Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Jesse F.
Chrysler 200
06/02/2019
Best service in town!
Always great service from Dave's.
The guys are great and treat you right.
Thanks again!
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 06/03/2019

Jesse,

Thank you again for the great review. We appraciate your continued business and trust in us.

Jackie A.
Horace, ND
05/31/2019
Overall
Great job, very timely also
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 06/03/2019

Jackie,

Thank you again for your continued business and the positive review.

Martin R.
Dave's west Fargo tire
Friendly atmosphere and good work
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/31/2019

Martin,

It was good to see you again. Thank you for the positive review.

Doug C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Volkswagen Touareg 2
05/31/2019
Best in Fargo Moorhead area.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Repairs where done correctly and quickly.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/31/2019

Doug,

Thank you for the great review. Glad to hear you have a little smoother ride for running all around the country side.

TP
Todd G P.
05/29/2019
Always Great Service
I have been taking my cars to Dave's for over 25 years and they have earned my trust many times over. Dave and his staff know my entire family on sight and we are all taken care of like we are part of Dave's own family. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/30/2019

Todd and Dawn,

Thank you very much for the great review. Trust is something that is hard to earn but can be easily broken. We have all worked together for several years and I am glad we continue to meet your needs and expectations. It is always a pleasure to do business with your family.

Ryan, Dave and Dean

Mapleton, ND
Jeep Cherokee
05/25/2019
Great Service!
I dropped my vehicle off for next day service. I was very surprised to get a phone call the same day saying that they had time and got it in for it’s service a day early! I have never had a bad experience at Dave’s and I would recommend them to anyone!
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you for the five star review and your business.
I'm glad we exceed your expectations, our tire lube tech team does a great job for us and it didn't hurt that our schedule cooperated too.
Thanks again, hope to see you next time.
Dave

PP
Patrick P.
GMC Terrain
05/24/2019
Dave's is always great to work with. Sent my 18 year old daughter there for the oil change. I quote her. .."They are really good."
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/25/2019

Good Morning Patrick
Thank you for the trust you place in our team to take care of your Families Vehicles and for the great review.
We appreciate your business.

LK
Larry K.
05/22/2019
The best.
Not sure what more I would want from a tire company. All my expectations have been met, and for years.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/23/2019

Larry,

Thank you for your continued business and for the great review, we always appreciate both!

JU
Jim U.
05/15/2019
A repeat of great service.
I called Dave's for an oil change that was about 2 weeks overdue. Dave's got me in for the oil change the same day with only a brief wait. I love the quick service and the routine check of my Sienna each time I come in. I'll keep coming back!
Jim U.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/16/2019

Jim,

Thank you again for the great review. We appreciate your continued business with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Take care and have a great day,

Jesse F.
05/14/2019
Nest in my air filter
Very professional
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/15/2019

Hi Jesse
Thank you for the 5 Star positive review.
I'm glad we found the cause of the fowl smell in your cabin air filter.
Hopefully the deodorizer and the new cabin filter took care of the problem.

Ryan H.
Moorhead, MN
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said he had a great experience.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/16/2019

Ryan,

I am glad to hear youe experience with us was a great one. We look forward to your continued business.

Jim B.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Jim said everything was fine, the staff did a good job, and the service went smoothly.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/10/2019

Good Morning Jim
Thank you for your business and for taking the time to do a phone interview. We look forward to serving you again.
Dave

TL
Tara L.
Harwood, ND
Mazda CX-5
05/05/2019
Superior customer service!!
I have taken my cars to Dave’s for years!! They are always professional, friendly and helpful!!
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/08/2019

Tara,

Thank you for your continued business and the great review. It is always fun to talk for a while when you are in.

RN
Ruben N.
Walcott, ND
05/03/2019
Fantastic
Great place... great guys....great service.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/03/2019

Hi Ruben
Thank you for your continued business and t he five star review.
See you next time.

Alden S.
Mapleton, ND
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Alden said the business did a great job.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/08/2019

Alden,

Thank you for the positive review. It was good to see you again and visit. Thank you for your continued business.