Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5Overall Rating 4.717388/5rating 4.717388
Overall Rating 2.34783/5Overall Rating 2.34783/5rating 2.34783rating 2.34783rating 2.34783

Continue reading recommended reviews

D W.
Joliet, IL
05/08/2019
Sales & Service
For the most part, I think we have had good service. A little issue with our maintenance program, but I believe after several conversations it is fixed now. But what perplexed me was that our lease will be up and we were inquiring about turning in early and buying a new Hyundai. If not turning in early, buying a new one for sure when the lease was up. They didn't seem the least bit interested in sitting down and going over numbers. We were just brushed off. So probably won't buy a Hyundai now.

KK
Ken K.
Crest Hill, IL
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai no assurance
I told u what hmf did to me about lieing that payments were reversed and no one said sorry bc u wernt. What kind of assurence do i have if u stuck me with liars hmf and they can reverse payments at anytime wiith no autorization and hyundai dosent care. The bluelink suck works half the time and darcy had 100 excuses. Were in a gradge, call blue link we cant touch, your phone isnt good enough. If that was true how can i lock the doors with it but cant start it. Buying this car is a full time job with more headaches then my old junk car.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hi Ken,

I appologize you are having problems with the blue link. I will be in contact with you shortly to set up a time to meet with you so i can check out your blue link system or call them to see what is going on.

John Wagner
Darcy Hyundai
815-725-5200
jwagner@darcymotors.com

Ananth B.
Naperville, IL
06/30/2018
Worst customer service
I would give less than 1 Star rating if there is an option. We walked into dealership to do a test drive. Two potential buyers. But the sales guy was very rude and didn’t want offer a test drive and said “ he doesn’t want bunch of test drives” I had no clue what coupon he was talking about. I said I just want to do test drive on Tucson. Worst experience ever. We just walked out. He didn’t even bother. We would never buy a vehicle from these guys. I am going to tell all my friends avoid this dealership.i never seen such racist guy.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hi Ananth,

our General Manager would like to speak with you. I tried looking up your information in our system but was unable to find your information. please give our General manager  Guy Campobasso a call so he can discuss your recent visit with you.

John Wagner
Darcy Hyundai
815-725-5200
jwagner@darcymotors.com

Chris B.
Plainfield, IL
05/23/2018
In my wildest dreams I never thought I would have to do this
I've purchased three cars from Darcy Hyundai in the last 5 Years. I had two excellent experiences and that's why I chose to come back. This time around I came in December 30th and bought a Tucson they didn't have the one I wanted so I had to wait a day they told me about the friends and family for those of you who don't know what that is when you refer a friend and they buy a car you get 300 dollars. The next day I came in with three of my friends I told the salesperson my friends names and what kind of cars they wanted two of my friends within hour's were leaving with new cars! I thought to myself this is fantastic this is $600 in my pocket what a good deal so I thought. Unfortunately it is now the end of May after many phone calls promising me the money owed to me and because I've had such a good experience with them in the past I believe it to be true. Unfortunately Here we are almost 6 months later my phone calls do not get returned anymore so very very very disappointed that the car place I had previously praised in my eyes has stolen money from me a 47 year old single mother of two ! Now I have gotten three cars from them I have sent numerous people their way! It is with deep regret that I can no longer send anyone in there again my conscious just won't let me do it

James B.
Crest Hill, IL
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.