Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5rating 4.717388
Overall Rating 2.34783/5Overall Rating 2.34783/5rating 2.34783rating 2.34783rating 2.34783

TW
Thipwan W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I found out My car need more inspections and service then just an oil change.

Your service went out of their way to help tire rotation, filters and inspect of overall condition of my wife’s Kona. The. Kona is one of the Best Car we have ever owned.

FA
Faith A.
Crest Hill, IL
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Most are helpful and nice
Othing

D’Arcy
Good work.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Nathan,

Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

AP
Anthony P.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
great coffee in the waiting room .
good fast service .
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Anthony,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

Joanne C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Long time customer
Very helpfull
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Joanne,
Thank you for your feedback, we value your loyalty and continued patronage. If we can improve in anyway to serve you better please reach out.

AW
Adriana W.
Lockport, IL
2019 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Good place
Overall a as a very simple check out, just oil change
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Adriana,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, so if we can improve in anyway to serve you better please don't hesitate to reach out.

GR
George R.
Romeoville, IL
10/04/2019 Category: Service
m
m
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

George,

Thank you for your feedback, our goal is to exceed your expectations so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

MJ
Michael J.
Manhattan, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
it's the little things that count.
I would but there seems to be one recurring issue which keeps being repeated. When I delivered my car I made a specific request to make sure that the service reminder interval be reset. I was told it would be taken care of. Well it wasn't and this is the second or third time this has been neglected. Even though I brought my car in two days ago for service it is telling me that I am 10 days and miles beyond the service interval. You used to be very good about resetting this. Not so lately.
If it weren't for this little item you would be a perfect 10. I will always recommend using you for service.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Michael,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused  you. I will be personally contacting you regarding this concern. Thank you for your recommendation, we consider that the highest compliment.

PR
Patricia R.
Joliet, IL
09/27/2019 Category: Service
2017 Sonata Repair
My engine light started flashing on my 2017 Sonata, Friday evening, called Hyundai Joliet Spoke with Samantha. She said they could tow into shop but couldnt work on it till Monday. Said I would then need a loaner, she stated one wasnt available and I stated Im not missing work on Monday due to my 2 year old car has a flashing engine light that Hyundai cant look at until Monday.. Saturday Tow came and picked up car, 15 later Jayson sent me text advising if I needed anything he was available to help, then he called me shortly after , said a loaner was waiting and I could pick up.. No hassles, Jayson was exceptional and I was a very happy customer..
Car was repaired, everything was under warranty due to a recall part that was originally put on the car and the recall part was defective causing the issue.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Patricia,

Thank you for  your feedback and highlighting a team member  that helped exceed your expectations. If we can help in any way please don't hesitate to reach out.

Shorewood, IL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
Service representative provided information and addressed concerns regarding
vehicle to my total satisfaction.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. If we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

David C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2019 Category: Service
When I arrived home from the dealership I noticed an oily film On the front passenger seat I did not want to return so I took some simple green and it seemed to clean it up. you might want to menschen this to the tech. who perform the work.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

David,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better. We value your business and our goal is to exceed your expectations.

Anthony M.
Shorewood, IL
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service writer!!
My only gripe was they never called to say vehicle was done.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Anthony,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we grow so we can exceed your expectations with every visit.

DK
Denise K.
Chesterton, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Business Good Product Bad
We have had so many problems with this vehicle! This is the FIFTH Hyundai we have owned and we will not buy another, have warned our sons not to buy Hyundai (youngest sons first car was brand new Elantra), and when asked are giving our honest opinion that Hyundai has problems. We are having trouble with the tires, which are still under guarantee. John Wagner spoke honestly to us about the tires. They are made with silicone and will continue to wear unevenly, make terrible noise at increased speeds, and are basically a junk tire on a $40,000 automobile. We still have faith in D'Arcy Motors, and appreciate John Wagner's honesty, but Hyundai as a brand is disappointing.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Denise,
Thank you for your feedback, we will continue to do our best to always exceed your expectations, we value and appreciate your business.

Kim S.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Hottest Day of the Year!!
Service Tech was extremely pleasant even though it was 98 degrees outside but felt like 105 in the shop!!! That’s exceptional customer service!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Kim,
Thank you for your feedback, and yes it has been extremely warm out, but we got through it. Thank you for your business and we value you continued patronage.

Daryl C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Oil Pressure Sensor not part of power train?
The oil pressure sensor on our Sonata Hybrid went bad and I had to pay $500 to replace the switch because it was not covered under the power train warranty. I thought that the power train included all components of the engine. This is our 3rd problem with this vehicle, bad air conditioning condenser, leaking radiator and now the oil pressure sensor. This is the fourth Hyundai I've owned and first to have any problem before 100,000 and we've had 3 problems. Is this related to the vehicle being a Hybrid?
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Daryl,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate this so we can improve to serve you better.
I will be calling you regarding this concern of the Hybrid so we can discuss in further detail.

SD
Sylvia D.
Lockport, IL
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Repairs on air conditioning
Thanks for a great service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Ok
Attitudes have changed.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/07/2019

Rena,
Thank you for you feedback, our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

WS
William S.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Performed work on time
Did all the work fine but did not wash the car as you have done in the pasr
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

William,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better, want to apologize you did not receive the wash. Please feel free to contact me directly so I can take care of this concern.

RK
Renee K.
Diamond, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2019 Category: Service
The people make it a great place to come.
I do need to let someone know that when my car was last service, I don't know who checked my PSI in my tires????? Not a good thing with this. front tires have 39

lbs. and back left tire has 36 lbs. and back right tire has 37 lbs. This has never happened before, and does anyone know how hard a car rides when psi isn't right?

totally frustrated because I driver over 100 miles a day.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Renee,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we grow and do better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. I will be contacting you regarding this concern.

DK
David K.
Romeoville, IL
06/07/2019 Category: Service
mediocare customer service
I had my oil changed and tires rotated at Darcy Hyundai this past week June 4th 2019. I was a little disappointed that the car was not vacuumed as they used to do. It had stopped raining long before I left, but they still did not run my car through the car wash. It seemed that they just wanted to get you in and out.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

David,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. If we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out, we value and appreciate your business.