David M.
Romulus, MI
04/11/2020 Category: Service
David said that they have timely service and are good at giving him what he needs.

Jim W.
Michigan
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Jim said this business was honest and he would recommend them for service.

Morgan R.
Taylor, MI
Jeep Cherokee
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Morgan said the staff did what was expected.

John B.
Trenton, MI
04/05/2020
Fast service, very satisfied!
I took my truck in for a few issues, and they made me aware of another. I asked them to repair all of them, and I was very satisfied with the work performed and the price they charged me. I would go back again.

CR
Chuck R.
Monroe, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
03/29/2020
Honest, caring, and low priced quality work done quickly....
I went in to have my wiper motor replaced, and they let me know that it was just my wiper blades that were loose and laying on top of the motor that needed to be tightened... Very honest and I would recommend this place to anyone.....

LR
Linda R.
South Rockwood, MI
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Linda said they went above and beyond.

John B.
03/10/2020
Fast service and knowledgeable staff
Mechanics that know what they are doing. Prices great and the workmanship A+.

NM
Nick M.
03/07/2020
Friendly/great service
Awesome service,Very friendly,knowledgeable,and reasonable prices👍🏽👍🏽

JY
James Y.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
James said he had an oil change done and he had no complaints.

Jason A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Jason said they are very professional and quick.

PM
Pam M.
GMC Terrain
02/28/2020
Friendly and honest
Comfortable and worry free. You know you will get the best service without getting ripped off. Fair prices.

CR
Chuck R.
Monroe, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
02/26/2020
It was a miracle.
There I was with a suburban that would not lift the tailgate, my wife was mad at me, my children wouldn't talk to me, my life was in ruins. Then I told my vehicle I was going to go to Conway Car Care, boy did it Spring back to life in no time flat. When I dropped it off it didn't work. When I picked it up, it was like a miracle, everything was like brand new... And the price was so reasonable you would think that I was family. If you have to get your car serviced, you need to take it to Conway Car Care, "when you're there, your family"...

John A.
Chevrolet S-10
02/24/2020 Category: Service
John said he bought a $15 dollar part new, this place wanted to charge him $114, and he thinks they are overpriced.
Randy a. from Conway's Car Care responded on 02/26/2020

Good Morning Mr. Appolloni
 In regards to your trucks issue,  Your vehicle came in for a crank no start and  you told us that you had replaced the distributor cap amognst other parts, and it still did not start. Our job is to figure out why it wouldnt start.
 During our diagnoise is when we found the distributor cap was loose and damged. I guess you even thought that wasn't it since you replaced it prior to having it towed in . Sorry you feel this way and I  hope to have the chance to take care of your service needs in the future.

TF
Tracie F.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Tracie said she loves the business. The staff do a really good job, they are honest and affordable. She appreciates them.

Mark D.
02/14/2020
Honest people
Honest people highly recommend.Never done me wrong will always have my business.