IA
Irma A.
10/24/2020
Fast response!
The issue has been resolved, thanks to the service manager quick response and involvement in the matter, I appreciate it.

10/24/2020
Replacing parts
Terrible communication within their departments, no notes taken, you will actually have to take names, dates and the reason of your visit otherwise you will end up like a ball bouncing from one department to other. While driving in the expressway the under shield came down after 2 months I just bought a cero miles car!!, and they wanted to charged me to replace it! When all new parts and labor is “guaranteed” for 12 months. TERRIBLE! Buy somewhere else!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Irma,

Thanks for your feedback this is how we improve, to serve our guest better. I will be reaching out to discuss this concern in further detail.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Hi Irma, This is John Wagner please give me a call when you have a chance so we can look into your concern.

09/25/2020 Category: Service
2nd Chance
I received a call from the service manager and received the replies I was hoping for. He did offer to have me bring my vehicle back In for them to try an diagnose it. Unfortunately, I already had taken it elsewhere or I would have. He was very nice and wish I had this experience from the beginning.

Nevertheless, I really appreciate him taking the time to call me, leave me several messages, in order to resolve any open issues. That is the type of customer service expected when going to a dealership.

Thanks again John.

09/25/2020 Category: Service
Poor Service
All was great until I received the vehicle back. Went in for service calls to be fixed. Picked up car, the daughter drove, and the original lights were still on. The airbag light and traction control light. That was really the original reason for bringing the car in. It even reported that on the work order sheet. Checked all paper work and everything shows there were no problems no lights on nothing further wrong with the car. I called Frank and left a message to ask what I can do. One day goes by I left another message. I got a call back and I had to ask why the lights where on. He told me that those were different codes then the recall was for. Keep in mind I brought it in originally for those lights and was told about the recalls from your team. Excellent work there I appreciated that. I said well why did I not get any communication as to if there is something else your team can do to fix this. He said that would be another $140 and they just don’t do that without consent. Ok well why did you not ask me when you had the car if I would like that done??? Instead give me a car back the with the same lights on and make me call back twice to find out I need more diagnosis. Why not just tell me this!! Well because of the lack of customer service you lost a lot of money, more than likely. I now have to go somewhere else to fix the original problem. Why I have five pages of paper work saying everything checks out and then, to have to bring it home and see there are a lot of things that really weren’t checked is crazy. The last page is a MPI. A simple $35 walk around, I could be off a little, either way. all boxes check green. Well I started to go through the check list and didn’t get passed the fourth line before that should if been red. Then to go further into the check list the air cleaner needs to be replaced, the cabin air filter needs to be replaced. The tires in front are bald. I just got new tires today. Just bad overall experience. I really hope this educates you to help build a better team. I am not a complainer to anyone, but this really got to me. I work on cars on the side, so I guess I take this to heart. Thank you and have a great weekend. Really wished I had a better experience, I own three Hyundai’s in my family. Santa fe, Sonata, and an Elantra.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing. I understand we need to address our processes to keep your business. I will be reaching out to you so I can further understand where we fell short and try to make this up to you so we can restore your confidence in our company. We value your business and apologize for any inconvenience we caused you, our goal is to exceed your expectations with all your visits.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Walter,

Thank you for taking the time out to speak with me today. Appreciate you reaching and like i said if you need anymore assistance please dont hesitate to call me.

HP
Hector P.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Non
No coment
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Hector,

We appreciate your feedback, we understand your concern with the smell of the vehicle and we trust your aware that we are working with the manufacturer to resolve this issue.

Maria L.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2020 Category: Service
We all have days
sorry for my previous score I know that we all have bad days. and thank you for your service to all team members of d'arcy hiunday

08/28/2020 Category: Service
service
na
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2020

Maria,

We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and we apologize this was not the case. I will be reaching out to you to address this concern in more detail.

Crest Hill, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Service was fast and accurate

07/28/2020 Category: Service
Vehicle depreciates 1/2 repeat customers get zero respect
Scum
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time out to speak with Mike today about coming in to see About the trade value of your vehicle. I'm glad the service visit was a good experience.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2020 Category: Service
service
D'arcy called right away, I am happy with the solution.

07/23/2020 Category: Service
Don’t skip the little things
The past couple of times service has been ok but the little things are being missed. The sticker reset for miles was not changed, the counter in the dash was not reset, nothing is being wiped down anymore inside the car, car not vacuumed. When you pay almost $50 for an oil change you should go the extra mile competitors due.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

We appreciate your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Please accept our apologies for missing steps in our process, I can assure you this will be addressed and will not be a concern moving forward. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit because we value your business and continued patronage.

SK
Sharon K.
New Lenox, IL
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Not a good experience
Had a bad experience with the Service department. Was not informed of a recall on the vehicle sunroof. After catastrophic malfunction of sunroof, the Darcy service manager fought with us about paying for the repairs, tried to get insurance to pay for Hyundai's failure to address the recall. Was told that recall repairs were only covered before a malfunction occurred .
They finally did repair the car free of charge to me or my insurance, but I will not be buying another Hyundai again.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Sharon, Please understand we have to follow guidelines through the Manufacture for repairs we complete. The campaign your vehicle had opened was for the front wind deflector when you brought the vehicle in you had opened a claim with your insurance company the repairs needed were outside of the guidelines of the campaign proceedure we had completed the inspection and had to submit for repair approval throught the manufature due to the sunroof glass and components of the sunroof were missing from the vehicle and damaged after submitting all the information to the manufacture your insurance company was contacted as well as you and we informed you that we received approval for submitting the repair under Warranty i am sorry we could not say if the repair was covered right away due to the damage that was present i appologize for any inconvenience and look forward seeing you at your next service visit.

JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and understanding the process we had to go through to get authorization for the repair. Look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

SD
Sylvia D.
Lockport, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
Jason at Darcy Joliet in the service department was awesome. He was very helpful and kept me informed work done on my vehicle. He made sure every error was corrected and was very apologetic.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent Service visit at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this in more detail.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you, glad to hear all concerns were resolved, we appreciate your business.

Chicago, IL
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They responded to me within minutes
They show they really do care about the customers and show that they want everyone to be satisfied.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Engine problem
They need to check everything that is wrong before turning it back to the owner
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Jorge,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I know it can be frustrating having to return to the dealership for the same
concern. Intermiitent problems can be difficult to find when they are not present at the time of service. Thank you for being patient and understanding.

Jamie L.
Marengo, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/09/2018 Category: Service
nothing
no review just very upset
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/11/2018

Jamie,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. I will be reaching out to you to discuss this concern.

TG
Trena G.
Crest Hill, IL
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Darcy Hyundai makes it Rite !!!!
I have to say Darcy Hyundai reached out to us about the oil that was spilled, Both The General Mgr, Guy Compobasso and The Service Mgr ,John Wagner called and made things rite. It made me realize that as a customer with a complaint, The guys at Darcy did not run from it or ignore it, they stepped up and owned it and made it right and thats the kind of people who I want to deal with and have backing me. We are all human and we all make mistakes but what really make this situation good is they take care of there customers when something dose not go just rite , and I have to say without doubt they took great care in reaching out to us. In closing i would like to thank Guy and John again for taking the lead on this matter.

01/17/2018 Category: Service
Mess on lower engine cover after oil change
Took our new 2017 Sante Fe in for 3000 mile oil change vehicle was returned to us with oil spilled all over the lower engine cover ,I cleaned it up myself by removing the cover. This is the second time this has happened here last time was on a Elantra
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Trena,
Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service, this is how we improve to serve you better.
We value your business and like to address and concerns as quickly as possible therefore I will be contacting you.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, You have been a loyal customer and friend of ours for years. I apologize some of the old oil was left on the undershield. Our technicians do spray and clean down the shield if any of the old oil drips, in this case the technician missed some. We have taken proper steps to prevent this from happening again. I appreciate the kind words you said about me and the rest of our staff.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you, we truly appreciate and value your business.

Tiffany B.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/05/2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve to better serve you. I will be contacting you regarding any issues you may have experienced.
We value your business and want to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Roger B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/14/2017 Category: Service
They explain things in a way that everyone can understand and they don't go back on their word.
I usually don't offer a recommendation to others, however if asked about D'Arcy, I would say that it is a place where a person would get a fair deal and that the atmosphere is very friendly.

06/14/2017 Category: Service
I have been treated very well and the service people take the time to explain what's going on.
Service is great once they get the parts.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to better serve you. I will contact you regarding this issue.
We value your business, our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Channahon, IL
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Usually good service
This time it took over 2 hours for what was supposed to be a 15 minute recall check.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/26/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'arcy Hyundai experience. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today and again i appologize for how long the campaign took to be completed.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/30/2017

2015 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2017 Category: Service
2nd chance
Not again
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/09/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'arcy Hyundai experience. Thank you for speaking to me reguarding the fluid is not being filled completely in the reservoir, sometimes when handling the fluid it will get some air bubble in it and will settle over time. I apologize again and we do appreciate your business.