Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5rating 4.7721489
Overall Rating 2.32051/5Overall Rating 2.32051/5rating 2.32051rating 2.32051rating 2.32051

SD
Sylvia D.
Lockport, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
Jason at Darcy Joliet in the service department was awesome. He was very helpful and kept me informed work done on my vehicle. He made sure every error was corrected and was very apologetic.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent Service visit at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this in more detail.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you, glad to hear all concerns were resolved, we appreciate your business.

Chicago, IL
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They responded to me within minutes
They show they really do care about the customers and show that they want everyone to be satisfied.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Engine problem
They need to check everything that is wrong before turning it back to the owner
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Jorge,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I know it can be frustrating having to return to the dealership for the same
concern. Intermiitent problems can be difficult to find when they are not present at the time of service. Thank you for being patient and understanding.

Jamie L.
Marengo, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/09/2018 Category: Service
nothing
no review just very upset
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/11/2018

Jamie,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. I will be reaching out to you to discuss this concern.

TG
Trena G.
Crest Hill, IL
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Darcy Hyundai makes it Rite !!!!
I have to say Darcy Hyundai reached out to us about the oil that was spilled, Both The General Mgr, Guy Compobasso and The Service Mgr ,John Wagner called and made things rite. It made me realize that as a customer with a complaint, The guys at Darcy did not run from it or ignore it, they stepped up and owned it and made it right and thats the kind of people who I want to deal with and have backing me. We are all human and we all make mistakes but what really make this situation good is they take care of there customers when something dose not go just rite , and I have to say without doubt they took great care in reaching out to us. In closing i would like to thank Guy and John again for taking the lead on this matter.

01/17/2018 Category: Service
Mess on lower engine cover after oil change
Took our new 2017 Sante Fe in for 3000 mile oil change vehicle was returned to us with oil spilled all over the lower engine cover ,I cleaned it up myself by removing the cover. This is the second time this has happened here last time was on a Elantra
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Trena,
Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service, this is how we improve to serve you better.
We value your business and like to address and concerns as quickly as possible therefore I will be contacting you.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, You have been a loyal customer and friend of ours for years. I apologize some of the old oil was left on the undershield. Our technicians do spray and clean down the shield if any of the old oil drips, in this case the technician missed some. We have taken proper steps to prevent this from happening again. I appreciate the kind words you said about me and the rest of our staff.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you, we truly appreciate and value your business.

Tiffany B.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/05/2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve to better serve you. I will be contacting you regarding any issues you may have experienced.
We value your business and want to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Roger B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/14/2017 Category: Service
They explain things in a way that everyone can understand and they don't go back on their word.
I usually don't offer a recommendation to others, however if asked about D'Arcy, I would say that it is a place where a person would get a fair deal and that the atmosphere is very friendly.

06/14/2017 Category: Service
I have been treated very well and the service people take the time to explain what's going on.
Service is great once they get the parts.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to better serve you. I will contact you regarding this issue.
We value your business, our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Channahon, IL
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Usually good service
This time it took over 2 hours for what was supposed to be a 15 minute recall check.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/26/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'arcy Hyundai experience. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today and again i appologize for how long the campaign took to be completed.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/30/2017

2015 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2017 Category: Service
2nd chance
Not again
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/09/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'arcy Hyundai experience. Thank you for speaking to me reguarding the fluid is not being filled completely in the reservoir, sometimes when handling the fluid it will get some air bubble in it and will settle over time. I apologize again and we do appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2017 Category: Service
i explained previously why tt wasnt so great
poor service
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/31/2017

It was a pleasure speaking with you today.
We will send a re score, our goal is always to exceed your expectations.

We truly appreciate your business.

Jeff D.
03/05/2017 Category: Service
5 out of 5 says it all!!
Thanks as always to your staff. My daughter was very nervous having to be towed in!!! Treated like family! Thanks JEFF

03/05/2017 Category: Service
This should be 5 stars ... it only showed one when I went to page 2 .. i tried to go back and restart review.. It would not allow me to do it.. please disregard
Everything was great till I messed up this review!!!! Re send if you can and I will pay more attention to what I clicked on!!
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/06/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent Hyundai Service visit.
We will send a re score, our goal is always to exceed your expectations.
We truly appreciate your business.

2015 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2017 Category: Service
My car
I appreciate the response on the survey. I will give you're service department another chance.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Poor service, items not done that said were done
Poor service, things not done that said were done.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/11/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this allows us to know how we are doing.
We value your business, I will be contacting you regarding this issue, we like to address your concerns quickly. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Rick S.
Wilmington, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Bad
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2016

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this allows us to know how we are doing.

We are truly sorry we failed your and strive to only exceed your expectations with every visit. Please contact me directly, we value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

Rick S.
Newark, IL
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Bad service experience
Typical dealer, throw parts at car till one of them corrects problem. Very disappointed as my first experience with Darcy was good and then subsequent visits all went down hill.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/27/2016

Thank you for your taking time to provide us with feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience.

We value your business and we are truly sorry we failed you and strive to only exceed your expectations. I understand your frustration and would like to speak to you personally, this is why I left you a voice message for a return call.

I have looked into the concern and understand how frustrating an intermittent issue can be. The technician started with replacing the hardware and brake pads to resolve the issue of pulling to the right. We also found that the tie-rod, wheel and tire is our of round that is also causing the pulling.
If you could please contact us so we can follow thru with this concern to completion. It is my goal to restore you confidence in our company and solving this issue

KC
Keith C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2016 Category: Service
My comment said it all
My comment said it all
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/02/2016

Thank you for taking our survey and sharing your concerns on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience.
I appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to allow me to explain the entire service and process. If you have any further questions or concerns it would be my pleasure to address them.
Thank you we truly appreciate and value your business.

WK
William K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2016 Category: Service
My previous review of 1 star was a mistake. Should have been 5 stars.
D'Arcy Hyundai has an excellent, friendly, and accommodating staff and service dept.!

03/06/2016 Category: Service
D'Arcy Hyundi
Excellent, friendly, and accommodating staff and service department.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/07/2016

Thank you for taking our survey and speaking with me.

I will send another survey, mistakes happen and we really appreciate your time as well as your continued patronage.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/09/2016

Thank you again for taking the extra time to really let us know how we are doing here at D'Arcy Hyundai Service. We are truly honored to be your vehicle service provider, and if we can improve in any way please let us know.
Thank you for your continued patronage,

Donald D.
02/22/2016 Category: Service
recall
Service was totally saticfacrory
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/23/2016

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time and comments.
We will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations. You will be recieving another survey to rescore. Thank you for your continued patronage.

DEBRA H.
Earlville, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2015 Category: Service
before people were friendly. not now.
The vehicle was not cleaned, did not vacuum underneath the floor mats, didn't vacuum in back, after wash tuscon still had spots, had scratches on vehicle and did not get answers of who to talk to about it when we had the special paint paid for. Overall very disappointing.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/15/2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
I understand your frustration, as a courtesy we vacuum the high traffic area in th front of each vehicle for service.
I have reached out to discuss the scratches, and I will be personally handling your case until it is resolved. It is my goal to restore your confidence in our company by fixing this issue and being sure it does not happen again.
I hope to have the pleasure of speaking to you soon as well as working together in the future.

2002 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2015 Category: Service
They gave me horrible service
Never buy a car at Hyundai
Service is horrible
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to contact me and tell us why our service failed to met your expectations. We cannot improve without your feedback.

We value your business and understand your frustration, we sincerely apologize. It is my goal to restore your confidence in our company. I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

07/23/2015 Category: Service
Clean and ease of waiting
They told me that tire rotation was done and want's me to pay but I refused because I told them not to, they kept telling me it was done, finally the said they will not charge me for it anymore, I was kind of happy because it seems I got it for free, the following day, I checked the tires it was not rotated, afterwards I thought, what if I paid for it but it was not done.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/23/2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expect ions.
We value your business, and would like to address your concerns. I understand your frustration, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.
Please know that I will personally be handling your concern, until this concern is resolved to your satisfaction.
It is my goal to restore your confidence in our company by solving this issue and preventing it from happening.
Thank you for your feedback, we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again.

RALPH M.
Shorewood, IL
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/15/2015 Category: Service
horrible service
Terrible but daughter will still go to have the car serviced with her father next time
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/17/2015

Thank you for taking time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.

We value your business, and appreciate you taking the time to discuss the issue, we have now put in place new procedures.

I understand your frustration, and again sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.

It is my goal to restore your confidence in our service department by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.

I hope to have the pleasure to serving you again in the future.