TINA S.
01/13/2018
Prompt service. Appreciated the calls to update me on what they found that needed to be fixed and what it was going to cost. Will definitely be back!
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 01/14/2018

Thank you for partonizing our business. Our main goal and objective is to keep you, the customer informed about the repairs of their vehicle. We look forward to helping you for all your future vehicle needs.

ZM
ZANE M.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/13/2018
Very efficient and High quality work
High quality work and very efficient. I always feel confident leaving my vehicle with the guys at country auto clinic. They always get me in right away and I’ve never had another problem with a part that they’ve installed or fixed.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you Zane for the trust you have put in us and allowing us to service and repair your vehicle. You are a valued customer, and we are always here to help you with any future needs.

Sara M.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Sara said the service was fast and easy.

Rob W.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Rob said he's been satisfied with the business.

RP
RYAN P.
GMC Yukon XL
01/10/2018
Good service as usual
These guys are trusted honest individuals. I go here for all my repairs. All three vehicles.

SK
Shane K.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Shane said this business scheduled him in for the next day after he called, and had his vehicle fixed a day later. They were great to work with and did an awesome job. He stated he wanted to thank them for their service.

TT
Tom T.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ian. He said the business has some nice guys on staff.

GD
Greg D.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff had great service and commitment.

PR
Patrick R.
Menoken, ND
Buick LeSabre
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said he was very satisfied with the business.

JN
John N.
GMC Terrain
01/04/2018 Category: Service
John said the business provided great service. He always leaves satisfied with their work,

GE
GLENNA E.
Pontiac G6
01/02/2018
Friendly, professional, and know their stuff
Dependable, friendly and good mechanics

JEFF B.
Hopkins, MN
01/01/2018
Great knowledge and service
I called when I got to town from Mpls. and explained my issue and they were willing to sneak me in even though they were swamped. Rates were fair and service was thorough and prompt.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, we were glad to be able to help you out.

Russ S.
Kintyre, ND
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Russ said he would recommend this business for service.

JOHN S.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/28/2017
Great past experiences
Once again, great people there. They tell you other problems with your car as a heads up. No hard selling. Just want you safe
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you John for allowing us to service your vehicle and for being a great customer. Look forward to help you in the future. Once again Thanks.

JOHN S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/27/2017
Fast friendly service
Mechanics are great, staff is great, glad you could get both my vehicles in right away

EB
Emily B.
Mandan, ND
Saturn VUE
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Emily said the staff was nice and they explained everything.

Ray S.
Glen Ullin, ND
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Ray said he has been using the business since the 70's. He would recommend the business.

TOM M.

Don O.
Hazelton, ND
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Don said the service team always provides fast and great work.

KK
KIM K.
12/12/2017
lately not to speedy on service
The last two times i have set up an appointment for my oil change have not been to good. The last time i was in i did not even have my oil changed because after sitting for 1/2 hour my vehicle was still not in so i left after i was told it could be another 45min. The time before that i was there over an hour before they got to my vehicle. I guess if you have an appointment at 9:30 you should be there at 9:25 and your vehicle should be in shortly after. On a high note you do excellent work and have been doing outstanding work for me over 25 years.
Donald E. from Country Auto Clinic responded on 12/13/2017

I apologize for the inconvenience, you are a valued customer, and we are thankful that you have put your trust in us over the years. I would like to offer you a free oil change the next time your vehicle needs service. Appontments do not always go a planned and I any sorry that this has happened more than once to you. Please call and ask for me (Don E.) for your next appointment.