PW
Pat W.
Quality andTimely service,
Conway's service is thorough, and workmanship is very good. I have been very satisfied with all the work they have done on my vehicle.

Jeff S.
Monroe, MI
01/20/2021
Excellent service and timely repair. I would definitely recommend to others.
Randy a. from Conway's Car Care responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you!  Thanks for giving us the oppurtunity to service you again.

MO
Matt O.
Vehicle inspection
We were in the market to purchase a vehicle for my 16 year old son. So many choices out there with prices and milage makes in very difficult. I was able to call Randy and Buddy up and ask if they would do an inspection on the car before we made the decision to purchase it. They were able to get it in and their crew did a complete inspection and help us out with our decision. Thank you to Conway and your staff

Steve M.
01/09/2021
Conways is a great honest place to have work done on your vehicle.

Jesse D.
Michigan
Dodge Caravan
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Jesse said he took his vehicle to this business and parked it. He had it towed and scrapped it from there. The staff seem to be great guys.

LG
Lito G.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Lito said they were good guys. He would recommend the business.

CV
Cheryl V.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Cheryl said they are very good at what they do and she has been going there for years. She doesn't have to worry the business will take advantage.

Trenton, MI
Chrysler Sebring
12/31/2020
Fair and honest
Had my sons car repaired for a coolant leak and they went out of their way to make sure every thing worked. Went above and beyond making sure the heater worked as well,as they noticed it wasn’t putting out much heat.

RK
Ryan K.
Trenton, MI
Ford Flex
12/21/2020
Great service!!
Conway always provides quick and great service.

BJ
Bob J.
Flat Rock, MI
Saturn VUE
12/18/2020
customer
I've been using Conway for over ten years, and it is without hesitation, the best service of anykind, not just auto, that I have ever used. Dealing with Buddy is like I'm discussing with my best neighbor.

Keith B.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Keith said they are always honest, and get the job done quickly. He appreciates that.

SR
Sam R.
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Sam said ease of service. Everybody was nice and polite. The work got done fast and it was a reasonable price.

KP
Keith P.
Saturn VUE
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Keith said the business was reasonably priced, they were fast and he had no problems with the service.

KP
Kirsten P.
Newport, MI
12/04/2020
Conway's exceeds my expectations every time. A check engine light in my 2016 Malibu is annoying. Duento it being unser warranty intried the dealer. The dealer that can't see me for 7-10 days is a joke. Conway's got me in and got a diagnosis right away. Every time I need a repair done, Conway's is the place to go.

AH
Arlene H.
12/03/2020
Omg! I was so happy!
First snowfall came through and my procrastination caught up to me. I was well aware the heater was not working all summer. Did I fix it? No, who needs heat in the summer. First snowfall fell on my weekend to work. The frozen car doors reminded me.my podcasting had bitten me again. Conways got it fixed quickly and didn't charge me huge price. My Durango was so warm I actually ended up shutting off the heat and rolling the window halfway down. They were very polite! Thank you all so much!