Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5rating 4.7721489
Overall Rating 2.32051/5Overall Rating 2.32051/5rating 2.32051rating 2.32051rating 2.32051

2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/30/2018 Category: Service
4 stars
What makes Darcy Hyundai place so great--- good customer service !
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback, if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Matthew D.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Service is always good but....
My car still says I'm -XX number of days for service. Is there a service clock reset the technician is supposed to do?
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Matthew,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve. I will contact you directly regarding the service clock reset.

John C.
Crest Hill, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

John,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your service experience at D'Arcy Hyundai, if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to contact us.

NK
Nicholetta K.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2018 Category: Service
oil change
your customer service reps were friendly and helpful when making appointment and during the service of the car
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your kind review, we value and appreciate your business if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out we always want to improve and serve you better.

TF
Terry F.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Need more compassion
Needed an oil change going to Minnesota for my Mother's funeral. I called to try and get in and they could squeeze me in for 2 days. I thought it was pretty sad. I will go back to Honda for my next car. this one is only 6 months old and I believe in good customer service.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Terry,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I did call and left a message please reach out to us.

TP
Tino P.
Bolingbrook, IL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The oil change was done in a timely manner. This time the technician did not overfill the oil.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Tino,
Glad to hear your vehicle service was quick and to your satisfaction.
Thank you for your business.

Minooka, IL
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Sonata recall
I brought my car in for a necessary seatbelt recall. Service was great but they did not inspect my vehicle and my airbag light was on. They insist my vehicle isn't part of the airbag recall. I'm concerned about that.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

We value and appreciate your business, and I will be contacting you regarding any concerns you may have

Lockport, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/28/2018 Category: Service
I NEEDED MORE INFORMATION.
SINCE I AM AN OLDER WOMAN, I NEEDED TO HAVE MAINTENANCE NEEDS OFFERED RIGHT THEN AND THERE.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service, this is how we improve to serve you better.
We value and appreciate your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. If we can improve in any way please reach out to us, we only want to improve to serve you better.

ES
Edgar S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Clean, timely.
Took my newly purchased Hyndai in due to recalls. Completed quickly, no extra expense.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Edgar,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. If we can improve in anyway please reach out to us.

PK
Paul K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle maintenance..
The repairs and the time frame for the repairs were just fine I wish Hyundai would explain your vehicle warranty a little bit better otherwise everything was great thank you again.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Paul,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we grow and serve you better. Thank you for your business and continued patronage.

JE
James E.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
It is fine
Everything was fine except for the one that messed with my seat.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

James,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Job in Service
I had a recall and they took care of it quickly and efficiently.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, if we can improve in any way please let us know.

Shorewood, IL
06/01/2018 Category: Service
it works well for me
always have good service
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for your kind review on your service at D'Arcy Hyundai, we value and appreciate your business.

LA
Lc A.
Chicago, IL
05/31/2018 Category: Service
the on time appointments
my appointment was on schedule and i was on my way in no time.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. I want to apologize about the tire step caps, and monitor not being reset. It would be my pleasure to replace the caps and reset your monitor. We strive to exceed your expectations and be the very best, thank you for your continued patronage.

SD
Scott D.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
First time at this dealership for service e. Everyone was very friendly and helpful
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Scott,
Welcome to D'Arcy Hyundai Service, we value your business and strive to treat everyone like family. Thank you for your business and if we can improve in any way please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jennifer T.
Lockport, IL
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Good first visit
I was exteremel fortunate and was able to get an appointment the morning that I called. I needed a oil change but was also told that I had a recall and that they could also address that when I came it. It was super convenient that I didn’t have to make an additional appointment for the recall. The staff were friendly and my car was ready fairly quickly. The waiting room was nice. Coffee, tea, water and cookies were available. Later on chips and pretzels were brought out. My only complaint was that the Tech didn’t review my car with me. I had to read it on my own. With that said, I was working on my computer and wasn’t able to speak with the Tech right away. I will make an appointment at this dealership again.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

Jennifer,
Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate this and glad you found our waiting area comfortable and enjoyable. I would like to address the concern on the multipoint inspection, I will be contacting you to go over with you. Thank you for your continued patronage, we value and appreciate your business.

NJ
Noel J.
Minooka, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Suggestion
Apart from asking Hyundai to make manual trans trucks & minivans - have you considered putting model catalogs in your service waiting rooms - no brainer for someone who might be looking for the next thing...
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Noel,
Thank you for your feedback this is how we improve. We value and appreciate your business and always want to do our best

KF
Kathleen F.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
I was told when I purchased the car my first oil change would be free of charge. That was not the case. I was charged for the oil change.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Kathleen,

Thank you for making me aware of this concern so we were able to make this right, want to apologize again for the mix up.

ES
Eric S.
Morris, IL
05/07/2018 Category: Service
scheduled mainteance
maintenance performed in a efficient and timely manner
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Eric,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We are glad to hear your service was completed quickly and to your satisfaction. If we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to contact us.