Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dale C.
GMC Acadia
07/25/2019
Air conditioner repair
As always the service was very good
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you!

GC
Gene C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/25/2019
Promt service
Vehicle had a brake problem and Ron got me in to check it. He gave me options on what could be done and got what I needed promptly.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 07/25/2019

Dennis M.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/16/2019
ron fixed the air
he has a clean shop and ron does good work.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 07/17/2019

Thanx!!!!

WW
Wesley W.
Lumberton, NJ
Oldsmobile
07/12/2019
Fairness and knowledgeable!!
Ron is the owner of the business and he takes his time to explain the problem and go over the various options that you may have. His price and workmanship is fantastic. If you’re having car problem this is the first place to go and you won’t be disappointed.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 07/12/2019

AT
Anne T.
Little Silver, NJ
06/21/2019
Copsetta Auto Repair Service
Great place to bring your auto to do oil changes and check-ups for your vehicle.
Ron was very knowledgable on what needed to be done in regards to the service on my vehicle.
Copsetta is a safe reliable establishment if you need work done on your vehicle.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 07/12/2019

GV
Georgette V.
Nissan Rogue
06/20/2019
Brake job
Ron consulted the dealership website for the specifications on my car. He explained the process and why there was a devaluation from the norm. He finished the work in a timely manor.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 06/20/2019

DO
Dave O.
Mount Laurel, NJ
06/07/2019
Honest Mechanic
Got my rotors and front brakes replaced for a very good price and was given other good advice about the problems of my new to me used car. The mechanic is a really nice guy with tons of experience. I will definitely have him work on my car again.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 06/07/2019

GC
Gene C.
06/05/2019
Convenient to my house
Took my vehicle to Ron and he checked it and did the work in a very prompt time. Also explained all that he did and what to do if it happens to leak again. Enjoyable experiance
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 06/06/2019

Thank You!!

Debbie S.
Pontiac Solstice
06/05/2019
Effiencent and fair
Always a good experience...
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 06/06/2019

Thank You!!

RL
Rich L.
05/22/2019
Overall rating
I get an honest evaluation and great service at a very fair cost.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 05/22/2019

George W.
Lincoln MKZ
05/14/2019
Always a pleasure
As a former mechanic I always hate having someone else work on my car it’s not like that with Copsetta. He takes time to find the problem and then fixes it. He doesn’t try to sell you something you don’t need just to make a sale. He’s very knowledgeable and I trust his work.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 05/14/2019

BW
Bill W.
Jeep Cherokee
05/10/2019
Copsetta got my car back on the road. Quick and easy. Thanks for great service
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 05/10/2019

Jessica H.
04/24/2019
Great customer service.
I was very happy with the customer service and work provided. Will definitely be using them in the future.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 04/25/2019

Desi D.
04/21/2019
Lights out
Thanks for getting us in and out so quickly and making sure all regular maintenance is up to date
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 04/22/2019

Russ R.
Mount Holly, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2019
tail light problem
Left rear taillight assembly was nearly filled with water
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 04/08/2019

John S.
04/02/2019
Awesome experience, my go to place from now on.
I had had the car serviced at our local trip/insurance/hi tech repair shops, and was told that I had a really bad oil pan leak and rack & pinion leak that would cost over $1600 to repair-on a 12 year old car. I hadn't noticed any spotting on the ground where the car had been parked so I thought I'd get a second opinion from Ron since I'd seen his ad on the OLQP church bulletin. Thank God there are still some people like Ron, He put the car up on the lift, and came back into the office about 10 minutes later. He had tightened 4 bolts on the oil pan, and said the rack & pinion leak was insignificant, may have only been blow back from the oil pan. We found we had a mutual interest in model railroads and talked about 20 minutes. I'll keep my membership in the other place for the road service and free inspections, but Ron will be the place I'll go to to get the work done.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 04/02/2019

PP
Pat P.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Pat said she likes everything about the business. They are excellent.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 04/02/2019

Mark M.
Scion xB
03/23/2019
Copsetta Auto Repair Service a great place to do business
Stopped in to get an estimate on car's condition for our son to use 300 miles away. Got the list and got started on it. Ron has made one of the repairs and we have scheduled a Scion recall at the dealer as per his inspection. We have two more items to get done and will schedule them later next week.
Ron has been professional, positive and realistic to us and we very much appreciate his judgement!
He's recommended by me.
Sincerely,
Mark Murdy
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/24/2019

BR
Bryan R.
03/07/2019
Honest local shop
This was my first time having my Prius fixed at CARS. Ron was very approachable and didn't try to make me feel dumb or intimidated which has happened in the past at other shops. Once he confirmed what the problem was he gave me an estimate on how much it would cost and when it would be complete. He stuck to his word and the car was fixed before I thought it would. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend CARS for any repair or maintenance.
Ron C. from Copsetta Auto Repair Service responded on 03/07/2019