Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5rating 4.717388
Overall Rating 2.34783/5Overall Rating 2.34783/5rating 2.34783rating 2.34783rating 2.34783

2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2019 Category: Service
car maintenance
everything went quickly and professionally

RK
Robert K.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service visit to D'Arcy Hyundai on November 12, 2019
I brought my car in for a recommended upgrade.

I was provided a complimentary oil change. My car was washed and the scheduled work and some minor recommended maintenance was performed.

It was all done in the estimated time frame I was given.

I was very happy with experience at D'arcy.

David M.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Excelente service
I was helped as soon as I got to my appointment and was given an estimated time when the car would be ready. They shared some important information about my cars service and it was very helpful. Thank you for making it a pleasant experience.

Donna D.
Diamond, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Recommend maintenance
Always efficient and professional
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Donna,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your continued patronage.

2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable & friendly employees. Service is done in a timely manner.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback and glad to hear that your service was completed quickly and we exceeded your expectations.

Jim F.
Morris, IL
11/08/2019 Category: Service
I am very satisfied with the service! Friendly, quick and very professional!! Will definitely return to Darcy’s!!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Jim,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Sandra W.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
They make you feel comfortable and you don't have to wait all day for service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Sandra,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we value your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service
The overall experience was very nice and relaxing.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service. We are glad to hear that your visit was enjoyable.

Susan M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Local business owner
Terry D'Arcy is well respected and his reputation is reflected in his business. We purchased our4th Santa Fe from D'arcy! Honest and reliable.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Susan,
Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our team here at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value and appreciate your loyalty and continued patronage.

Michelle M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Got me in same day and had it finished by the time my work day was over! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Michelle,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we strive to exceed your expectations with every visit. We value and appreciate your business.

BV
Benita V.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2019 Category: Service
So far so good
I only had my first oil change so far and just recently got my SUV. So it is good for now. Planning tio get an automatic starter put on. Will see how that goes.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Benita,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, we value your business.

Braidwood, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star review. We value your business and we are committed to exceed your expectations with every visit.

AG
Ann G.
Spring Valley, IL
Super team
The service team are the best! They will be the reason I come back to Darcy to buy my next vehicle!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

Ann,
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding our staff. We value your business and we are committed to exceed your expectations with every visit.

HD
Henry D.
Shorewood, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
dependibility, honesty, reliable
The service department, besides the dependability of the Santa Fe, is the reason I keep buying Hyundais at D'Arcy!

Henry,
Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty, we value your business and we are committed to exceed your expectations with every visit.

MN
Mary N.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great people
Exceptional service with this dealership, I couldn't be happier !!!!!! The people treat you like royalty !!!!!

Mary,
Thank you for your kind comments about your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business.

AH
Annabelle H.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
I didn’t even have an appointment , but still received great service. Always friendly

Annabelle,
Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star review. It's our pleasure to offer friendly service, we value your business.

David H.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
D’Arcy is the Best!
I have purchased vehicles for years from D’Arcy Hyundai for 3 reasons: 1) their sales management 2) sales staff 3) service department! They all work hard to satisfy my needs!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

David,
Thank you for your feedback and loyalty, we consider this to be the highest compliment.

DZ
David Z.
Shorewood, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Great service, ALL the time.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

David,
Thank you for your feedback we value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Robin C.
Crest Hill, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job
They make sure you are taken care of
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Robin,
Thank you for your feedback, glad to hear we were able to exceed your expectations, we value your business.

BK
Bruce K.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Yes I would
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Bruce,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your continued patronage.