CP
Connie P.
New Lenox, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2020 Category: Service
were able to figure ourt what was wrong with my car
liked that they were able to give me a loaner do to they had to keep the car. Jayson was great to deal with during this
issue with my car.

01/30/2020 Category: Service
at least able to get car in quickly after stating I couldnt wait a week
Not real thrilled that I had to bring car in 2 times within a week. Hopefully its will be all good this time.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Connie,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations and we do our very best to address all concerns and repairs, safety is always our number one priority.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Connie,
Thank you for your kind comments and highlighting a team member that exceeded your expectations.

MF
Mary F.
Crest Hill, IL
2009 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Service Request
Darcy reworked my brake job and brakes are working great no noise. Thanks John and all the people at Darcy

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Not a great brake service
Dont like having my brakes repaired for $700 and they make a horrible noise. Will be taking them somewhere else where they can be repaired correctly
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Mary,
Thank you for this feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Integrity is very  important to us and I will be contacting you so we can further address this concern.

RL
Robert L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Follow up review score.
John the service MGR called about my complaint on the service work that was done on my car, after our conversation, i feel that my next service visit will be preformed at a higher standard.

Because the service MGR took the time to investigate my complaint and it was resolved i will give them a 5.

01/13/2020 Category: Service
??????????????????????
?????????????????????
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Robert,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. I will be contacting you directly regarding this concern, again thank you for your time.

Robert H.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
For the first time in 4 years I had a problem with the service of my SUV. I brought the problem to management and they went above and beyond what I expected to resolve the problem. I'm very happy with the service department.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
After the bad experience they apologized and made it up to me.
This was the first bad experience since I bought the suv in December of 2015.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Robert,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, we value and appreciate your business.

KR
Kaet R.
Naperville, IL
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Crying customer service
John took the time to call me, talk about the issues I still had, and explained them in a way that I could understand. He offered to look at my car himself to try to resolve the chugging issue. John also suggested that I drive another car of the same model to see how it drives in comparison to mine. I appreciate the customer service and that D’Arcy strives to make things right!

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great people but problem persists
I brought my car in because it was chugging when in idle or beginning to accelerate. When I arrived, the service worker said that this is normal and what happens in Hyundai’s. He then handed me information on what it could be (I believe it is the duel-clutch system). I have only had my car for a year and have never had this issue before, so I found it weird that they said the Hyundai’s are “‘made like that”. I’m not sure how in depth they looked at the chugging problem, but I am concerned since the effects I am experiencing are not the same as the ones listed on the paper the service guy handed to me.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kaet,

It thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and i appreciate your feed back look forward to seeing you next visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up and explanation of services.
They really care about their customers and address any and all concerns. Most businesses do not follow up. Darcy’s did and I really appreciate it. Thank you for the great service.

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Service men were not friendly.
Communication skills were lacking for the service staff. Very disappointed in the Jefferson street location.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and making us aware of this concern.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Lisa, It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I appreciate you saying you have always had good service with us in your past visits and we will make sure your future visits are good as well.

TW
Thipwan W.
Plainfield, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Revisiting D’Arcy Hyundai
It was great revisiting D’Arcy Hyundai they inspected my Car. They found nothing wrong with steering My sales person explain that steering is electronic assist. My tires pressures were normal. They checked wheel alignment.

Everyone is so nice & they washed my car.

I would definitely go back and have my car serviced at D’Arcy again.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is going downhill fast!.
Not so great.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thipwan,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and want to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this concern in further detail.

JN
James N.
Plainfield, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/09/2019 Category: Service
There was a misunderstanding at the shop. The shop manager reached out right away to apologize for the delayed service and forgetting to add the discount. He was very nice and provided great customer service as I would expected from this dealership. Thank you!

07/09/2019 Category: Service
OK Service
I have an appointment at 8:15 for an oil change and a few lightbulbs. I didn’t receive my vehicle back until 12:15. Polite staff and clean in waiting room, not sure why it took so long. I also asked for any promotions or discounts and no discount was applied.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. I will be contacting you so we can discuss this concern.

SD
Sylvia D.
Lockport, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
Jason at Darcy Joliet in the service department was awesome. He was very helpful and kept me informed work done on my vehicle. He made sure every error was corrected and was very apologetic.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent Service visit at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this in more detail.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you, glad to hear all concerns were resolved, we appreciate your business.

RT
Rama T.
Bolingbrook, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2018 Category: Service
My opinion
Service manager resolved all my concerns in a very satisfactory manner

07/27/2018 Category: Service
my opinion
I told your service tech to check brakes and any other services needed, After finishing the service , service tech told me my breaks are half good and he put this in writing but in the paper work I got there is no mention of that and there is no mention of checking any other things like battery, tires or any other services like transmission flush. My car has almost 100,000 miles, brakes are never changed and transmission flush not done.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Rama,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Pleasure speaking with you today look forward to seeing you next visit.

Tammy S.
New Lenox, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/25/2018 Category: Service
The immediate reply I received from John and the helpful staff
John went out of his way to assist me in resolving the wiper blade issues. I'm very pleased with the whole process.

07/25/2018 Category: Service
staff and wait area for service
I am unhappy now and hopefully my issue will be resolved.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Tammy,
Our goal is to exceed your expectations, Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to meeting with you on Thursday.

Donald B.
Manhattan, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
I feel the staff especially John Wagner is always honest with me as to what needs repair now
could not believe John Wagner would actually call me to help resolve my problem Problems resolved thanks to John great asset to the dealership D'Arcy now gets 5 stars as always

06/23/2018 Category: Service
did not talk with John Wagner this time and maybe I should have before writing this he is such a great service manager he may have answered my concerns
truly wish I could give D'Arcy 100% again as I always have but this time I have questions
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Thank you for the great comments you said about me and my advisors, We appreciate you as well.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you, so glad to hear from you and all is well. We value and appreciate your business and always want to exceed your expectations.

TC
Theresa C.
Romeoville, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Phone call
Thank you Wendy for the phone call to discuss my frustration. I am looking forward to my next visit and hope it will be a better experience. Communication is the best solution to any problems. All I ask is that I am informed if things are running late.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
To long for an oil change
Communication was lacking.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Theresa,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better. We understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We value and appreciate your business and will do a better job regarding this concern.

Chicago, IL
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They responded to me within minutes
They show they really do care about the customers and show that they want everyone to be satisfied.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Engine problem
They need to check everything that is wrong before turning it back to the owner
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Jorge,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I know it can be frustrating having to return to the dealership for the same
concern. Intermiitent problems can be difficult to find when they are not present at the time of service. Thank you for being patient and understanding.

FR
Frank R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Guest services
I took my car in for a recall and oil change and a technician moved a melted candy bar onto the seat. Wendy from guest services called me personally to address the mistake promptly and friendly. Even offered a complimentary oil change on my next visit.

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Upset
Melted chocolate bar left on seat
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Frank,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible, therefore I will be contacting you to discuss.