Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

MIKE K.
GMC Canyon
10/17/2018
Great Service at Reasonable Prices
Cole's always provides quality work at reasonable prices. The staff is courteous, knowledgeable, and always do the job right.

WG
William G.
GMC Pickup
10/17/2018 Category: Service
William said the business did a good job.

Dwayne B.
Dodge Durango
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rita. She said she is satisfied with what they did. They usually do everything she asks, and they do it well.

FR
Fran R.
Buick LaCrosse
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Fran said she was satisfied with the service she received at this facility.

WB
Walter B.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Walter said the staff at this business took his vehicle in as soon as they could, and they took care of the repairs.

TW
Travis W.
Biloxi, MS
Dodge Avenger
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Travis said this business has good people.

COLTON M.
Nissan Xterra
09/28/2018
Don't Use, Beware!
Took my truck in to have EGR cleaned. They said they'll diagnosis everything and do what was necessary. I get a call that I have a ton more work that needs completed. Giving me outrageous quotes. I asked if EGR was fixed. ""Yes but you really need this additional service" So $100 my problem is fixed! Yay! They talked me into an additional $500 service! I go and pay $600. Apparently the additional $500 service wasn't even finished plus my EGR problem is still there.$600 down the drain! They said they'll correct the problem but I'll have to pay some additional money to be FAIR to them!! I already paid for service that wasn't finished why would I want to pay them more for services that I already paid to have done! OUTRAGEOUS!

HG
Hacy G.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Hacy said that everything went just great at this business. He would recommend them.

HM
Hope M.
04/25/2018
Outstanding Service
Cole's has been maintaining our Family Vehicles for over 22yrs and will continue as long as I have one!
Excellent Service and Wonderful People!

EF
Edwina F.
02/16/2018
Honest, friendly and helpful with questions
We bring all our cars here to be serviced.,and we have never been disappointed .
Everyone is courteous,and professional ,and it's always a nice time chatting it up at the front desk.😁👍🏽

RA
Robert A.
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Becky. She said the staff were fast, friendly, and courteous.

Stewart B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Stewart said the team did a good job.

Jason S.
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the facility was very accommodating. They are close by and he hasn't had any problems or issues during prior visits.
Deanna C. from Coles Service Center responded on 01/19/2018

We here at Cole's Service Center appreciates you letting us be your choice in automotive care. Thank you for your business and the kind words as well. As always give us a call if there is anything we can help you with.

STACEY H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/14/2018
Flexibility & Involvement
Detailed explanations of issues in simple terms, combined with flexibility of arrangements & involvement in the process makes Cole's easy to approach when needed.
Deanna C. from Coles Service Center responded on 01/19/2018

We here at Cole's Service Center thank you for your business. We appreciate you choosing us to be your choice in automotive care. So glad we could get you taken care of.

Rick S.
Mississippi
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the business provides good customer service. They were done in a timely manner, and completed the oil change. They did a good job.
Deanna C. from Coles Service Center responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you Rick for your business, and letting us be your choice in automotive care. If we can assist you in any other way please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Mike H.
Toyota Avalon
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said Deanna and the rest of the staff are trustworthy.
Deanna C. from Coles Service Center responded on 01/19/2018

As always Mike we here at Cole's Service Center apprciates the business. Thank you for letting us continue to be your choice in automotive care.

TONI S.
Kiln, MS
Toyota Sequoia
01/12/2018
First time customer...y’all have my recommendation!
Popped in during lunch. Was told it would be twenty mins to get the vehicle back and an hour fifteen for tire alignment. Walked next door for lunch and come back to my vehicle done and ready to go in less time than quoted. Great people skills! Super friendly. Never felt so welcomed or at home in a maintenance shop than I have today. They even have my vehicle back in tip top shape! Already told a handful of people!
Deanna C. from Coles Service Center responded on 01/19/2018

We here at Cole's Service Center would like to thank you for your business. We are so happy that we were able to make you feel right at home. Thank you for your recommendation and your kind words. We look forward to serving you in the future. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call.

Jonathan K.
Moss Point, MS
GMC Acadia
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business had great service and was very professional. They had good prices and helped him look for the right tire for his vehicle.

KI
KEN I.
01/05/2018
Honest, Quality Service
It was a pleasure to work with Cole's. Miss Deanna was very professional and the service was first rate. If you're looking for an honest repair shop to care for your vehicle I highly recommend Cole's.

TW
Tom W.
Mobile, AL
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff members provided great service.