John W.
Kia Optima
03/11/2020
Ron should be your GO-TO shop for auto work
Ron knows cars & doesn't oversell. Has always been fair & reasonable, I trust him to keep our 14 year old car in good condition.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/11/2020

Jill B.
Lincoln MKS
02/29/2020
Would definitely recommend, Ron is knowledgeable and explains exactly what you need,
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/29/2020

Marniska W.
Mount Holly, NJ
Nissan Maxima
02/28/2020
Very personable
Does the best work never had a problem with him or his work my husband always brought our car there until he passed last year and so I keep bringing it there because he’s trustworthy and knows what is needed when I go there for the car never would mistreat my trust in him
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/28/2020

Mark C.
02/28/2020
Ron knows his stuff!
I've been going to Ron's shop for a number of years now. He is very honest with respect to what needs to be done soon versus can-wait-till-later. His pries are fair and he does way more than just oil changes and tire rotations. He is very informative and surprisingly depends on his computer system for details about the health of your vehicle and all of its repairs and services that have been performed. Wish your doctor did this much with your own health! Friendly guy and very experienced when it comes to all manner of makes and models.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/28/2020

BE
Bill E.
Trenton, NJ
Buick Century
02/20/2020
Super service. Quick diagnostic. Just what I needed
Great service. Owner diagnosed exact problem ordered part had me up and running next day. No extra fluff. Old school diagnostics and replaced specific part rather than ripping out multiple systems like dealer. Last two encounters with
Mr Ron saved me at least 500 per visit. All the experience tools and knowledge of the dealers at a home town price and diagnostic service. Awesome!

MF
Marilyn F.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/20/2020
The owner is so nice and fair
He is really good person.

Dennis M.
02/11/2020
ron keeps up with the repairs.
Ron tells You What You Need And What he will

Ron Will Tell You What"s Wrong With Ur Car And What He Will Do And Fix It And Try To Save You Some Money.

d
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/12/2020

Thanks Pal

Ram 1500
02/06/2020
Great service, work is done in a timely manner and prices are fair. Let’s you know what needs to be done before doing the work.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you!

BG
Brigitte G.
Eastamptn Township, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
01/30/2020
The prompt service and expertise workmanship is excellent!!
I stopped by on Tuesday afternoon to request an oil change on Wednesday and my request was promptly taken care of.
I am still very pleased with how my brakes work. They were replaced on my previous service appointment.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you!

John M.
Dodge Journey
01/28/2020
Best move I ever made!
Ron and I went to grammar and high school together and it took me this long to stop in and talk about cars. Ron was professional, efficient, knowledgeable and the consummate car expert. I will never go anywhere else with any of our cars!
John Murray
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/29/2020

Dennis M.
01/10/2020
ron keeps up with the repairs.
Ron Is Always There To Help Fix Your Car

Thanx!!

AT
Anne T.
Monmouth Beach, NJ
01/09/2020
Best place to go to get your car serviced!
This was the first time I took this car to get serviced at Copsetta. Previously I had gotten my car serviced at my car’s dealership. Ron was excellent in weeding through what services I had done on the car which the dealership never recorded. Ron worked with me and we were able to have a plan on going forward on the car. Ron’s knowledge base of what cars need and how to go about what needs to be done is excellent! He is a wonderful resource! I trust Copsetta!
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 01/10/2020

Carol C.
12/27/2019
Fast service
Always friendly and excellent service
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/27/2019

Dodge Durango
12/18/2019
Good honest service and fair pricing for the repairs. Was quick with getting our car back to us.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/18/2019

Jane R.
Beverly, NJ
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/13/2019
Fuel line replacement
Copsetta was recommended as a local and capable repair service for the Chevy Cobalt that needed to stay running. The repair job was out of my league.
Ron gave me the appointment, called with his evaluation of the problems, the options to repair them and the estimated cost. He helped us decide because the car was still needed. HIs work was on time and even a little under the estimate. Car is running just fine. If we need his service again, we'll call him without hesitation.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 12/13/2019