Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5Overall Rating 4.9105716/5rating 4.9105716
Overall Rating 2.3414644/5Overall Rating 2.3414644/5rating 2.3414644rating 2.3414644rating 2.3414644

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation
All went well

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Free oil change with tire rotate and balance
None
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Hello,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each customer five star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task, if I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your concerns,, I would appreciate your feedback.

CG
Charlene G.
Rockledge, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The Cocoa Hyundai dealership offers friendly, courteous service starting with Cortney at the front service desk; she always greets you with a pleasant smile and warm greeting. Recently I took my Elantra GT in for service. Doug brought me home, then picked me up afterwards, working around my difficult schedule. Thanks to all the great employees at Cocoa Hyundai for their outstanding customer service! I send any friends who are car shopping to their location.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Popular automobile, love it's styling and capabilities.
I have sold two other vehicles for you, got credit for one years ago, the other was sold to my neighbor (no credit, she forget to mention my name) and she services her vehicle with your dealership regularly. Love my little Hatchback, Hyundai has a sharp, sculpted profile I admire, sorry to see it seems to be going away on the newer models.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Hello Charlene,
  Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review of our service department. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with you regarding your concerns with your seat belt. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

HG
Homero G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Ms Courtenay was excellent on resolving my problem. Thank you again Homero Garza

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Not truthful
What I was told at the time of purchase was not upheld until I complained . Oil changes for life is limited to two per year! Is that claim really oil changes for life? Yes if your grandma and only drive two days a week.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Hello Homero,
  Thank you for taking the to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience we aim to give each one of our guest here @ Cocoa Hyundai. If I could please If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your concerns with our dealership, I would appreciate your feedback.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Cocoa
Cocoa Hyundai,
Got thing handle and always been a grate place

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Reviewall ways the same thing
Hyundai,
always the same thing !
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Hello,
   Thank you taking the time to participate in our review of our most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that your service appointment was not acceptable. I will be reaching out to you shortly to speak to you regarding your service visit.

bcherry@cocoahyundai.com

Deborah D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service experience
Happy as always.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Usually a friendly staff...not today though.
See previous
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Hello Deborah,
  I truly apologize for the negative attitude from one our cashiers, this is unacceptable and we do not tolerate this behavior in our dealership. I will bring this to the attention of our director of our department and he will be addressed regarding his unprofessional manner. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I will be reaching out to you shortly to speak with you regarding your most recent service visit.

Have A Nice Weekend!

AC
April C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Courtney was great
The customer service agent Courtney goes above and beyond her duties to help you get your service done. Repair cost was still too expensive

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Expensive
Repair cost really exceeded my anticipated budget but thanks to excellent service rep we managed to get it done
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hello April,
  Thank you for your business and for taking the time to respond to our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each customer. We hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

WM
Rescore
All better..!

09/10/2018 Category: Service
"extras" included
You offer no courtesy "car wash" after any service work...?
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hello William,
  Thank you so much for completing this review for our service department. Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a five star service experience. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your concerns, I would appreciate your feedback.

09/01/2018 Category: Service
May need to order parts
The repair needs to order parts to be complete
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/02/2018

Thank you for completing this review of your most recent service visit. Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each customer a five star experience. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

Have A Nice Holiday Weekend!

Terry B.
Orlando, FL
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyundai really does care about their customers!
Even though I was upset over the waiting time to have my oil changed, I am very pleased to know that the customer service unit took the time to actually call me to find out what I was unhappy about. She wanted to correct the situation. This is the first time that someone at any business has called to find out what is wrong from a survey that I have completed. George is an excellent customer service agent. He makes sure that my car is well taken care of.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change-It’s about time!
I come from Orlando to get my car serviced here. Mainly because of the free oil changes. I do feel comfortable coming to this dealership because of familiarity of some of the employees. It just took too long to get my car serviced this time. I still feel that you should give a car wash as a thank you gift for your customers.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Hello Terry,
  Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review of your most recent service visit. I apologize that your wait was longer than expected and hope this did not cause to much inconvenience for the rest of your day. We appreciate your business and hope we can make your next routine maintenance visit a full five star experience.

Have A Nice Evening!

Not happy
I am not happy
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Hello Pam,
  Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I apologize that your most recent maintenance visit was not exceptional. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

WS
Waleska S.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The prices are higher than other places
I have taken my car here several times and I am not impressed, one time I had a flat tire and needed a new one and they didn't have in stock so they made me come back another day and I had to miss work....not good!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Hello Waleska,
  Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review of our service department. At Cocoa Hyundai we value our customers and appreciate their feedback. If you could please call me regarding your most recent service, I would appreciate it.

Mark P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Be SURE you know first.
Several individuals at Cocoa Hyundai are simply outstanding. Others make me question the leadership and the policies.

Be sure the items you are sold are delivered, items that were shown and charged as "Dealer Installed" were not installed on our vehicle. When I raised the problem with the dealer, I was told that we had simply gotten too good a deal for the dealer to honor their printed sticker. I had to involve the Hyundai America headquarters to get Cocoa Hyundai to honor the deal. I'm still not sure it's done.

Be sure the services you are sold are accurate and necessary. Having just serviced our vehicle early for it's 15,000 mile service, we were given a price for a 15,000 mile package service. We were not told that items in the package we were sold (that were being replaced at 13,800 miles) were expected by Hyundai to have a 30,000 mile lifetime, more than twice the mileage when Cocoa Hyundai charged us to replace them.

Some people here are outstanding. Other policies and decisions seem much less than honest or ethical.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Hello Mark,
  Thank you  for taking the time to respond to our survey.  I would like to apologize that you did not have a positive experience at your  most recent service visit. I will try and contact you today to discuss your concerns with our dealership here @ Cocoa Hyundai, I would appreciate your feedback.

Cape Canaveral, FL
03/13/2018 Category: Service
service
George, the service man, is a very nice, polite man. My review does not reflect on George, he just depends on his technicians.

03/13/2018 Category: Service
POOR TECHS
NEED TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai our service team strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each customer a five star service experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your most recent visit, I would appreciate your feedback.

Melbourne, FL
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Questionable repairs suggested but clean and friendly place
I question the $60 charge to diagnose a check engine light, AutoZone will do it for free.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for the  feedback. In reference to Auto Zone, they only scan for codes for free, they are not actually doing a diagnostic on your vehicle. Also, prior to the oil change, the vehicle was inspected and advisor consulted with you that needed an oil pan reseal. This service was declined at that time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.

Merritt Island, FL
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Retired teacher
My vechicle concerns were addressed thank you

02/01/2018 Category: Service
retired teacher
Your service was great. I was told the problem and the cost to repair the problem. I did think the price to replace the front mud guards was a little high.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. If you could please call me today regarding your most recent service visit, I would appreciate your feedback.

(321)631-.2444

Kristin S.
Palm Bay, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Review
I would like to find a shop that got things correct the first time. Don't rush. Be thorough. The things not done on my car and new things done to my car should have been caught by the shop not me.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/05/2018

Hello Kristin,
  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey for the body shop. I apologize that you are not satisfied with the repairs that were done on your Hyundai. Please don't hesitate to call me with your concerns, I would appreciate your feedback.

Have A Nice Afternoon!
(21)631-2444

GH
Gerald H.
01/01/2018 Category: Service
Ok Service, nothing great!
I have experienced service from dealers and private companies. The service at Cocoa Hyundai is mediocre at best.
1. When you come in, the person to set up your service should be ready to wait on you, especially if you have an appointment. You should not have to go to the waiting room, then come back out when they are ready, go over what is to be done on your car, then back to the waiting room.
2. When your car is complete, that person should then go over what they did, checked, etc. with you. They should not just tell you, your car is done, pay here, car is outside.
3. When you get back in your car, it should not smell like a mechanic.
Previously with the Toyota dealer, they did all of this, plus always vacuumed and washed my car every time without asking.
I love my Hyundai Santa Fe, but the dealership is a little lacking.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/01/2018

Hello Gerald,
  Thank you so much for competing our survey for us here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I understand from your feedback that you are not happy with our service department. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to discuss with you your most recent service I would appreciate it.

Happy New Year!

Melbourne, FL
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Serviced due to doors failure
Service personnel at the dealership was courteous and professional. Rear doors stopped working in my 2011 Hyundai sonata, they would not open. Car had 67k miles only. To my surprise, they fixed my vehicle pretty quick (same day) but unfortunately warranty did not cover this failure and I ended up paying a big bill. Other than that, I was satisfied with the service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Hello,
  We appreciate you taking the time to respond to our survey. If I could please speak to you regarding your most recent service visit, I would appreciate your feedback.

LK
Lewis K.
12/13/2017 Category: Service
very friendly and quick pick up and crew was very helpful
I had my 2011 sonata towed to the dealership because I had three batteries go bad at the same time . In the car .and the two key batteries all at the same time. The shop found the problem after another day with out my car.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Thank you Lewis for responding to our survey of our service department. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak to you regarding your most recent service visit, I would appreciate your feedback.

Richard S.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Slow service
Took 1 hour and 10 minutes for an oil change and 1 filter change. Declined some services time restraint. 2 Days Later found out had a separating front tire glad I did not get rotate and balance on tires. Attempted to change filter that was changed 3 months ago and did not need it. Wanted to do a body throttle cleaning which I found out the next day was not necessary.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/30/2017

Hello Judy,
  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey of our service department. I apologize that your service visit was not exceptional. Thank you for your business!

Have A Nice Evening!