Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1

YO
Yoshio O.
Machida, Tokyo
11/05/2018
I do not recommend it for mail ordering of parts
I am a customer of parts from Japan
Shipping is late, its shipping number is not readily available
Moreover, one of the two products was broken

I am waiting for reply from the parts manager now.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/08/2018

You placed an order on 10/25/2018, Parts shipped that same day, You received them on 11/05/2018 in Japan that is 10 days for international shipping and you say that we are late? What else do you want us to do? Also you claim that one part is bent when on the picture you sent it looked very slightly bent on one end and will not have any effect on installation or visual + plus we refunded you for that part. I just dont understand the one star and no rocommendation..

RON B.
Irvine, CA
10/31/2018
great service - explained everything to me what was wrong and no surprises
will go back to get more work done !

GT
Gregg T.
Riverside, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Gregg said the business was great, but the pricing was a little shocking. Mike was a nice employee who was able to diagnose the problem in a short period of time.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/02/2018

I am glad we were able to solve the problem on your Corvette after you had made several attemps at different shops that replaced your alternator 4 times, Your starter 3 times and your battery twice and still did not resolve the issue.
After running an extensive diagnostic, we were able to pinpoint the issue and got you back in a reliable Corvette after spending about $600 in parts and $500 in labor.

Jerry W.
Fullerton, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said it took them a year to give him a warranty on his paint job, and then it took them 8 months to fix his vehicle.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/02/2018

We orginally painted a custom paint job with ghost flames on the entire car in 2013, Customer drove car 30,000 miles not in the best conditions causing road debris and scratches damages to the paint job (not our fault). As a Customer satisfaction, we agree to repaint the entire car with a custom paint job again which took over 320 Hours + paint and materials to an absolute very nice brand new custom paint job silver blue with ghost flame and pearl finish and this gentleman still give us a one star?? and negative feedback, not cool.. Paint job can be seen on our Instagram at @Corvettespecialty

DOUGLAS W.
09/23/2018
I requested an oil change at the last minute before a big trip, and to my surprise they fit me in. Quick, professional, and friendly service.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the business, No jobs to small

Clem H.
09/21/2018
427 service
Great work and customer service Mike and Regis are the “best” repaired and painted my splitter and looks like brand new also preformed 35,000 mile service and new brakes . My 427 is running Great!
Best prices, much better than Dealerships
Only trust my vette to Specialty Corvette

GD
Gary D.
Yorba Linda, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he was very happy with the service.

BP
Bernardo P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Bernardo said the guys do a good job.

GH
Gary H.
Perris, CA
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they have good customer service.

Ron B.
Los Angeles, CA
08/27/2018
I don't know where to start...
So the story is too long but will just shorten it. Took the car in for paint and repair. it had taken a year plus to complete ( I get this part). Car came back. Paint was horrible and I didn't notice it. Drips in the paint, overspray, missing body completion. Took it back for a repaint. Not just a patch but the whole car. They took the panels apart on the interior and lost half the bolts and screws plus some hardware. Car was filthy coming back both times. Noticed the second time holes where not filled at the back end. Cracked fiberglass at the rear. Didn't want to bring the car back but noted it to the owner. I just wanted to finish the car. Owner is nice and so is Regis the service manager. Just expected more from them. ( Ps.. had to buy my own part to replace the ones they lost... allegedly they ordered them.. of course they never came. Thanks guys!)

RD
Ralph D.
Anacortes, WA
08/25/2018
DISHONEST, IF THERE'S ANY PROBLEM
I'm suing for a simple $80 fuck up on an order that has been verified as a big mistake from start to certified return.
They processed a cancelled order on JUNE 4....it's AUGUST 25 NOW, and I've called every week asking for my refund, it's not funny anymore.

I see that this business has had it's FTB suspended by the Secretary of State, California. Which leaves them legally exposed for a good spanking. Bend over assholes.

READ THE GOOGLE REVIEW OF THE MAN WHO'S CAR WAS DRAGGED THRU A TERRIBLE FINANCIAL DEAL, GIVEN A LEGAL JUDGEMENT AGAINST THIS BUSINESS.... AND THEY REFUSE TO REIMBURSE THEIR DOCUMENTED MISTAKES.

RP
Richard P.
Moreno Valley, CA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was great. The staff took care of him very well.

SV
Shannon V.
08/17/2018
I am teated like family
The guys at Corvette Specialty have done a lot of work for me. Their knowledge is extensive in repair and customization. I brought them a stock POS and with their guidance and hard work my car kicks ass! I get all my service work done from them and look forward to seeing Regis when I drop the car off. Thanks guys!
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/19/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, and we are very happy that you are enjoying all the work and effort that we put into your Corvette. It's not all about money, but more the passion of working on these beautiful Cars for the Past 34 Years and counting..

FR
Frank R.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the business normally does a good job.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Frank for being a loyal customer since 1997. It has been a pleasure serving your Corvettes need

SR
Sam R.
Ontario, CA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the service was simple, and completed in a timely manner.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/15/2018

I am glad that we were able to help you with your parts need. Thank you....

Robert C.
Riverside, CA
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he was upset because the facility was late getting his part in for his vehicle. They were five days late providing it to him.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/06/2018

At the time you placed the order, you didnt want to pay shipping charges so you opted to wait for the part to come with our stocking order so you wouldnt have to pay for inbound shipping. Why the one star rating? we performed as you contracted us to do..

RT
Regnal T.
Ocala, FL
07/24/2018
Still waiting for my part
Ordered an interior part for my C4, price was a little high but not many shops carry this part. At check out the shipping ($14.95) for a part half the size of a credit card seemed very high but I figured it will be here in a few days. 2 weeks have gone by and have not received the part nor any replies to my e-mails.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/09/2018

Very sorry about the delay. You placed your order on July 12th 2018 and like you said, it is a very difficult part to get and we happened to have had found New Old stock that had not arrived in our facility at the time you placed the order but was on its way to us and shipped the part to you on July 21st 2018. As hard as we try, it is not always easy to have all the parts in stock for a car that is 24 years old.  A one star rating is really not fair but i guess demanding individuals like you, keep us on our toes :).

BE
Brandon E.
Perris, CA
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said they do good work and got it done when they said they would.
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 08/15/2018

Hey Brandon, Thank you for the kind words and letting us work on your car.

Steve M.
Batavia, OH
07/17/2018
Pathetic
BBB gives them an F rating and for good reason. Ordered " in stock" parts on June 16 and now July 17 and still nothing. Contacted them several times only to get the same story over and over. Go to Zip or Ecklers. Cancelled order and waiting for credit.

BP
Bernardo P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Bernardo said the service was good and this facility is good. The employees were professional, very nice and did a very good job.