Overall Rating 4.8360662/5Overall Rating 4.8360662/5Overall Rating 4.8360662/5Overall Rating 4.8360662/5rating 4.8360662
Overall Rating 2.36066/5Overall Rating 2.36066/5rating 2.36066rating 2.36066rating 2.36066

Romeoville, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I just want to say thank you for not making me wait 2 hours for an oil change I really appreciate that I was in and out
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

GA
George A.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & excellent service People
People always there to help you.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

George,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We strive to exceed your expectations with every visit, thank you for your continued patronage.

VV
Victor V.
Minooka, IL
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Every time!
Honest Quality Workmanship!

Ron W.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Have always been more than satisfied with the service I have received at D'Arcy Hyundai in Joliet. Very accommodating.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Ron,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you letting us know how we are doing. If we can improve in anyway please reach out, we value your business and loyalty.

Kaci B.
Bolingbrook, IL
10/01/2018
Outstanding service!
Dylan B. was a amazing salesperson, he was patient, kind, and followed up to make sure all of my questions were being answered along the way. Both Dylan and Bill helped to get me a great deal, and Francisco had amazing patience with my paperwork questions. Every single person I interacted with at the dealership was friendly, and I will be recommending them to anyone I know who is buying a car in the future. Car shopping is not exactly a fun experience, but the folks at D'Arcy were patient, friendly and made it as painless as possible. Thank you so much for everything!

CL

happy
Job well done
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Robert,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

KV
Kay V.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
D'Arcy Hyundai
My family has purchased a total of 5 Hyundai's from D'Arcy and one from the previous owner. The staff at D'Arcy are friendly and warm. They go out of their way to get you a great deal. I recommend D'Arcy to anyone I come in contact with who wished to purchase a car, whether new or used. We are part of the D'Arcy Family and will continue to be. Thank's D'Arcy!!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Kay,
Thank you for you kind comments and 5-Star review regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

Jim B.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Service at DArcy Hyndai
John assessed the issues I was having with my vehicle and quickly kept me up to date while I was waiting. They completed major work on the car while I waited . Anywhere else they would of told me to make an appointment . They saw it needed immediate attention and detailed everything for me at a nice price.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Jim,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Reddick, IL
08/15/2018 Category: Service
They are very professional and friendly.
It is always a very pleasant experience and they seem to go the extra mile for you.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate you letting us know how we are doing. We value your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

SD
Sylvia D.
Lockport, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
Jason at Darcy Joliet in the service department was awesome. He was very helpful and kept me informed work done on my vehicle. He made sure every error was corrected and was very apologetic.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent Service visit at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this in more detail.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you, glad to hear all concerns were resolved, we appreciate your business.

SL
Susan L.
Romeovile, IL
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
The D’Arcy Hyundai service team has gone over and beyond my expectations in their service and attitude and it’s always a great experience. From the moment I drive in and out, everyone is so courteous, pleasant and helpful and they make sure you know you’re valued and respected. No games, just old fashioned customer service with a smile. I have the utmost confidence in this team and highly recommend them.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Susan,
Thank you for your 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

Joanne S.
Channahon, IL
Fast friendly and efficient
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Joanne,
Glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

Ronald S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great service and John Wagner
John is still running the best service dept you can ask for...Everyone is kind and concerned about keeping your investment in great condition....

Ronald,
Thank you for your feedback. Glad you found our staff to be kind and helpful, we strive to exceed your expectations.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
4 stars
What makes Darcy Hyundai place so great--- good customer service !
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback, if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Jo H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Personal review of service rendered
Great people who are people 1st orientated, courteous , polite and knowledgeable on there products

Jo,
Thanks so much for your kind review, we value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

ED
Eric D.
Lockport, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Comfort
We enjoyed the comfort, complimentary drinks and snacks, and cleanliness while waiting for our oil change!

Eric,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit with us at D'Arcy Hyundai service. Our hope is that every visit is enjoyable and comfortable.

Minooka, IL
07/29/2018 Category: Service
The best!
I am a long time customer of Darcy Hyundai. Their service dept is excellent! ALL of my dealings with Darcy’s Hyundai (sales, service, everyone) have been exceptional. I have purchased my last 3 cars from them. I will be a lifetime customer of Darcy. Highly recommend Darcy’s Hyundai.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback and loyalty to D'Arcy Hyundai, we value and appreciate your business.

Diane D.
Wilmington, IL
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely the best customer service. Very accommodating and thorough. They explain exactly whats wrong and what needs to be done and the cost for service. I was in a time crunch when I was there and they had my repairs completed and had me out the door in no time.

Diane,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction. We value and appreciate your business.

KK
Kenneth K.
Serena, IL
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone was friendly and thorough. The work was done on time like they said. Would definitely return.

Kenneth,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.