Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5Overall Rating 4.05/5rating 4.05

John B.
Chino, CA
02/15/2019
Fast service
These guys are quick and reasonable.

David R.
Colton, CA
02/07/2019
Good Service
The service was good and fast! So, far my corvette is running great!

JOE S.
Perris, CA
01/25/2019
C5 Corvette Brake Module
They fixed a wiring nightmare that another shop messed up on which affected my brake module. Price a little high but they got my c5 vette in it proper functioning order again. Mike knows how to find and get difficult to find parts for your corvette.

San Bernardino, CA
01/09/2019
Part Replacement
I've been a customer a number of times to Corvette Specialties and the work that I've been having done has been completed but my feedback to the professionalism is lacking. I was driving my vehicle home yesterday after being repaired and the blinker wasn't operating properly the way it was when I first got there. So I had to investigate it myself when I got home. Also I feel that the organization and cleanliness of the business needs a lot of help it does not look organized or professional in areas of the business. Thanks
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 01/17/2019

Sorry to hear that you were unhappy during your last visit, but I don't understand why you blame us for your blinker malfunctionning when we did not even touch it. As for the cleanliness of the facility, we have a cleaning crew that comes weekly and does a very good job and also a mobil car wash company that also comes weekly and washes all the cars. So I am not sure what we did wrong but I would very much appreciate at your next visit if you could point out where we are lacking and most definetely will rectify it. For customer that have not visited our facitlity, I am posting a few pictures on Instagram for their review. @corvettespecialty

Manuel B.
Grand Terrace, CA
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said the service and everything was fantastic. He stated he felt the owner, Mike, was fabulous and true with everything. He didn't try to push anything additional so he could charge them more. He was very prompt and he provided them with good follow-up.

Chris C.
Riverside, CA
12/19/2018
fixed the governor
good service. it took a while because of a computer crash but the job got done. thanks to mike.

LT
Lars T.
Dallas, TX
11/30/2018
order charged immediately but never delivered, emails not answered
My order of 10/28/18 was charged to my credit card in full on 10/30/18 and as of today no parts have been shipped. My emails were not answered and I will have to get my money back through the credit card company. Don't buy here.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 12/01/2018

YOu are in Switzerland, we sent you the order with the post office as you requested on your order since it's more economical, Please allow sufficient time for transit, custom clearance, etc etc ... 6 to 8 weeks and sometimes longer. Next time when placing an order, pay a litte more and request UPS as transit time is much faster.

Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 12/01/2018

Why do you show on your profile that you are located in Dallas Tx. when indeed you reside in Switzerland and that is where the package is beeing delivered to?

YO
Yoshio O.
Machida, Tokyo
11/05/2018
I do not recommend it for mail ordering of parts
I am a customer of parts from Japan
Shipping is late, its shipping number is not readily available
Moreover, one of the two products was broken

I am waiting for reply from the parts manager now.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/08/2018

You placed an order on 10/25/2018, Parts shipped that same day, You received them on 11/05/2018 in Japan that is 10 days for international shipping and you say that we are late? What else do you want us to do? Also you claim that one part is bent when on the picture you sent it looked very slightly bent on one end and will not have any effect on installation or visual + plus we refunded you for that part. I just dont understand the one star and no rocommendation..

RON B.
Irvine, CA
10/31/2018
great service - explained everything to me what was wrong and no surprises
will go back to get more work done !

GT
Gregg T.
Riverside, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Gregg said the business was great, but the pricing was a little shocking. Mike was a nice employee who was able to diagnose the problem in a short period of time.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/02/2018

I am glad we were able to solve the problem on your Corvette after you had made several attemps at different shops that replaced your alternator 4 times, Your starter 3 times and your battery twice and still did not resolve the issue.
After running an extensive diagnostic, we were able to pinpoint the issue and got you back in a reliable Corvette after spending about $600 in parts and $500 in labor.

Jerry W.
Fullerton, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said it took them a year to give him a warranty on his paint job, and then it took them 8 months to fix his vehicle.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/02/2018

We orginally painted a custom paint job with ghost flames on the entire car in 2013, Customer drove car 30,000 miles not in the best conditions causing road debris and scratches damages to the paint job (not our fault). As a Customer satisfaction, we agree to repaint the entire car with a custom paint job again which took over 320 Hours + paint and materials to an absolute very nice brand new custom paint job silver blue with ghost flame and pearl finish and this gentleman still give us a one star?? and negative feedback, not cool.. Paint job can be seen on our Instagram at @Corvettespecialty

DOUGLAS W.
09/23/2018
I requested an oil change at the last minute before a big trip, and to my surprise they fit me in. Quick, professional, and friendly service.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the business, No jobs to small

Clem H.
09/21/2018
427 service
Great work and customer service Mike and Regis are the “best” repaired and painted my splitter and looks like brand new also preformed 35,000 mile service and new brakes . My 427 is running Great!
Best prices, much better than Dealerships
Only trust my vette to Specialty Corvette

GD
Gary D.
Yorba Linda, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he was very happy with the service.

BP
Bernardo P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Bernardo said the guys do a good job.

GH
Gary H.
Perris, CA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they have good customer service.

Ron B.
Los Angeles, CA
08/27/2018
I don't know where to start...
So the story is too long but will just shorten it. Took the car in for paint and repair. it had taken a year plus to complete ( I get this part). Car came back. Paint was horrible and I didn't notice it. Drips in the paint, overspray, missing body completion. Took it back for a repaint. Not just a patch but the whole car. They took the panels apart on the interior and lost half the bolts and screws plus some hardware. Car was filthy coming back both times. Noticed the second time holes where not filled at the back end. Cracked fiberglass at the rear. Didn't want to bring the car back but noted it to the owner. I just wanted to finish the car. Owner is nice and so is Regis the service manager. Just expected more from them. ( Ps.. had to buy my own part to replace the ones they lost... allegedly they ordered them.. of course they never came. Thanks guys!)

RD
Ralph D.
Anacortes, WA
08/25/2018
DISHONEST, IF THERE'S ANY PROBLEM
I'm suing for a simple $80 fuck up on an order that has been verified as a big mistake from start to certified return.
They processed a cancelled order on JUNE 4....it's AUGUST 25 NOW, and I've called every week asking for my refund, it's not funny anymore.

I see that this business has had it's FTB suspended by the Secretary of State, California. Which leaves them legally exposed for a good spanking. Bend over assholes.

READ THE GOOGLE REVIEW OF THE MAN WHO'S CAR WAS DRAGGED THRU A TERRIBLE FINANCIAL DEAL, GIVEN A LEGAL JUDGEMENT AGAINST THIS BUSINESS.... AND THEY REFUSE TO REIMBURSE THEIR DOCUMENTED MISTAKES.

RP
Richard P.
Moreno Valley, CA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was great. The staff took care of him very well.

SV
Shannon V.
08/17/2018
I am teated like family
The guys at Corvette Specialty have done a lot of work for me. Their knowledge is extensive in repair and customization. I brought them a stock POS and with their guidance and hard work my car kicks ass! I get all my service work done from them and look forward to seeing Regis when I drop the car off. Thanks guys!
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/19/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, and we are very happy that you are enjoying all the work and effort that we put into your Corvette. It's not all about money, but more the passion of working on these beautiful Cars for the Past 34 Years and counting..