Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5rating 4.7721489
Overall Rating 2.32051/5Overall Rating 2.32051/5rating 2.32051rating 2.32051rating 2.32051

RT
Rama T.
Bolingbrook, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2018 Category: Service
My opinion
Service manager resolved all my concerns in a very satisfactory manner

07/27/2018 Category: Service
my opinion
I told your service tech to check brakes and any other services needed, After finishing the service , service tech told me my breaks are half good and he put this in writing but in the paper work I got there is no mention of that and there is no mention of checking any other things like battery, tires or any other services like transmission flush. My car has almost 100,000 miles, brakes are never changed and transmission flush not done.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Rama,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Pleasure speaking with you today look forward to seeing you next visit.

Coal City, IL
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Oil change should be complete in less than 60 minutes.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent service at D'Arcy Hyundai, this is how we improve to serve you better. I
want to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We value and appreciate your business and will strive harder to exceed your expectations.

Donald B.
Manhattan, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
I feel the staff especially John Wagner is always honest with me as to what needs repair now
could not believe John Wagner would actually call me to help resolve my problem Problems resolved thanks to John great asset to the dealership D'Arcy now gets 5 stars as always

06/23/2018 Category: Service
did not talk with John Wagner this time and maybe I should have before writing this he is such a great service manager he may have answered my concerns
truly wish I could give D'Arcy 100% again as I always have but this time I have questions
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Thank you for the great comments you said about me and my advisors, We appreciate you as well.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you, so glad to hear from you and all is well. We value and appreciate your business and always want to exceed your expectations.

New Lenox, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Could be better
Overpriced
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. We value your business and would like to address any concerns as quickly as possible.

KL
Kelly L.
Lockport, IL
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle service
No response
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Kelly,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve. I will be investigating this concern and contacting you directly to review.

Mark P.
Wilmington, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Provide the appropriate service
Why did my "service vehicle" message come up on my screen?
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Hi Mark,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Ok no problems or complaints
Ok it was fine no problems or complaints
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We appreciate your business and continued patronage.

FR
Frank R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Guest services
I took my car in for a recall and oil change and a technician moved a melted candy bar onto the seat. Wendy from guest services called me personally to address the mistake promptly and friendly. Even offered a complimentary oil change on my next visit.

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Upset
Melted chocolate bar left on seat
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Frank,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible, therefore I will be contacting you to discuss.

2016 Hyundai Azera
02/27/2018 Category: Service
routine oil change
Pick up on recognizing your customers.
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for your comments on your survey, without your feedback we cannot improve.
We appreciate and value your business, and our goal is to always exceed your expectations.

KK
Kimberly K.
Minooka, IL
Great!
I spoke with John today and he was very nice and apologetic. No worries, though. I would still use the dealership for work and/or purchases in the future. I’ve purchased 3 cars from D’Arcy already since 2011. We just had a blip that day and I appreciate him reaching out to talk about it with me and address it with his team.

Recalls / Warranty work
I’ve been here many times and I really like the dealership. I’ve had mostly great visits. I drove to the dealer during a massive snow storm to drop my car off and have the work done that I scheduled for the following day. I NEED my car for work as I travel a lot and I specifically asked about a courtesy loaner when I made the appointment. The guy who was a CSA I was told said I was covered because my car is still under the 60k mile warranty. We specifically discussed this exact thing because I didn’t want to have happen what actually happened. Of course, when I get there I’m told I can’t have one or I would have to pay for it... sigh. Just communicate guys... We were nailed with 6 inches of snow and I live 30 minutes away. Accidents everywhere. I drove in that to get my car completed because it needed the work... only to have to reschedule because everyone is on a different page in the service department. It just ended up being a huge inconvenience. I always give 5 stars to them otherwise, but I can’t this time. Sorry, guys.
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time out to speak with me today I applogize about the miscomunication between our service advisor and our bdc department.

JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Kimberly, we truly do appreciate your business and loyalty

DK
David K.
Romeoville, IL
good customer relations
Thanks John for taking care of the situation

OIL CHANGE
It took over an hour for a simple oil change and topping off all fluids.

David,
Thank you for your comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. We appreciate you letting us know where we can improve. I want to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. I will be contacting you to see how we can resolve this concern.

David,

Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service visit, this is how we improve.

JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/28/2018

Josie S.
Downers Grove, IL
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Just not the same communication as in the past visits
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/06/2018

Josie,
Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. We always want to improve to serve you better. We value your business and want to always want to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your patronage.

MO
Maureen O.
Plainfield, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/16/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service, exceptional Service Manager
I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received to get the issue resolved. John Wagner, the Service Manager, was wonderful, polite and went out of his way to eliminate the inconvenience while correcting the problem. This is why Hyundai is so successful. Thank you John!

12/16/2017 Category: Service
Not sure right now.
Have to bring the car back in. Not very convenient to have to do this.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve. I left a voice mail to please contact me regarding the concerns.
Our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit, we appreciate and value your business.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/22/2017

Maureen,

It was a pleasure speaking with you. I'm glad we were able to figure out and take care of the noise you were hearing since we replaced the brakes. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Service dept personnel
Outstanding..people are friendly, listen tentatively to your concerns and act accordingly..
While there is always room for improvement, since people are only human, I would put this dept against any in the Joliet area..

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Service questionnaire
How can I respond to a service i.e. Good or bad until I've driven it after the work is done..
I would suggest these questionnaires go ur to service customers a week or two after service
date so customer has a better idea of the quality of work performed..Amen..
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. Our concern is your service experience is enjoyable and comfortable. If there are any concerns regarding the vehicle service, please don't hesitate to let us know.

12/14/2017 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Analisa, Thank you for your feed back it was a pleasure speaking with you today. look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Robert W.
Romeoville, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2017 Category: Service
transmition service review
I'm sure my Sante Fe was fixed according to the specs and computer diagnostic, but it didn't cure the problem. Back again.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience.
We will be addressing this concern while your here now.

RF
Renee F.
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Honest management
John Wagner is an honest and sincere manager in the service department. He will be straightforward and get the job done.

12/05/2017 Category: Service
Slow service
Apparently my time and obligations are not important. I'll remember to plan on not gettiing my car before the end of the work day next time.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. This is how we improve to serve you better.
We value your business and would like to address this concern as quickly as possible, I will be reaching out to you soon. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/22/2017

Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your business.

Merry Christmas

EP
Elizabeth P.
Plainfield, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Oil change and car wash
John took care of the service and provided the best service. Everything was done just right and the car was spotless

12/04/2017 Category: Service
The front license plate came back crooked and when they gave the car a wash, it left a ton of water marks so I was very disappointed with the visit
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve.
 We value your business apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. I will be contacting you to discuss your concerns. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Richard G.
Crest Hill, IL
11/13/2017 Category: Service
easy access to get shopping done or a bite to eat while watting for my car. Not saying that waiting there isn't bad at all
all in all it very well
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience.  If we can improve in anyway please let us know, we are here to serve you
We strive to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage, we appreciate your business.

Michael W.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/09/2017 Category: Service
routine oil change
Taken in first thing in the morning, and received car back in about 45 minutes. Status board in waiting area was not updated to reflect progress of my service.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Our goal is to always respect your time, we strive to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.