GM
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!!
FRIENDLY HELPFUL STAFF
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Gerald,

Glad you found our team members to be so friendly and helpful. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit.

LW
Linda W.
Channahon, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Car maintenance
I love that I can bring my car in for service every three months. The service is wonderful.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Linda,

We appreciate your feedback, and your continued patronage!

Amy S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Always a pleasure to deal with D'Arcy Hyundai, from making the appointment to driving away in a clean vehicle.
Smiling, helpful, professional personnel, a feeling of confidence after the service is complete.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Amy,
Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, glad you found this to be the case. Thanks for your continued patronage.

WS
Wayne S.
Orland Park, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Service superb as always
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Wayne,
Thanks so much for your kind comments and 5-Star review regarding your service at D'Arcy Hyundai.

Dawn M.
Midlothian, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/25/2020 Category: Service
The service department never disappoints. Fast and excellent service!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Dawn,
Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. Glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction.

DF
Dan F.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Best service hands down
Darcy automotive is one of the best car dealerships for service and sales.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2020

Dan,

We appreciate your kind comments regarding your visits at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value your business and continued patronage!

VM
Valentin M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/22/2020 Category: Service
I take my 2017 Santa Fe to service at D'Arcy since I bought it and have always had great service.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/23/2020

Valentin,
Thanks so much for your 5-Star review, we value and appreciate your continued patronage!

Debra L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Nice people very efficient
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Debra,
We appreciate you letting us know how we are doing and the 5-Star review! Thanks for your continued patronage and have a great day!

Shorewood, IL
Best Dealership in Town
Always great, fast, FRIENDLY service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

We appreciate your feedback, glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction.

DV
Donna V.
Wilmington, IL
5stars
Very good

Donna,

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your continued patronage and you letting us know how we are doing!

WS
Willie S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly and helpful place
Nice clean and friendly place with free refreshments and warm welcome from everyone you see.

Willie,

It's our commitment to our customers to provide exceptional customer service, along with a safe and comfortable environment.

KW
Kristine W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Always good service
They are courteous and prompt. They look out for my interests before I have to ask. I feel my car is well maintained by them.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Kristine,

We appreciate your feedback and you letting us know how we are doing. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit.

Lockport, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent care
I had a routine oil change on my new car. They took care of that and cleaned the car including my weathertech mats. They really made them shine.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad we can help and make your mats shine. If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out we are always here to help.

Carrol S.
Plainfield, IL
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service rep
Fast service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Carrol,
Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction.

Melissa M.
Plainfield, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2020 Category: Service
They do make the customer feel wanted
at first I was not sure, but after I talked to the technician I was more than satisfied. However when I picked up my vehicle there was only 1 person there which she had many phone calls before I could be waited on. I think she handled the situation well however
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Melissa,
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time to let us know how your visit at D'Arcy Hyundai service was. Our goal is to always improve to serve you better, we value your continued patronage!