Crabtree Automotive Inc.

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

J C.
01/11/2018
You get what you pay for
The cost for the repair I had done was expensive, but the service/attitude/promptness/professionalism matched that cost.

11/11/2017
Like Family

Surecritic logo no tag
SureCritic / Repair Shop / Crabtree Automotive Inc. / Write a Review
Crabtree Automotive Inc.

Word verification response is incorrect, please try again.
Overall Rating
0 out of 5
Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
Review Title
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
Your Review
I recommend you often. Quality care, communication, confidence, go the extra mile. Helps me feel safe in my vehicle and that's everything. Treat you like family. OK to use in your marketing. People need to know where you are and who you are and what you can do for their peace of mind and make vehicle repairs fully. Financing available, but affordable service, fair and honest.

Date of Service
format mm/dd/yyyy
Would you recommend this business to a friend? Yes No
About You
First name
Last name
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Email address
Your Zip Code
By submitting your review, you agree to the Terms of Service

11/11/2017
Peace of Mind - I was so worried

AK
Abraham K.
Corvallis, OR
10/23/2017
Great Overall Experience With My Vehicle Service Appointment
I requested a quote over email for preventive maintenance service for my Mazda Miata, Justin was prompt with an email response. A month later fixed the appointment over the phone. Car was dropped off. Everyone at the counter was very courteous and professional including the mechanics. Car was ready at the agreed upon time and everything seems to work as expected after service. Justin was great to work with and took good care of his customer. We need more customer centric business like Crabtree Auto in Albany.

04/09/2017
Single Lady, We Got Your Back
Never have I felt such trustworthy, confident, advisors when it comes to my vehicle and finding problems and quickly and efficiently providing solutions in a timely manner. I never felt confusion or less than confident in their advice and direction to reach the best solution for the age and type of vehicle for me. Very grateful and will seek your help along the way and encourage others to do the same, due to competence, friendly service and open honest communication. For my current vehicle and future vehicles. Thank you!

Jayne Lord (you may quote me)
Paula C. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/12/2017

Jayne, I am so happy we were able to win your trust and confidence in us.  We will continue to help you along the way so you can make the best decisions for you and your vehicle.

AK
Andy K.
11/09/2016
knowledge +
If you have a mechanical problem or just regular maintenance, this is the place to go. Fair, honest & quick repairs. Will take you back home or to work, while repairs are being done.
Highly recommend their services for all vehicles.

David H.
06/24/2016
Power steering royal flush.
Crabtree Automotive, Inc.'s state of the art training and dedication to through customer satisfaction lands security to ownership of our vehicles. This staff understands and accepts my high automotive standards. They will work with "picky" if the customer displays a hint of automotive knowledge.

STEVE S.
Scio, OR
05/02/2014
Great help when the engine light came on
I brought my car in because the engine light was on. After checking it out, they couldn't find the problem. I was charged a minimal amount for their time, and will come back when the light comes on again. They were courteous, knowledgeable, and very nice. We will be back. Steve and Barbara Shaw

TN
Todd N.
05/02/2014 Category: Service
Todd said this business did well.

PM
Pat M.
Honda Accord
05/02/2014 Category: Service
Pat said he has always received good service from the business. They are very informative as well as very professional.

TA
Tracy A.
BMW 325xi
05/01/2014 Category: Service
Tracy said they are responsive.

CHARYSE H.
Chevrolet Aveo
04/22/2014
Honest & practical
This is the second time I've been to crabtree and both times I've appreciated that they're thorough and honest. When I would need a service repeated in a few weeks after other repairs were completed, they recommended to wait, thus saving me $90.
Rick B. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/23/2014

We really do try to save our customers money when we can. Thank you for the nice review Charyse!

KK
KAREN K.
Buick Century
04/19/2014
Excellent customer service
This is the second time I have used Crabtree for my car repairs and I am impressed with the outstanding attention to customer service. They do not try to insult your intelligence like other car shops. I felt like a valued customer from start to finish. They were very open and honest about costs of repairs and labor. My car again works great and I am very happy!
Rick B. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/19/2014

Thank you Karen for taking your time to write such a nice review! The reviews we get are shared with our office staff and technicians. It makes their day!

KZ
KATHRYN Z.
04/19/2014
Excellent staff!
I had a headlight go out- the team worked me into their schedule and fixed my car quickly! Exceeded my expectations!
Rick B. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/19/2014

Thank you Kathryn! We do our best to help people in need of a minor repair like a failed headlight. One of our techs is our "go to" guy for that type of repair and usually we can work a job like that into our schedule.

Don R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Don said the business has good service.The staff members are courteous and explain everything so he can understand.
Rick B. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/21/2014

Thanks for the nice review Don!

MO
MARY O.
Salem, OR
04/17/2014
The People and the service provided
I was extremely satisfied with the service provided to fix my brakes on my 2008 Ford Escape.
Rick B. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/17/2014

Thank you for the nice review Mary! I will pass this review on to our staff and technicians.

SHAWNA W.
Lebanon, OR
Chevrolet Suburban
04/16/2014
Amazing service!!
The crew at Crabtree has always been courteous, efficient and they take great care of me!! I recommend them to all of my friends!
Rick B. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/16/2014

Thank you for the nice review and recommending us to your friends Shawna!

Dan P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Dan said the business is honest and friendly. They do what they say they are going to do.
Rick B. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/17/2014

Thanks Dan!

Jim S.
Toyota Pickup
04/11/2014 Category: Service
Jim said he has been a long time customer. He has always been happy.
Rick B. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/14/2014

Thanks for being a loyal customer Jim!

JN
JESSICA N.
Infiniti G35
04/10/2014
Best in 100 mile radius
These people know their stuff, are very reasonable, and I would never take my car anywhere else!
Rick B. from Crabtree Automotive Inc. responded on 04/10/2014

Thank you for the great review Jessica! All of our reviews are given to the technicians and office staff each week. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service.