Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

Merritt Island, FL
Positive Experience
pleased with vehicle and service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the positive review of our dealership. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your Hyundai and our service department. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to serving you again with another five star service experience.

AR
Antoinette R.
Merritt Island, FL
Great People
Friendly people, very customer oriented, clean comfortable environment in which to purchase or service a car.

Hello Antoinette,
  I would like to take the time to thank you for completing our review and for the positive feedback regarding our dealership. Training and customer satisfaction are two areas we focus on daily as a team and I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your continue business and you as a loyal customer!

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

TW
Tina W.
Awesome dealership
I have been a happy customer since we bought our first Elantra in 2015. Unbelievable service and very professional dealership. We are proud owners of 2 2018 Elantras.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you Tina for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai and for writing this great review regarding our dealership here @ Cocoa Hyundai. It is because of the loyalty of our customers we are able to continue to offer such exceptional service. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to serving you again with another five star experience on a future maintenance visit.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

Devin D.
Oil Change
I called Cocoa Hyundai and George was able to pencil me in for a last minute oil change before my vacation. Great service!

Hello Devin,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa as your service provider, we truly appreciate your five out of five star rating of our service department. I am happy to hear that George was able to accommodate your schedule and we were able to fit you in for your oil change. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

GJ
Gretchen J.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Chuck coming back!!! What an awesome surprise
Best dealership in brevard county.

Hello Gretchen,
  We appreciate your business and the kind words regarding our dealership. Yes, Chuck is back and I am very happy as well! Thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

GJ
Glen J.
Christmas, FL
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick attention when u pull with kind and informed staff, but most important excellent service team at repairing my car.
The day I came I was concerned about an oil light that came on after getting an oil change at 15 minute oil change business.
Although Hyundai of Cocoa was busy this day they brought me in and Mark was the gentleman that check me in and heard ALL my concerns. He offered a few reasons why an oil light would come on ,( which some were comforting) and quickly had my car back being examined . They did exactly what they said they would do , and let me know what other things were coming due for routine maintenance; with no pressure AT ALL. I had already been stressed enough didn't need anymore. They were great, best of all my car was fixed within my budget .

Hello Glen,
  Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review and sharing your experience from your most recent service visit. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that Mark took such good care of you and your service issue was repaired. Again, thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

GF
George F.
FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Employee service and product satisfaction.
Service Rep. Courtney, always knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Hello George,
  Cortney will be very happy when I show her the great review you wrote regarding your service visits. She works very hard to ensure that each of her customers and their Hyundai receive excellent service and I am happy to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our dealership. Thank you for being our customer and our team looks forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

AK
Ashley K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
Very professional, prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. Will definitely be returning here for all of my vehicle needs!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Hello Ashley,
  We truly appreciate the great review and five out of five star rating of our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Cortney is an exceptional service advisor and always makes sure that each and every one of her customers receives the best service. Thank you for your business and our team looks forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

PB
Patrick B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great people and service.
Went in for the recall on my car and an oil change. Seen a new car I liked and bought it that day.

Hello Patrick,
  Congratulations on your new Veloster! Also, thank you for always taking the time to complete our reviews of your service visits. We appreciate you for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and look forward to seeing you at your first maintenance visit with your new Hyundai!

RP
Robert P.
West Melbourne, FL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience.
I enjoy every visit at Cocoa Hyundai. I'm always treated with smiles from everyone. They make me feel right at home.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you Robert for the nice review you wrote for our service department and for the five star rating. We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and I am happy to hear that you always have a positive experience when you visit Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again at a future maintenance visit.

Matthew P.
great
great service

Hello, Mathew,
  Thank you for taking the time to respond back to our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team works very hard to ensure that each customer and their Hyundai receive the excellent service they deserve and I am happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience at our dealership.

Jeffery M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Maintenance
I had a scheduled appointment for maintenance, and even though their computer system was down, there was no delay of service. The advisor listened to what I had to say and acted upon my concerns. Total time was about an hour from start to finish.

Hello Jeffrey,
  Thank you for bringing your Kona to our service department and for taking the time to complete our review. I am happy to hear that George and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai! We appreciate you being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family, hopefully for a long time to come.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

VC
Vince C.
Melbourne, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Fast in and out
Thoroughly inspected and fixed issue under warranty. Adjusted part for free. Customer service just OK. Can't complain about in and out service.

Warranty shmarranty
Horrible value. Charged me $60 to "adjust" a part that cost $48 and takes 10 minutes to access and adjust. I was robbed. Sad they conduct business in such a way. Car has 47k miles. It's under warranty. Service and value ripoff. Buyer beware.

Hello Vince,
  Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention, I am sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations at your most recent maintenance visit. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to discuss your issue with our dealership, I would appreciate personally speaking with you.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
They make you feel at home
Keep on keeping on!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for taking the time to complete our review. Customer feedback is very important to our dealership and I am very happy to hear that you had a positive experience at your most recent service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with another five star experience at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Great Afternoon!

Marion S.
Port Saint John, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer
Every person there is very friendly

Hello Marion,
  It was a pleasure to speak with you yesterday! I would like to thank you for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. At Cocoa Hyundai we always aim to deliver courteous and friendly service to our customers and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Thank you for your business and we hope to continue to provide exceptional service every time we have the pleasure to assist you with your automotive needs.

BC
Barbara C.
FL
Service Review
Great service and wonderful personnel!

Hello Barbara,
  It is always a pleasure to see you when you visit Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs. We We have a great, professional staff who truly appreciate their customers and work very hard daily to ensure that each and every customer receives great service. We appreciate your valuable business and look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

YS
Yvonne S.
Melbourne, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2019 Category: Service
I love coming ro cocoa hyundai for any service to my santa fa, i will always return. The attention and Customer service is the best.

Hello Yvonne,
  You are the best! As always, thank you for the great review and recommendation of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service at our dealership. Again, thank you for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and we look forward to servicing your Hyundai for years to come.

Have A Great Day!

DK
David K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Very timely and very friendly!
Got me in when I didn't even have an appt. They were wonderful!

Hello David,
  We appreciate your five out of five star rating and recommendation of our service department. I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and your service visit was complete promptly and efficiently. Thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Marie S.
Orlando, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Check engine light
Check engine light

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light keeps coming on.
Check engine light keeps coming on after several visits.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Marie,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to go over the issues you are having with your check engine light, I would appreciate your feedback.

Carrie B.
Service for brake light
kortney is awesome as usual. Love you all. Love my Hyundai Sonata❤😉
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Carrie,
  Our team and appreciate your continued business, time and nice review of our dealership. Cortney works very hard to ensure that each and every one of her customer receives the excellent service that they deserve. Also, she treats her guests as if they were family and goes the extra mile if need be! Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Great Day!