Robert R.
Service on my car
Servic3cwas good
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Robert,

Thanks for sharing your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, glad to hear you found it to be better than expected. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

Michael M.
Channahon, IL
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Highly recommend
I was very pleased with the quality of service I received.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Michael,

Thanks for sharing your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, glad to hear you found it to be quick. We value your business and our goal is to exceed your expectations so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

Anna B.
Shorewood, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/08/2020 Category: Service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Anna,

Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

Donna C.
Homewood, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Service seemed to be exceptional.
Everyone very polite. Waiting area far superior to the waiting area at World Hyundai. One big exception though! Multiple staff spoke with a woman who refused to wear a mask. She actually told one of them that she didn't like wearing a mask. But not a single person called her out on it. There was no place for me to go to get away from her except to sit on a curb on a cool rainy afternoon. Please do the rest of us a favor and ask her to wear a mask.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Donna,

Thanks for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. We value and appreciate your business and understand we need to improve our processes.

PL
Peter L.
Chicago, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Sales and service and love for the military.....
Had my 2020 sonata in for service after an unfortunate accident involving my passenger window and once again, the service department stepped up. They are one of the reasons i continue to come back, again and again to buy my Hyundai's, their commitment to getting it right and their love for the Military is incredible. John Wagner and his team (Jaysen Mirabella you really brought it bro) should be commended for what they do on a daily basis.
Sgt P Lee

RIP Guy Campobasso
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We appreciate your feedback and letting us know how we are doing. Thanks for your loyalty and continued patronage throughout the years we will continue to do our best to always exceed your expectations with every visit.

New Lenox, IL
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Timely service
Your service dept was quick to take, start and finish repairs in a timely manner.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

David C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Service was completed on time as the service rep. informed me on arrival.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

David,

We sure appreciate your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Knowledge of my car
I like to get my car serviced at Darcy’s because they know my car and what it needs. I always receive personal service.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

We appreciate you taking time to provide us some feedback regarding your service experience. If we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out, our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

John M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people and good service
The service was completed but they left spots on the dash and console. It’s not the worst thing in the world but you might want to work on that going forward. People don’t want spots all over their new vehicle when it was dropped off without spots.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

John,

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we can improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Melissa M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2020 Category: Service
They do make the customer feel wanted
at first I was not sure, but after I talked to the technician I was more than satisfied. However when I picked up my vehicle there was only 1 person there which she had many phone calls before I could be waited on. I think she handled the situation well however
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Melissa,
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time to let us know how your visit at D'Arcy Hyundai service was. Our goal is to always improve to serve you better, we value your continued patronage!

Joann R.
Crest Hill, IL
04/28/2020 Category: Service
I enjoy coming to this location, they seem to care and they take there time to explain everything to you, everyone is pleasant including the cashier very friendly to the customer and that’s what I like to see.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020

Joann,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out to me or a team member. We value your business and continued patronage.

Crest Hill, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/07/2020 Category: Service
i never had any problems with the service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

We appreciate your feedback, if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

BL
Bruce L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Knock sensor
Repacked knock sensor and checked wiring harness.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Bruce,
We appreciate your comments and feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Software update
Was able to get me in quickly and got my vehicle back to me in less than an hour.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Bruce,
Glad to hear your service visit was quick and satisfactory. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

WL
William L.
New Lenox, IL
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service work
Quick and thorough review of required service followed up with solid workmanship.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

William,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. If we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out, our goal is to exceed your expectations.