we would like to keep providing quality service, so please contact us for all your automotive needs.

LR
Luis R.
Orlando, FL
Excellent people and servive
Always a pleasure to get my car serviced in and out and they let me know what i need.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much Luis for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. It is always nice to hear that our team makes a service visit a pleasant experience for you here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can make your next routine maintenance visit truly exceptional and give you a five star experience.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

CD
Charles D.
Quick and kind service
Quick and kind service from the time you walk in the door, until you leave.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Charles for bringing your Sonata to our service department for your automotive needs and for the positive feedback. It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our service team.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

DI
Deborah I.
Merritt Island, FL
Excellent service fast

Hello Deborah,
  Thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for consistently taking your valuable time to complete our reviews of your service visits. I am happy to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Tucson deserve. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Easy process, friendly helpful staff
Quick, easy, and professional service

Good Morning,
  Our team and I appreciate you taking the time to rate our five star service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. George and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure that each customer receives prompt courteous and efficient service. Thank you for your business and we would like to keep providing quality service, so please contact us for all your automotive needs.

NG
Nicholas G.
Rockledge, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Very happy with all

Hello Nicholas,
  We appreciate your business, time and the positive feedback of our service department. I am very happy to hear that Mark and our team provided you with excellent service and you had a positive experience at our dealership.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

RJ
Robert J.
Great customer service!!
Taylor is my rep and he always thoroughly explains what needs to be done so my car will continue to run well!!
Everyone that I have come in contact with at Hyundai is always super nice!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much Robert for the great review regarding our staff in our service department. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai we have a great, professional team who truly appreciate our customers. Also, it is always nice to hear how friendly our staff is with our guests!Again, thank you for your business and we hope to live up to your expectations whenever we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

GL
Gary L.
none
none

Hello Gary,
  Our service team appreciates your five star review and positive feedback! Quality customer service is our number one goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service department. Thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future with your automotive needs.

ZB
Zach B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Superb as usual!!
Mark in the Service department is always incredibly customer oriented. I always get in and out quickly and everything gets taken care of beautifully!

Hello Zach,
  Thank you so much for writing the great review! Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and Mark will be very happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service when you visit our service department. Again,thank you for being our customer and we look forward to serving you with another (5 star) experience on a future maintenance visit.

Jeppie C.
Melbourne, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fantastic service
I dropped off my car, took maybe 3 minutes. I came back after being notified that the work was complete and picked it up...another 5 minutes. It does not get more convenient.

Hello Jeppie,
  I would like to take the time to thank your wife for speaking with me regarding your most recent service visit and for you taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete our review. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your schedule, so you did not have to wait to have your vehicle serviced. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to seeing you at your next schedule routine maintenance visit.

BW
Barbara W.
overall well done
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Barbara for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for taking the time to rate your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that George was able to take care of your service issue and your tire was repaired. We appreciate your business and we hope to make your next service visit a full five star experience.

SR
Stephen R.
Mims, FL
2002 Hyundai Elantra
No surprises
They will recommend service that should be done but don't push you to get it done.

Hello Stephen,
  We appreciate your business, time and positive feedback of our service department. I am happy to hear that George takes good care of you and your Hyundai and you feel comfortable at your service visits at our dealership. Our team hopes to continue to provide exceptional customer service every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

MO
Maggie O.
George always handles all issue, Thank you George
Great work fast service

Hello Maggie,
  It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing here @ Cocoa Hyundai! I am happy to hear that George takes such good care of you and your Hyundai and you have a pleasant experience when you visit Cocoa Hyundai. Thank you for being our customer and we look forward to serving you with a five star experience for years to come.

WB
Wesley B.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient, always friendly

Hello Wesley,
  Thank you for writing the nice review of our service department and for the positive feedback. Our team is dedicated to giving prompt and quality service to everyone of our customers and Cortney will be very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service department. We appreciate your business and your loyalty to our dealership!

(21)631-2444

JY
Jeffrey Y.
Great service, great dealer
Great service, great dealerAlways had great service at Cocoa Hyundai. My chicken wrap with a professional and great. Look forward to my next service.

Hello Jeffrey,
  We appreciate the five star rating, more importantly, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs. Mark will be happy to hear that we provided you with an exceptional service experience. We appreciate your business and our team hopes to serve you again with another five star experience for many years to come.

PG
Patrick G.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the great set

Hello Patrick,
  Thank you for brining your Veloster to our service department and for the five out of five star rating of our service department. We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and I am happy to hear that George and our team provided you with excellent service experience. We truly appreciate the opportunity to have earned your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Auto Service/ Repair
They were extremely friendly, informative, and polite. The service was quick, and they went over everything that was done on the car.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. We do have a great, professional team who truly appreciate their customers and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent service visit. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to meet or even exceed your expectations at your next routine maintenance visit.

PS
Patricia S.
Rockledge, FL
Car service
Very professional and service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Hello Patricia,
  Thank you for the great score and positive feedback regarding our service department. George and the rest of the team work very hard to ensure that each and every customer receives excellent service and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Great Afternoon!