SR
Sam R.
South Rockwood, MI
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Sam said ease of service. Everybody was nice and polite. The work got done fast and it was a reasonable price.

KP
Keith P.
South Rockwood, MI
Saturn VUE
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Keith said the business was reasonably priced, they were fast and he had no problems with the service.

KP
Kirsten P.
Newport, MI
12/04/2020
Conway's exceeds my expectations every time. A check engine light in my 2016 Malibu is annoying. Duento it being unser warranty intried the dealer. The dealer that can't see me for 7-10 days is a joke. Conway's got me in and got a diagnosis right away. Every time I need a repair done, Conway's is the place to go.

AH
Arlene H.
12/03/2020
Omg! I was so happy!
First snowfall came through and my procrastination caught up to me. I was well aware the heater was not working all summer. Did I fix it? No, who needs heat in the summer. First snowfall fell on my weekend to work. The frozen car doors reminded me.my podcasting had bitten me again. Conways got it fixed quickly and didn't charge me huge price. My Durango was so warm I actually ended up shutting off the heat and rolling the window halfway down. They were very polite! Thank you all so much!

DE
Darlene E.
12/03/2020
Quick and Good
Conway’s was able to fix my old car and it runs great.

LW
Larry W.
Jeep Liberty
12/01/2020
As always great service in a timely manner and a fair price.

Rob H.
Woodhaven, MI
Dodge Dart
11/27/2020
Rob
Always pleased with the services provided by Conway. They are always prompt in returning my car, and they call with cost of repair before they do the work.

Jacob S.
Southgate, MI
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said they did a great job, and the timing was great, they got him in and out in under 48 hours.

Samantha S.
Monroe, MI
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Samantha said they were able to fix it for cheaper and faster than they quoted her in the first place. She is very grateful and very appreciative of a job well done.

CJ
Cliff J.
Trenton, MI
Ram Pickup
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Cliff said the service was excellent. They were on time and reasonably priced.

Mercury Marauder
10/21/2020
The work is amazing!
I would highly recommend going to this business! They are true to their customers and not sneaky! Trust this business 100%

Robert M.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they took care of what needed to be done in timely manner

ID
Isabella D.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Isabella said everyone was very nice and did a very good job.

David P.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
David said been going for quite some time great place

Jackie G.
Newport, MI
10/05/2020
Super nice and do great work
Everyone at Conway has always been super nice and helpful. They’ve always done great work for me. They’ve been up front with me on what what was wrong with my vehicle and explained all my options. Definitely recommend them.