Overall Rating 4.8723404/5Overall Rating 4.8723404/5Overall Rating 4.8723404/5Overall Rating 4.8723404/5rating 4.8723404
Overall Rating 2.44681/5Overall Rating 2.44681/5rating 2.44681rating 2.44681rating 2.44681

NK
Nicholetta K.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/15/2018 Category: Service
oil change
your customer service reps were friendly and helpful when making appointment and during the service of the car

Janice B.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people.

Janice,
Glad to hear you found our staff friendly, we value and appreciate your business.

Donald B.
Crest Hill, IL
07/14/2018 Category: Service
great service
It's always a pleasure to go in and have prompt service when with a great customer service attitude from the employees.

Donald,
Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear your service was done quickly and to your satisfaction.

David L.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
very professional.
I was an auto technician for 30 years. Now I bring my car to D'Arcy. They are professional, courteous and thorough. Never had a problem.

David,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. We appreciate your loyalty and continued patroange.

Crest Hill, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Professional, polite, excellent service
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your kind review, we value your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

HM
Helen M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Good
Excellent service department!
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Helen,
Thank you for your comments, glad to hear your service experience was excellent.

KK
Karen K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great place to purchase car and continue to have service there.
Very friendly, service department is great and keeps you informed on status while you're waiting.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Karen,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and will always do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Joseph H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very pleased
Took care of 2 recall notices and other maintenance work including 2 check engine codes. Price was comparable with local mechanics but with actual HYundai parts
Will be back next time!

Joseph,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and will do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

TF
Terry F.
Need more compassion
Needed an oil change going to Minnesota for my Mother's funeral. I called to try and get in and they could squeeze me in for 2 days. I thought it was pretty sad. I will go back to Honda for my next car. this one is only 6 months old and I believe in good customer service.

Terry,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I did call and left a message please reach out to us.

WJ
William J.
Manhattan, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
GOOD TO BUY CARS WE BAK
GOOD PLACE TO BUSINESS WITH

William,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

TP
Tino P.
Bolingbrook, IL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The oil change was done in a timely manner. This time the technician did not overfill the oil.

Tino,
Glad to hear your vehicle service was quick and to your satisfaction.
Thank you for your business.

Plainfield, IL
Quick and easy
Good dealership to work with.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction. Thank you for your continued patronage.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
Excelent work
Nice work
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

James W.
Shorewood, IL
Professional
Service personnel are friendly and professional and the service is efficient and trustworthy.
And always impressed by the cleanliness of the service area.

James,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, we value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Aurora, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Always do good work on my car.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations, we appreciate your continued patronage.

Aurora, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Happy With Service
Always do a great job.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.
We value and appreciate your business and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

VV
Victor V.
Minooka, IL
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Since I purchased my 2014 Sonata, I've taken my vehicle for all of its service needs at D'Arcy Hyundai of Joliet. Excellent service every time & Professional staff!
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Victor,
Thank you for your loyalty, we truly appreciate and value your business and continued patronage.

KF
Karley F.
Carbon Hill, IL
Quick and friendly
Always receive quick and friendly service here. Never feel that I am being conned and that they are trying to make a few bucks out of me by making up something being wrong with my car that isn’t there...

Karley,
Thank you for your review and feedback with your experiences at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value and appreciate your business and will continue to do our best to always exceed your expectations with every visit.

Jayne C.
Hundai Believer
Always well cared for at D’Arcy. I know my trust is well placed in D’Arcy Hundai service department .

Jayne,
Thank you for you feedback and trust you have in D'Arcy Hyundai, we value and appreciate your business and will continue to do our best to always exceed your expectations.

Minooka, IL
Sonata recall
I brought my car in for a necessary seatbelt recall. Service was great but they did not inspect my vehicle and my airbag light was on. They insist my vehicle isn't part of the airbag recall. I'm concerned about that.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve.
We value and appreciate your business, and I will be contacting you regarding any concerns you may have