Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5rating 4.7142886
Overall Rating 2.34066/5Overall Rating 2.34066/5rating 2.34066rating 2.34066rating 2.34066

Robert H.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
After the bad experience they apologized and made it up to me.
This was the first bad experience since I bought the suv in December of 2015.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Robert,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, we value and appreciate your business.

KR
Kaet R.
Naperville, IL
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Crying customer service
John took the time to call me, talk about the issues I still had, and explained them in a way that I could understand. He offered to look at my car himself to try to resolve the chugging issue. John also suggested that I drive another car of the same model to see how it drives in comparison to mine. I appreciate the customer service and that D’Arcy strives to make things right!

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great people but problem persists
I brought my car in because it was chugging when in idle or beginning to accelerate. When I arrived, the service worker said that this is normal and what happens in Hyundai’s. He then handed me information on what it could be (I believe it is the duel-clutch system). I have only had my car for a year and have never had this issue before, so I found it weird that they said the Hyundai’s are “‘made like that”. I’m not sure how in depth they looked at the chugging problem, but I am concerned since the effects I am experiencing are not the same as the ones listed on the paper the service guy handed to me.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kaet,

It thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and i appreciate your feed back look forward to seeing you next visit.

TW
Thipwan W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Revisiting D’Arcy Hyundai
It was great revisiting D’Arcy Hyundai they inspected my Car. They found nothing wrong with steering My sales person explain that steering is electronic assist. My tires pressures were normal. They checked wheel alignment.

Everyone is so nice & they washed my car.

I would definitely go back and have my car serviced at D’Arcy again.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is going downhill fast!.
Not so great.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thipwan,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and want to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. I will be reaching out to you so we can discuss this concern in further detail.

JN
James N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/09/2019 Category: Service
There was a misunderstanding at the shop. The shop manager reached out right away to apologize for the delayed service and forgetting to add the discount. He was very nice and provided great customer service as I would expected from this dealership. Thank you!

07/09/2019 Category: Service
OK Service
I have an appointment at 8:15 for an oil change and a few lightbulbs. I didn’t receive my vehicle back until 12:15. Polite staff and clean in waiting room, not sure why it took so long. I also asked for any promotions or discounts and no discount was applied.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. I will be contacting you so we can discuss this concern.

RT
Rama T.
Bolingbrook, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2018 Category: Service
My opinion
Service manager resolved all my concerns in a very satisfactory manner

07/27/2018 Category: Service
my opinion
I told your service tech to check brakes and any other services needed, After finishing the service , service tech told me my breaks are half good and he put this in writing but in the paper work I got there is no mention of that and there is no mention of checking any other things like battery, tires or any other services like transmission flush. My car has almost 100,000 miles, brakes are never changed and transmission flush not done.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Rama,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Pleasure speaking with you today look forward to seeing you next visit.

Coal City, IL
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
Oil change should be complete in less than 60 minutes.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent service at D'Arcy Hyundai, this is how we improve to serve you better. I
want to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We value and appreciate your business and will strive harder to exceed your expectations.

Donald B.
Manhattan, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
I feel the staff especially John Wagner is always honest with me as to what needs repair now
could not believe John Wagner would actually call me to help resolve my problem Problems resolved thanks to John great asset to the dealership D'Arcy now gets 5 stars as always

06/23/2018 Category: Service
did not talk with John Wagner this time and maybe I should have before writing this he is such a great service manager he may have answered my concerns
truly wish I could give D'Arcy 100% again as I always have but this time I have questions
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Thank you for the great comments you said about me and my advisors, We appreciate you as well.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you, so glad to hear from you and all is well. We value and appreciate your business and always want to exceed your expectations.

New Lenox, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Could be better
Overpriced
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. We value your business and would like to address any concerns as quickly as possible.

KL
Kelly L.
Lockport, IL
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle service
No response
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Kelly,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve. I will be investigating this concern and contacting you directly to review.

Mark P.
Wilmington, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Provide the appropriate service
Why did my "service vehicle" message come up on my screen?
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Hi Mark,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Ok no problems or complaints
Ok it was fine no problems or complaints
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We appreciate your business and continued patronage.

FR
Frank R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Guest services
I took my car in for a recall and oil change and a technician moved a melted candy bar onto the seat. Wendy from guest services called me personally to address the mistake promptly and friendly. Even offered a complimentary oil change on my next visit.

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Upset
Melted chocolate bar left on seat
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Frank,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible, therefore I will be contacting you to discuss.

2016 Hyundai Azera
02/27/2018 Category: Service
routine oil change
Pick up on recognizing your customers.
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for your comments on your survey, without your feedback we cannot improve.
We appreciate and value your business, and our goal is to always exceed your expectations.

KK
Kimberly K.
Minooka, IL
Great!
I spoke with John today and he was very nice and apologetic. No worries, though. I would still use the dealership for work and/or purchases in the future. I’ve purchased 3 cars from D’Arcy already since 2011. We just had a blip that day and I appreciate him reaching out to talk about it with me and address it with his team.

Recalls / Warranty work
I’ve been here many times and I really like the dealership. I’ve had mostly great visits. I drove to the dealer during a massive snow storm to drop my car off and have the work done that I scheduled for the following day. I NEED my car for work as I travel a lot and I specifically asked about a courtesy loaner when I made the appointment. The guy who was a CSA I was told said I was covered because my car is still under the 60k mile warranty. We specifically discussed this exact thing because I didn’t want to have happen what actually happened. Of course, when I get there I’m told I can’t have one or I would have to pay for it... sigh. Just communicate guys... We were nailed with 6 inches of snow and I live 30 minutes away. Accidents everywhere. I drove in that to get my car completed because it needed the work... only to have to reschedule because everyone is on a different page in the service department. It just ended up being a huge inconvenience. I always give 5 stars to them otherwise, but I can’t this time. Sorry, guys.
JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time out to speak with me today I applogize about the miscomunication between our service advisor and our bdc department.

JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Kimberly, we truly do appreciate your business and loyalty

DK
David K.
Romeoville, IL
good customer relations
Thanks John for taking care of the situation

OIL CHANGE
It took over an hour for a simple oil change and topping off all fluids.

David,
Thank you for your comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. We appreciate you letting us know where we can improve. I want to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. I will be contacting you to see how we can resolve this concern.

David,

Thank you for your honest feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service visit, this is how we improve.

JOHN W W. from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/28/2018

Josie S.
Downers Grove, IL
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Just not the same communication as in the past visits
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/06/2018

Josie,
Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience. We always want to improve to serve you better. We value your business and want to always want to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your patronage.

MO
Maureen O.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/16/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service, exceptional Service Manager
I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received to get the issue resolved. John Wagner, the Service Manager, was wonderful, polite and went out of his way to eliminate the inconvenience while correcting the problem. This is why Hyundai is so successful. Thank you John!

12/16/2017 Category: Service
Not sure right now.
Have to bring the car back in. Not very convenient to have to do this.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve. I left a voice mail to please contact me regarding the concerns.
Our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit, we appreciate and value your business.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/22/2017

Maureen,

It was a pleasure speaking with you. I'm glad we were able to figure out and take care of the noise you were hearing since we replaced the brakes. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Service dept personnel
Outstanding..people are friendly, listen tentatively to your concerns and act accordingly..
While there is always room for improvement, since people are only human, I would put this dept against any in the Joliet area..

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Service questionnaire
How can I respond to a service i.e. Good or bad until I've driven it after the work is done..
I would suggest these questionnaires go ur to service customers a week or two after service
date so customer has a better idea of the quality of work performed..Amen..
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit. Our concern is your service experience is enjoyable and comfortable. If there are any concerns regarding the vehicle service, please don't hesitate to let us know.

12/14/2017 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

Analisa, Thank you for your feed back it was a pleasure speaking with you today. look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017

Robert W.
Romeoville, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2017 Category: Service
transmition service review
I'm sure my Sante Fe was fixed according to the specs and computer diagnostic, but it didn't cure the problem. Back again.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you for your comments and feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience.
We will be addressing this concern while your here now.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017