Pat R. on 08/07/2017
Pat said this business indicated there were missing parts on his vehicle when he got it back. After further investigation he found that there weren't any missing parts, but there were lost parts. The mechanic that did the work on his vehicle was shoddy. This was the first time he had come to the business. He was going to come back until he looked at his vehicle to see that the supposed missing parts were never screwed back in, so they were lost. He will never recommend them.
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017
Dennis R. on 05/22/2017
"09 fusion"
For the first time I am not happy I dropped my car off for a noise in the front left side $1,000 later I got new brakes all the way around it and I still have the noise, I took it to the dealership and it was the strut, they changed both struts and now there is no noise. I have always been happy with their service just not this time I still will go back though
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 03:38 PM
Renee S. on 05/09/2017
"Not a good year with Conway "
Buddy is wonderful and till this year our service has been good. We had an issue with our break line on one car and after a few months the break line went again, this happened twice which is scary since my daughter was in the car and my husband could feel the breaks go, lucky no one was hurt. This last Friday I pick up my car from brake being done and my tire rim looks different, it is rusted and looks terrible, the owner says this is how I brought it in. To me I know it is not how I brought it in, he did not give me any good explanation on how it changed only seemed frustrated with me. I took it to an auto shop to get a better explanation and one that would make sense. I know I did not bring my wheel in like this. When they fixed the breaks break dust must have got on the rim and because it was raining it rusted . Getting break dust off is terrible, I wished the owner explained what was on my tire and how to get it off, he was just upset with me because I was upset with him. I did after all have to have the same break line fixed multiple times. My advice is take pictures of your car before you drop it off.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 06:15 AM
Jennifer A. on 02/22/2017
Spoke with Ryan. He said he brought in the vehicle to get the rear brakes done. They wanted to charge over 700$ for the service, however he was able to do it at home for only 50$. He would not recommend the business.
Service Date: 01/09/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017
Randy a. at Conway's Car Care responded on 02/23/2017

Good Afternoon Ryan....I'm sorry you feel as if you had a bad expierence here. I think we looked over your car and presented the safest options in regards to your brake system. With a leaking caliper in the Front and a over exteneded one in the rear, plus pads and rotors for rear,  I am surprised you could fix all that for $50.00.

Mike B. on 07/22/2015
Mike said they charged him $500 for a tune-up which was way too much. He would not recommend this facility to anybody because of his experience.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/14/2015
Review Created: 07/22/2015
Steve B. on 08/16/2014
"Estimate fee"
Many friends and family have enjoyed your service in the past, unfortunately I did not know about the $87 fee you charge when work is not performed for just an estimate. I thought that was a little steep and not to mention that we already knew that it needed a new engine and just wanted a cost. Sorry, you have done plenty of work for my Mom but the buck stops here.
Vehicle: Mercury Milan
Service Date: 08/14/2014
Review Created: 08/16/2014 11:41 AM
Randy a. at Conway's Car Care responded on 08/22/2014

We reached out to the customer to let them know that there are diagnostics neccessary to confirm that an engine would need replacement.  We try to keep in mind the best interests of our customers expecially when there could be a large repair bill involved.  We also asked what we could do to rectifiy the situtation we are waiting to hear back