ME
Michele E.
Taylor, MI
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Michele said the staff members have great service, call with any concerns, always answer when she calls and are prompt. She is happy with all the services she has received from them.

James C.
05/28/2021
Always legit!
I took my Chevy Impala into them for a steering wheel change and a seal that was off and they were quick with the repair ! I would highly recommend this company! I had my daughter bring her 2009 Chevy Malibu car here and they treated her with respect and she is feeling safe driving now!

Keith S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Keith said he recommends this place for service.

CK
Chris K.
Trenton, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
05/22/2021
Excellent Service!
I take my Maserati here for service, trust these people with my life.

Trenton, MI
Ford Expedition
05/21/2021
Great Job!
Friendly, fair and honest.

TK
Taek K.
Carleton, MI
05/18/2021
Always excellent service on our vehicles. We fully trust them!
For many years we have taken our vehicles there, and the mechanics always do a thorough job, are trusted to take care of what is needed and honestly tell you what is not needed to be worked on. They do the work in a timely fashion also. In all my years with working with auto repair shops, and as a former engineer, this place is the best hands-down. Too bad I'm moving...but if I can't find a good mechanic where I'm moving, an hour drive is worth taking my car to Conway's!

PD
Peggy D.
South Rockwood, MI
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Peggy said the staff got her in fast and they provided a excellent job.

NL
Nina L.
Dodge Caliber
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Nina said they have gone to the business for thirty years. She said the personnel are super with her. She has all the confidence that they would not steer her in the wrong direction. She has recommended them.

NM
Nick M.
05/01/2021
Extremely Friendly,Great Service, affordable prices👍🏽💯
Friendly,Great service, affordable ,work done in a timely manner and keep you informed of the prob and what’s going on with your vehicle. Strongly recommend 👍🏽💯

GL
Gary L.
04/30/2021
Did exactly as indicated

John B.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
John said turn around time was excellent, communication was excellent, repair was good.

WP
Wally P.
Grosse Ile, MI
Jeep Cherokee
04/21/2021
Skilled-Honest
I never go anywhere else for maintenance on my vehicles

Don C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/20/2021
Wonderful Repair Shop
Perfect place to take your vehicle for repair. Buddy (the shop owner) is very friendly, honest, and reasonable. This was the second vehicle we have had repaired at Conway’s and we will remain loyal customers. Sometimes it can be tough to find an auto repair shop that you can trust, you can trust Conway’s Auto Repair for sure.

GB
Gary B.
Carleton, MI
Jeep Liberty
04/14/2021
Great service and good price
They always get my car serviced quickly and professionally.

RL
Ryan L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said they were quick, did a good job and he is happy with everything they did.