4.0

Blaine C.
Aubrey, TX
01/08/2020
Terrible
They take your money and never ship you parts. Order was placed a little over a year ago and after countless emails and phone calls I have nothing.

Michael W.
Stafford, VA
11/19/2019
Worst supplier I have ever seen
They will lie to you over and over about shipping your order. It is always in the mail. They are going to drop ship from the manufacturer, the shipping boy was out sick, they fired the shipping agent. The lies never stop, and you never get your parts.

Chris S.
Corona, CA
10/30/2019
Great service...
Mike is a fair and honest guy,., we have been coming here for 25!years. Would not take my car to anyone else.

TW
Troy W.
Riverside, CA
08/15/2019
C5 owner
Thanks to Mike for answering my never ending questions concerning my C5. In and out on time as promised.

CD
Curt D.
Menifee, CA
08/04/2019
Awesome service and knowledge
Brought my 78 from Michigan and needed it gone through for safety, reliability and to pass california smog. The team was awesome in finding and correcting all the issues needed to get my 78 back on the road.

Thanks Mike and team!

Rick S.
Riverside, CA
07/24/2019
The best customer service
Great service on my 1985 Corvette. Long time customer. Always satisfied with their work. They are professional and get the job done right!

JE
John E.
Lake Elsinore, CA
05/14/2019
They help with the hard problems
My son and I have been working on his 1984 Corvette as an ongoing project since we bought it several years ago. While he has driven it as his only car, we have also replaced almost every significant part of this vehicle. Often times finding a key part has been a challenge, like when the rear glass got shattered or when he was hit by another driver. Corvette Specialty has been the go to people for all of these parts, and when we needed someone to do the work, they covered that as well. Without them this car would be a pile of parts.

Jerry T.
Corona, CA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said it was a little pricey but it was more convenient for him. He said they always treat him well.

04/02/2019
Great Place
Great place to take your Corvette. I purchased a 1979 that required lots of work that included mechanical and electrical. They handled all efficiently and quickly at a fair price

Alan B.
Redlands, CA
03/21/2019
Transmission Service
Had the transmission and differential serviced on my C5 Corvette. The appointment was easy to make. They were ready when I brought the car in (I waited for the service). Everything was completed in a timely manner. I'll bring the car back to them when additional service is needed.
A word of advise...This service is easily overlooked because of the location of the transmission and the difficulty in checking the fluid. Don't wait as long as I did to have this service completed. The fluid was in very poor condition.

B B.
La Monte, MO
02/28/2019
Shit company
hi want to warn a rogue company they said they have stuff in stock and can send the stuff immediately. But in the work itself, they bluff they have not sent anything but paid. They refuse to reply to email so they have blown me at about $ 500. never buy anything from this shit company please share this.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 04/24/2019

I would love to help you out in this matter, We have no record of you being a customer. Please reach out to me at 951 272 8648 and will gladly assist you, thank you,  Mike

02/19/2019
Seat Belts
Again I had a fantastic experience at Corvette Specialty. My seat belt became twisted and wouldn’t buckle. Mike dropped what he was doing, looked at my problem and had it fixed in a couple of minutes and he said “no charge”. Now that’s customer service at its best!

02/18/2019
79 Corvette
Corvette Specialty is fantastic. I have worked with Mike, he is very professional and knows his Corvettes. I have had minor to major work on my car and it has been fixed correctly and delivered when promised

John B.
Chino, CA
02/15/2019
Fast service
These guys are quick and reasonable.

David R.
Colton, CA
02/07/2019
Good Service
The service was good and fast! So, far my corvette is running great!