4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

YM
Yoliswa M.
Delray Beach, FL
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Brandon & Mario are fantastic employees!!!
Whenever I go to get my car serviced
at Coconut Creek Hyundai the staff is always professional and courteous. Mario is always smiling, greeting u & asking if u've been assisted. Brandon is the same and always makes sure he breaks down any information needed regarding ur service. For this visit both employees went above and beyond from when I arrived to when I left assuring that everything went smoothly even to finding out if I had an extended warranty to take care of the fees, leaving me with a lesser bill.
Kudos to you guys for always keeping a smile on your face and providing excellent service, especially during these difficult times!!!!!

LR
Linda R.
Deerfield Beach, FL
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great staff. Estimated time was pretty accurate.
I always lease from this dealership and I bring my cars here for service.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fair and low pressure
The advisor was right up front with what I needed and did not push me to get things I didn't want. He also was honest when it came to the amount of time it would take. They usually say an hour or two and you are there all day. Gabrielle told me right up front that it was going to be several hours and offered a free car service home. I appreciated that.
My biggest complaint for the 10 years I have been going there is the waiting room. Nasty!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

I will review with mt staff

CN
Carol N.
Boca Raton, FL
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Service is great
Abe is wonderful and very helpful, he always makes it a pleasant experience.

Kenneth B.
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Good
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

SR
Steven R.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
First appt
Above average performance And Comfort. I was kept abreast of what the status was with my car.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Boca Raton, FL
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Great customer care
Took me right away told me the issue
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

TZ
Teresa Z.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Best car service
I always get treated well at Hyndai. The service department is outstanding and Rebecca Gonzalez is the absolute best of the best! She is wonderful and pays attention to detail. She listens!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Tamarac, FL
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Covid 19
See comments. Please make changes
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/05/2020

I will review with my staff

2018 Hyundai Kona
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Great job!
Had a great service
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/04/2020

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Customers Satisfaction Comes zfirst
Customer satisfaction and well being are important. You're updated on what needs to be done on your vehicle, so that you can decide, based on cost. Also, re COVID-19, waiting areas are spaced appropriately. Great!
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Tamarac, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2020 Category: Service
I had an appointment for an oil change no car wash. An hour and a half later I was told my car was finished. It is supposed to be express.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Scott S.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Shop Service Charge
Why was a $42 shop charge added to my bill? Could it be for soap for the repair person washing their hands? Didn't I pay enough for the repair.
Their is a world wide pandemic. People are out of work, and Hyundai is ripping people off.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for the four star review please let us know how we can earn five next time

Oakland Park, FL
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
I appreciate that and do I come see you when I come in or do I make an appointment for the car wash

06/30/2020 Category: Service
Well in short I think if you have an appointment you should be taken at that time and if not explain why not.
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for serving your vehicle with us.  I am sorry for the time it took to complete the service.  I am also so sorry that the car wash was down, because of that I would like to offer you a free preimum car wash at your convience.  If there is ever anything i can do please feel free to contact me.  Once again thank you for serving your vehicle with us.

MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

just come see me i'm there 8 to 4 mon thru sat

06/29/2020 Category: Service
pm service at 7500 miles
Booked appointment on-line, one hours service completed. Did not wash car, probably due to convaid 19 issues. overall satified
MIKE S. from Coconut Creek Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020