IA
Irma A.
10/24/2020
Fast response!
The issue has been resolved, thanks to the service manager quick response and involvement in the matter, I appreciate it.

10/24/2020
Replacing parts
Terrible communication within their departments, no notes taken, you will actually have to take names, dates and the reason of your visit otherwise you will end up like a ball bouncing from one department to other. While driving in the expressway the under shield came down after 2 months I just bought a cero miles car!!, and they wanted to charged me to replace it! When all new parts and labor is “guaranteed” for 12 months. TERRIBLE! Buy somewhere else!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Irma,

Thanks for your feedback this is how we improve, to serve our guest better. I will be reaching out to discuss this concern in further detail.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Hi Irma, This is John Wagner please give me a call when you have a chance so we can look into your concern.

09/25/2020 Category: Service
2nd Chance
I received a call from the service manager and received the replies I was hoping for. He did offer to have me bring my vehicle back In for them to try an diagnose it. Unfortunately, I already had taken it elsewhere or I would have. He was very nice and wish I had this experience from the beginning.

Nevertheless, I really appreciate him taking the time to call me, leave me several messages, in order to resolve any open issues. That is the type of customer service expected when going to a dealership.

Thanks again John.

09/25/2020 Category: Service
Poor Service
All was great until I received the vehicle back. Went in for service calls to be fixed. Picked up car, the daughter drove, and the original lights were still on. The airbag light and traction control light. That was really the original reason for bringing the car in. It even reported that on the work order sheet. Checked all paper work and everything shows there were no problems no lights on nothing further wrong with the car. I called Frank and left a message to ask what I can do. One day goes by I left another message. I got a call back and I had to ask why the lights where on. He told me that those were different codes then the recall was for. Keep in mind I brought it in originally for those lights and was told about the recalls from your team. Excellent work there I appreciated that. I said well why did I not get any communication as to if there is something else your team can do to fix this. He said that would be another $140 and they just don’t do that without consent. Ok well why did you not ask me when you had the car if I would like that done??? Instead give me a car back the with the same lights on and make me call back twice to find out I need more diagnosis. Why not just tell me this!! Well because of the lack of customer service you lost a lot of money, more than likely. I now have to go somewhere else to fix the original problem. Why I have five pages of paper work saying everything checks out and then, to have to bring it home and see there are a lot of things that really weren’t checked is crazy. The last page is a MPI. A simple $35 walk around, I could be off a little, either way. all boxes check green. Well I started to go through the check list and didn’t get passed the fourth line before that should if been red. Then to go further into the check list the air cleaner needs to be replaced, the cabin air filter needs to be replaced. The tires in front are bald. I just got new tires today. Just bad overall experience. I really hope this educates you to help build a better team. I am not a complainer to anyone, but this really got to me. I work on cars on the side, so I guess I take this to heart. Thank you and have a great weekend. Really wished I had a better experience, I own three Hyundai’s in my family. Santa fe, Sonata, and an Elantra.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing. I understand we need to address our processes to keep your business. I will be reaching out to you so I can further understand where we fell short and try to make this up to you so we can restore your confidence in our company. We value your business and apologize for any inconvenience we caused you, our goal is to exceed your expectations with all your visits.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Walter,

Thank you for taking the time out to speak with me today. Appreciate you reaching and like i said if you need anymore assistance please dont hesitate to call me.

Maria L.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2020 Category: Service
We all have days
sorry for my previous score I know that we all have bad days. and thank you for your service to all team members of d'arcy hiunday

08/28/2020 Category: Service
na
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2020

Maria,

We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and we apologize this was not the case. I will be reaching out to you to address this concern in more detail.

Crest Hill, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Service was fast and accurate

07/28/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle depreciates 1/2 repeat customers get zero respect
Scum
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time out to speak with Mike today about coming in to see About the trade value of your vehicle. I'm glad the service visit was a good experience.

Darcy Hyundai
jwagner@darcymotors.com

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2020 Category: Service
service
D'arcy called right away, I am happy with the solution.

07/23/2020 Category: Service
Don’t skip the little things
The past couple of times service has been ok but the little things are being missed. The sticker reset for miles was not changed, the counter in the dash was not reset, nothing is being wiped down anymore inside the car, car not vacuumed. When you pay almost $50 for an oil change you should go the extra mile competitors due.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

We appreciate your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Please accept our apologies for missing steps in our process, I can assure you this will be addressed and will not be a concern moving forward. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit because we value your business and continued patronage.

Richard H.
Frankfort, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
service
John Wagner took very good care of us. He spent extra time checking out the heated and ventilated seat issue. Hopefully the problem has been fixed.

07/10/2020 Category: Service
service
heated and cooled sits did not work and still do not work.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/11/2020

Linda and Richard,
Thank you for sharing your experience, this is how we improve to serve you better. We appreciate the opportunity to revisit this concern on Monday and hope to exceed your expectations.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2020 Category: Service
D’Arcy service and hospitality A+
Took my new used car in for service and it was checked out and repaired quickly and efficiently. Waiting room area was VERY nice and comfortable.

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service, work snd hospitality
I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else with my car
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Brenda,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit. I will be contacting you to see how we can improve.

CP
Connie P.
New Lenox, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2020 Category: Service
were able to figure ourt what was wrong with my car
liked that they were able to give me a loaner do to they had to keep the car. Jayson was great to deal with during this
issue with my car.

01/30/2020 Category: Service
at least able to get car in quickly after stating I couldnt wait a week
Not real thrilled that I had to bring car in 2 times within a week. Hopefully its will be all good this time.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Connie,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations and we do our very best to address all concerns and repairs, safety is always our number one priority.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Connie,
Thank you for your kind comments and highlighting a team member that exceeded your expectations.

MF
Mary F.
Crest Hill, IL
2009 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Service Request
Darcy reworked my brake job and brakes are working great no noise. Thanks John and all the people at Darcy

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Not a great brake service
Dont like having my brakes repaired for $700 and they make a horrible noise. Will be taking them somewhere else where they can be repaired correctly
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Mary,
Thank you for this feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Integrity is very  important to us and I will be contacting you so we can further address this concern.

RL
Robert L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Follow up review score.
John the service MGR called about my complaint on the service work that was done on my car, after our conversation, i feel that my next service visit will be preformed at a higher standard.

Because the service MGR took the time to investigate my complaint and it was resolved i will give them a 5.

01/13/2020 Category: Service
??????????????????????
?????????????????????
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Robert,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. I will be contacting you directly regarding this concern, again thank you for your time.

Robert H.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
For the first time in 4 years I had a problem with the service of my SUV. I brought the problem to management and they went above and beyond what I expected to resolve the problem. I'm very happy with the service department.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
After the bad experience they apologized and made it up to me.
This was the first bad experience since I bought the suv in December of 2015.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Robert,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, we value and appreciate your business.

KR
Kaet R.
Naperville, IL
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Crying customer service
John took the time to call me, talk about the issues I still had, and explained them in a way that I could understand. He offered to look at my car himself to try to resolve the chugging issue. John also suggested that I drive another car of the same model to see how it drives in comparison to mine. I appreciate the customer service and that D’Arcy strives to make things right!

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great people but problem persists
I brought my car in because it was chugging when in idle or beginning to accelerate. When I arrived, the service worker said that this is normal and what happens in Hyundai’s. He then handed me information on what it could be (I believe it is the duel-clutch system). I have only had my car for a year and have never had this issue before, so I found it weird that they said the Hyundai’s are “‘made like that”. I’m not sure how in depth they looked at the chugging problem, but I am concerned since the effects I am experiencing are not the same as the ones listed on the paper the service guy handed to me.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kaet,

It thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and i appreciate your feed back look forward to seeing you next visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great follow up and explanation of services.
They really care about their customers and address any and all concerns. Most businesses do not follow up. Darcy’s did and I really appreciate it. Thank you for the great service.

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Service men were not friendly.
Communication skills were lacking for the service staff. Very disappointed in the Jefferson street location.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and making us aware of this concern.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Lisa, It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I appreciate you saying you have always had good service with us in your past visits and we will make sure your future visits are good as well.

TW
Thipwan W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Revisiting D’Arcy Hyundai
It was great revisiting D’Arcy Hyundai they inspected my Car. They found nothing wrong with steering My sales person explain that steering is electronic assist. My tires pressures were normal. They checked wheel alignment.

Everyone is so nice & they washed my car.

I would definitely go back and have my car serviced at D’Arcy again.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is going downhill fast!.
Not so great.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thipwan,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and want to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this concern in further detail.

JN
James N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/09/2019 Category: Service
There was a misunderstanding at the shop. The shop manager reached out right away to apologize for the delayed service and forgetting to add the discount. He was very nice and provided great customer service as I would expected from this dealership. Thank you!

07/09/2019 Category: Service
OK Service
I have an appointment at 8:15 for an oil change and a few lightbulbs. I didn’t receive my vehicle back until 12:15. Polite staff and clean in waiting room, not sure why it took so long. I also asked for any promotions or discounts and no discount was applied.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. I will be contacting you so we can discuss this concern.