SK
Sharon K.
New Lenox, IL
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Not a good experience
Had a bad experience with the Service department. Was not informed of a recall on the vehicle sunroof. After catastrophic malfunction of sunroof, the Darcy service manager fought with us about paying for the repairs, tried to get insurance to pay for Hyundai's failure to address the recall. Was told that recall repairs were only covered before a malfunction occurred .
They finally did repair the car free of charge to me or my insurance, but I will not be buying another Hyundai again.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Sharon, Please understand we have to follow guidelines through the Manufacture for repairs we complete. The campaign your vehicle had opened was for the front wind deflector when you brought the vehicle in you had opened a claim with your insurance company the repairs needed were outside of the guidelines of the campaign proceedure we had completed the inspection and had to submit for repair approval throught the manufature due to the sunroof glass and components of the sunroof were missing from the vehicle and damaged after submitting all the information to the manufacture your insurance company was contacted as well as you and we informed you that we received approval for submitting the repair under Warranty i am sorry we could not say if the repair was covered right away due to the damage that was present i appologize for any inconvenience and look forward seeing you at your next service visit.

email: Jwagner@darcymotors.com
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and understanding the process we had to go through to get authorization for the repair. Look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

email: Jwagner@darcymotors.com

SD
Sylvia D.
Lockport, IL
08/14/2018 Category: Service

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
Jason at Darcy Joliet in the service department was awesome. He was very helpful and kept me informed work done on my vehicle. He made sure every error was corrected and was very apologetic.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent Service visit at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this in more detail.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Sylvia,
Thank you, glad to hear all concerns were resolved, we appreciate your business.

Chicago, IL
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They responded to me within minutes
They show they really do care about the customers and show that they want everyone to be satisfied.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Engine problem
They need to check everything that is wrong before turning it back to the owner
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Jorge,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I know it can be frustrating having to return to the dealership for the same
concern. Intermiitent problems can be difficult to find when they are not present at the time of service. Thank you for being patient and understanding.

Jamie L.
Marengo, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/09/2018 Category: Service
nothing
no review just very upset
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/11/2018

Jamie,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. I will be reaching out to you to discuss this concern.

TG
Trena G.
Crest Hill, IL
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Darcy Hyundai makes it Rite !!!!
I have to say Darcy Hyundai reached out to us about the oil that was spilled, Both The General Mgr, Guy Compobasso and The Service Mgr ,John Wagner called and made things rite. It made me realize that as a customer with a complaint, The guys at Darcy did not run from it or ignore it, they stepped up and owned it and made it right and thats the kind of people who I want to deal with and have backing me. We are all human and we all make mistakes but what really make this situation good is they take care of there customers when something dose not go just rite , and I have to say without doubt they took great care in reaching out to us. In closing i would like to thank Guy and John again for taking the lead on this matter.

01/17/2018 Category: Service
Mess on lower engine cover after oil change
Took our new 2017 Sante Fe in for 3000 mile oil change vehicle was returned to us with oil spilled all over the lower engine cover ,I cleaned it up myself by removing the cover. This is the second time this has happened here last time was on a Elantra
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Trena,
Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service, this is how we improve to serve you better.
We value your business and like to address and concerns as quickly as possible therefore I will be contacting you.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, You have been a loyal customer and friend of ours for years. I apologize some of the old oil was left on the undershield. Our technicians do spray and clean down the shield if any of the old oil drips, in this case the technician missed some. We have taken proper steps to prevent this from happening again. I appreciate the kind words you said about me and the rest of our staff.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you, we truly appreciate and value your business.

Tiffany B.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/05/2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve to better serve you. I will be contacting you regarding any issues you may have experienced.
We value your business and want to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Roger B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/14/2017 Category: Service
They explain things in a way that everyone can understand and they don't go back on their word.
I usually don't offer a recommendation to others, however if asked about D'Arcy, I would say that it is a place where a person would get a fair deal and that the atmosphere is very friendly.

06/14/2017 Category: Service
I have been treated very well and the service people take the time to explain what's going on.
Service is great once they get the parts.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to better serve you. I will contact you regarding this issue.
We value your business, our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Channahon, IL
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Usually good service
This time it took over 2 hours for what was supposed to be a 15 minute recall check.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/26/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'arcy Hyundai experience. Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today and again i appologize for how long the campaign took to be completed.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/30/2017

2015 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2017 Category: Service
2nd chance
Not again
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/09/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'arcy Hyundai experience. Thank you for speaking to me reguarding the fluid is not being filled completely in the reservoir, sometimes when handling the fluid it will get some air bubble in it and will settle over time. I apologize again and we do appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2017 Category: Service
i explained previously why tt wasnt so great
poor service
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/31/2017

It was a pleasure speaking with you today.
We will send a re score, our goal is always to exceed your expectations.

We truly appreciate your business.

Jeff D.
Plainfield, IL
03/05/2017 Category: Service
5 out of 5 says it all!!
Thanks as always to your staff. My daughter was very nervous having to be towed in!!! Treated like family! Thanks JEFF

03/05/2017 Category: Service
This should be 5 stars ... it only showed one when I went to page 2 .. i tried to go back and restart review.. It would not allow me to do it.. please disregard
Everything was great till I messed up this review!!!! Re send if you can and I will pay more attention to what I clicked on!!
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 03/06/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent Hyundai Service visit.
We will send a re score, our goal is always to exceed your expectations.
We truly appreciate your business.

2015 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2017 Category: Service
My car
I appreciate the response on the survey. I will give you're service department another chance.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Poor service, items not done that said were done
Poor service, things not done that said were done.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/11/2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this allows us to know how we are doing.
We value your business, I will be contacting you regarding this issue, we like to address your concerns quickly. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Rick S.
Wilmington, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2016 Category: Service
Bad
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2016

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this allows us to know how we are doing.

We are truly sorry we failed your and strive to only exceed your expectations with every visit. Please contact me directly, we value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

Rick S.
Newark, IL
05/26/2016 Category: Service
Bad service experience
Typical dealer, throw parts at car till one of them corrects problem. Very disappointed as my first experience with Darcy was good and then subsequent visits all went down hill.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/27/2016

Thank you for your taking time to provide us with feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience.

We value your business and we are truly sorry we failed you and strive to only exceed your expectations. I understand your frustration and would like to speak to you personally, this is why I left you a voice message for a return call.

I have looked into the concern and understand how frustrating an intermittent issue can be. The technician started with replacing the hardware and brake pads to resolve the issue of pulling to the right. We also found that the tie-rod, wheel and tire is our of round that is also causing the pulling.
If you could please contact us so we can follow thru with this concern to completion. It is my goal to restore you confidence in our company and solving this issue

KC
Keith C.
Plainfield, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2016 Category: Service
My comment said it all
My comment said it all
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/02/2016

Thank you for taking our survey and sharing your concerns on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience.
I appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to allow me to explain the entire service and process. If you have any further questions or concerns it would be my pleasure to address them.
Thank you we truly appreciate and value your business.