Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5rating 4.717388
Overall Rating 2.34783/5Overall Rating 2.34783/5rating 2.34783rating 2.34783rating 2.34783

Robert H.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
For the first time in 4 years I had a problem with the service of my SUV. I brought the problem to management and they went above and beyond what I expected to resolve the problem. I'm very happy with the service department.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
After the bad experience they apologized and made it up to me.
This was the first bad experience since I bought the suv in December of 2015.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Robert,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, we value and appreciate your business.

KR
Kaet R.
Naperville, IL
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Crying customer service
John took the time to call me, talk about the issues I still had, and explained them in a way that I could understand. He offered to look at my car himself to try to resolve the chugging issue. John also suggested that I drive another car of the same model to see how it drives in comparison to mine. I appreciate the customer service and that D’Arcy strives to make things right!

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great people but problem persists
I brought my car in because it was chugging when in idle or beginning to accelerate. When I arrived, the service worker said that this is normal and what happens in Hyundai’s. He then handed me information on what it could be (I believe it is the duel-clutch system). I have only had my car for a year and have never had this issue before, so I found it weird that they said the Hyundai’s are “‘made like that”. I’m not sure how in depth they looked at the chugging problem, but I am concerned since the effects I am experiencing are not the same as the ones listed on the paper the service guy handed to me.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kaet,

It thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and i appreciate your feed back look forward to seeing you next visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up and explanation of services.
They really care about their customers and address any and all concerns. Most businesses do not follow up. Darcy’s did and I really appreciate it. Thank you for the great service.

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Service men were not friendly.
Communication skills were lacking for the service staff. Very disappointed in the Jefferson street location.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and making us aware of this concern.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Lisa, It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I appreciate you saying you have always had good service with us in your past visits and we will make sure your future visits are good as well.

TW
Thipwan W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Revisiting D’Arcy Hyundai
It was great revisiting D’Arcy Hyundai they inspected my Car. They found nothing wrong with steering My sales person explain that steering is electronic assist. My tires pressures were normal. They checked wheel alignment.

Everyone is so nice & they washed my car.

I would definitely go back and have my car serviced at D’Arcy again.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is going downhill fast!.
Not so great.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thipwan,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and want to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this concern in further detail.

JN
James N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/09/2019 Category: Service
There was a misunderstanding at the shop. The shop manager reached out right away to apologize for the delayed service and forgetting to add the discount. He was very nice and provided great customer service as I would expected from this dealership. Thank you!

07/09/2019 Category: Service
OK Service
I have an appointment at 8:15 for an oil change and a few lightbulbs. I didn’t receive my vehicle back until 12:15. Polite staff and clean in waiting room, not sure why it took so long. I also asked for any promotions or discounts and no discount was applied.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. I will be contacting you so we can discuss this concern.

SD
Sylvia D.
Lockport, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
Jason at Darcy Joliet in the service department was awesome. He was very helpful and kept me informed work done on my vehicle. He made sure every error was corrected and was very apologetic.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent Service visit at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this in more detail.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you, glad to hear all concerns were resolved, we appreciate your business.

RT
Rama T.
Bolingbrook, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2018 Category: Service
My opinion
Service manager resolved all my concerns in a very satisfactory manner

07/27/2018 Category: Service
my opinion
I told your service tech to check brakes and any other services needed, After finishing the service , service tech told me my breaks are half good and he put this in writing but in the paper work I got there is no mention of that and there is no mention of checking any other things like battery, tires or any other services like transmission flush. My car has almost 100,000 miles, brakes are never changed and transmission flush not done.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Rama,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Pleasure speaking with you today look forward to seeing you next visit.

Tammy S.
New Lenox, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/25/2018 Category: Service
The immediate reply I received from John and the helpful staff
John went out of his way to assist me in resolving the wiper blade issues. I'm very pleased with the whole process.

07/25/2018 Category: Service
staff and wait area for service
I am unhappy now and hopefully my issue will be resolved.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Tammy,
Our goal is to exceed your expectations, Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to meeting with you on Thursday.

Donald B.
Manhattan, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
I feel the staff especially John Wagner is always honest with me as to what needs repair now
could not believe John Wagner would actually call me to help resolve my problem Problems resolved thanks to John great asset to the dealership D'Arcy now gets 5 stars as always

06/23/2018 Category: Service
did not talk with John Wagner this time and maybe I should have before writing this he is such a great service manager he may have answered my concerns
truly wish I could give D'Arcy 100% again as I always have but this time I have questions
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Thank you for the great comments you said about me and my advisors, We appreciate you as well.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you, so glad to hear from you and all is well. We value and appreciate your business and always want to exceed your expectations.

TC
Theresa C.
Romeoville, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Phone call
Thank you Wendy for the phone call to discuss my frustration. I am looking forward to my next visit and hope it will be a better experience. Communication is the best solution to any problems. All I ask is that I am informed if things are running late.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
To long for an oil change
Communication was lacking.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Theresa,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better. We understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We value and appreciate your business and will do a better job regarding this concern.

Chicago, IL
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They responded to me within minutes
They show they really do care about the customers and show that they want everyone to be satisfied.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Engine problem
They need to check everything that is wrong before turning it back to the owner
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Jorge,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I know it can be frustrating having to return to the dealership for the same
concern. Intermiitent problems can be difficult to find when they are not present at the time of service. Thank you for being patient and understanding.

FR
Frank R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Guest services
I took my car in for a recall and oil change and a technician moved a melted candy bar onto the seat. Wendy from guest services called me personally to address the mistake promptly and friendly. Even offered a complimentary oil change on my next visit.

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Upset
Melted chocolate bar left on seat
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Frank,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible, therefore I will be contacting you to discuss.

KK
Kimberly K.
Minooka, IL
Great!
I spoke with John today and he was very nice and apologetic. No worries, though. I would still use the dealership for work and/or purchases in the future. I’ve purchased 3 cars from D’Arcy already since 2011. We just had a blip that day and I appreciate him reaching out to talk about it with me and address it with his team.

Recalls / Warranty work
I’ve been here many times and I really like the dealership. I’ve had mostly great visits. I drove to the dealer during a massive snow storm to drop my car off and have the work done that I scheduled for the following day. I NEED my car for work as I travel a lot and I specifically asked about a courtesy loaner when I made the appointment. The guy who was a CSA I was told said I was covered because my car is still under the 60k mile warranty. We specifically discussed this exact thing because I didn’t want to have happen what actually happened. Of course, when I get there I’m told I can’t have one or I would have to pay for it... sigh. Just communicate guys... We were nailed with 6 inches of snow and I live 30 minutes away. Accidents everywhere. I drove in that to get my car completed because it needed the work... only to have to reschedule because everyone is on a different page in the service department. It just ended up being a huge inconvenience. I always give 5 stars to them otherwise, but I can’t this time. Sorry, guys.
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time out to speak with me today I applogize about the miscomunication between our service advisor and our bdc department.

JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Kimberly, we truly do appreciate your business and loyalty

DK
David K.
Romeoville, IL
good customer relations
Thanks John for taking care of the situation

OIL CHANGE
It took over an hour for a simple oil change and topping off all fluids.

David,
Thank you for your comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. We appreciate you letting us know where we can improve. I want to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. I will be contacting you to see how we can resolve this concern.

David,

Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service visit, this is how we improve.

JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/28/2018

TG
Trena G.
Crest Hill, IL
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Darcy Hyundai makes it Rite !!!!
I have to say Darcy Hyundai reached out to us about the oil that was spilled, Both The General Mgr, Guy Compobasso and The Service Mgr ,John Wagner called and made things rite. It made me realize that as a customer with a complaint, The guys at Darcy did not run from it or ignore it, they stepped up and owned it and made it right and thats the kind of people who I want to deal with and have backing me. We are all human and we all make mistakes but what really make this situation good is they take care of there customers when something dose not go just rite , and I have to say without doubt they took great care in reaching out to us. In closing i would like to thank Guy and John again for taking the lead on this matter.

01/17/2018 Category: Service
Mess on lower engine cover after oil change
Took our new 2017 Sante Fe in for 3000 mile oil change vehicle was returned to us with oil spilled all over the lower engine cover ,I cleaned it up myself by removing the cover. This is the second time this has happened here last time was on a Elantra
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Trena,
Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service, this is how we improve to serve you better.
We value your business and like to address and concerns as quickly as possible therefore I will be contacting you.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, You have been a loyal customer and friend of ours for years. I apologize some of the old oil was left on the undershield. Our technicians do spray and clean down the shield if any of the old oil drips, in this case the technician missed some. We have taken proper steps to prevent this from happening again. I appreciate the kind words you said about me and the rest of our staff.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you, we truly appreciate and value your business.

MO
Maureen O.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/16/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service, exceptional Service Manager
I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received to get the issue resolved. John Wagner, the Service Manager, was wonderful, polite and went out of his way to eliminate the inconvenience while correcting the problem. This is why Hyundai is so successful. Thank you John!

12/16/2017 Category: Service
Not sure right now.
Have to bring the car back in. Not very convenient to have to do this.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve. I left a voice mail to please contact me regarding the concerns.
Our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit, we appreciate and value your business.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/22/2017

Maureen,

It was a pleasure speaking with you. I'm glad we were able to figure out and take care of the noise you were hearing since we replaced the brakes. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Service dept personnel
Outstanding..people are friendly, listen tentatively to your concerns and act accordingly..
While there is always room for improvement, since people are only human, I would put this dept against any in the Joliet area..

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Service questionnaire
How can I respond to a service i.e. Good or bad until I've driven it after the work is done..
I would suggest these questionnaires go ur to service customers a week or two after service
date so customer has a better idea of the quality of work performed..Amen..
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. Our concern is your service experience is enjoyable and comfortable. If there are any concerns regarding the vehicle service, please don't hesitate to let us know.

RF
Renee F.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Honest management
John Wagner is an honest and sincere manager in the service department. He will be straightforward and get the job done.

12/05/2017 Category: Service
Slow service
Apparently my time and obligations are not important. I'll remember to plan on not gettiing my car before the end of the work day next time.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. This is how we improve to serve you better.
We value your business and would like to address this concern as quickly as possible, I will be reaching out to you soon. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/22/2017

Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your business.

Merry Christmas

EP
Elizabeth P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Oil change and car wash
John took care of the service and provided the best service. Everything was done just right and the car was spotless

12/04/2017 Category: Service
The front license plate came back crooked and when they gave the car a wash, it left a ton of water marks so I was very disappointed with the visit
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve.
 We value your business apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. I will be contacting you to discuss your concerns. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.

09/12/2017 Category: Service
Problem Resolved to my Satisfaction
John was professional...understood my concern...answered all of my quedtions

09/12/2017 Category: Service
N.A
I explained my visit and do not care to have anything posted. your survey questions should offer 3 response opportunities YES-MAYBE -NO
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you for comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. We only want to improve to serve you better.
We always do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your business.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time out to speak to me today. Look forward to seeing you soon so we can get that belt replaced. Thank you again.