Crabtree Automotive Inc.

Thank you.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/21/2014
Review Created: 02/13/2014 09:30 AM

"January Throttle Box Check"
Was not happy that when the throttle box was checked the first time that it wasn't taken care of at that point. I was going to have make another appt to come in and keep driving in fear that the accelerator would just stick. I had to ask that it be done before I picked it up, and then was charged twice for it.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/21/2014
Review Created: 02/13/2014 09:30 AM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 02/13/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There should not of been a charge of $46.00 for diagnose on throttle issue, that was an oversight and we apologize for that. We will have a credit for that on your account that can be used on your next visit. We are sorry for your inconvenience and are looking forward to helping in the future.

CARSON S. ReScore Review on 09/23/2013
"Poor"
You were never asked to give a warrantee only to get a fleet car back on the road with high miles 240,000 milesI even said I did not expect a warrentte on th part I had one from the used parts place for six months remember new was eight to ninth hundred and used with only 30,000 miles on the part for $125 that's the right thing to do , you only think of the end product how much t
You can make . Please we know you have a mark up of 20 to 30 percent on new parts end of story
Vehicle: Nissan Cube
Service Date: 09/18/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 12:46 PM

"disapointing"
Your guy at the desk was nice , but I told him the air compressor pump had froze up , said it would be $95 to diagnose anyway , that,s a bunch of crap but the car was there its one of my fleet cars that,s about ready to retire, 240.000 miles on it, The bill came back to fix in the $1,390 . I found a used on with a warranty, but was told you would not use my parts . never once did anyone tell me this what a scam you cant help some one out .I meet a lot of people and I will make a point of telling them never to take a car to you. for all you care about is taking your money just like the grant you sucked up from the tax payers, who did you know !!! can't do on your own , that,s fer sure.
Vehicle: Nissan Cube
Service Date: 09/18/2013
Review Created: 09/19/2013 12:46 PM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 09/22/2013

Dear Carson,

We appreciate the time it took for you to write a review of your experience at Crabtree Automotive. We are sorry that your experience was not agreeable.
Concerning our diagnostic policy - our goal is to give the customer a complete diagnostic of the problem(s). It’s been our experience that there can be other issues that might be causing the difficulties that the vehicle is experiencing. A complete diagnostic can actually save you time and money in the long run.

Concerning your request for us to use junkyard parts for this repair...Our answer to that question comes from the fact that we cannot guarantee the part or the labor when installing used parts. We have found, in a majority of cases, the customer and the shop are completely inconvenienced and there is always additional expense when we install used parts that fail. Our company strives to make sure we can provide the customer with good quality service and parts as well as an excellent warranty.

I would like to ask, however,
Did my Service Advisor fail to tell you that there would be a diagnostic charge prior to your vehicle being towed to our facility? Did we fail to give you an estimate prior to the work being done? Was the estimate for a serpentine belt and tensioner (as recommended by our technicians) plus the new compressor?

We make every effort to give the customer a complete picture before any work is done to the vehicle and I apologize for any miscommunication we might have had. Please let me know if there is still some confusion about our company policies. I would love to visit with you about them. Here is the phone number for the shop. I will be happy to call you back at your convenience 541-967-7892

Sincerely,

Paula Connaghan
Business Manager
Crabtree Automotive Inc.

Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 09/25/2013

Carson,  We are truely sorry that we couldn't meet your service expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Paula Connaghan
Business Manager
Crabtree Automotive Inc

MEL L. on 07/07/2013
"Friendliness and professional work"
I would like to thank you for your quick and professional work on my 1998 chevy p.u. I can see marking up your parts to help make your business profitable but when you charge $560.56 for an internal fuel pump,and I can get the same one for 59.99,thats to high for my fixed income. Thanks again for the sevice
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 07/05/2013
Review Created: 07/07/2013 04:42 PM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 07/10/2013
After speaking with Mel, we clarified that the pump for his particular vehicle must have a full pump, module and housing unit replaced. I also checked with Mel and the staff to be sure that Mr. Lucas had a complete estimate prior to his approval for this repair. We are sorry for his inconvenience and look forward to helping him in the future.
AARON L. on 04/13/2013
"Poor communication"
They performed work that I did not ok. I had a brake light out and instead of calling me to see if ok they change they did on their own. Now I have a brake light at home I paid for.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/12/2013
Review Created: 04/13/2013 07:55 PM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/24/2013
Aaron, sometimes we get ahead of ourselves in the repairs. We were happy to refund your light bulb cost. Thanks for making us aware of the problem. Would you mind sending us a re-score?
MINDY M. ReScore Review on 03/15/2013
Recommended? Yes
"my thoughts"
devon did talk to me and i feel i would use them again.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 02/15/2013
Review Created: 03/06/2013 04:56 PM

"Not so satisfied"
So Crabtree came highly recommended by several of my friens. However I was totally taken back by them not wanting to spend the time to diegnose a problem with my fuel gage. They changed the fluids and checked the car however told me the fuel gage worked intermintenly and they would need to see it not working to fix it. Well when I picked up my car, the gage was not working.... suprised by the lack of fixing a problem but not to surprised they did the easy work and pushed the car right on through.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 02/15/2013
Review Created: 03/06/2013 04:56 PM
Paula C. at Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 03/08/2013
Devon visited with Mindy and resolved this problem.