CT
CHARLENE T.
04/11/2021
Honest service at reasonable rates
Don's Auto Care found a $100 solution to a problem that a dealer's service department said would cost $1000 to fix. I appreciate Don's integrity and the fact that they didn't just try to make money off of an unnecessary repair!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you, Charlene! Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We're happy to have helped with your repair.

JERRY L.
Volvo XC90
04/09/2021
Kate!!
Kate was able to get me on short notice and made sure everything was taken care of I asked for.
Don’s Always makes my Volvo Happy!!
Thankyou
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you, Jerry! It was a pleasure to help you out. Let us know if there is anything else you need!

ND
Nicolas D.
04/09/2021
Excellent Service!
They went above and beyond repairing a problem I had with my 4runner! Honest work, very reasonable prices and great communication! Would go back in a heart beat. Thanks again!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you, Nicolas! We're happy we were able to help out!

Volkswagen Tiguan
04/08/2021
Working hard to earn your trust.
Customers can see local businesses bringing fleet vehicles to Don's for service which is reassuring. i think I gave Don's time (appointment made over a week in advance) to order parts from supplier (not onsite), came in at agreed time to drop-off for service and returned more than 2hrs later to see car was not moved from where I parked it. I only wished Don's had called me to let me know there was an issue bringing my car in for service so I could do other things and not wait there for my car after being dropped off by a friend.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for your continued loyalty for our facility, Anonymous. We apologize for the inconvenience, when the appointment was scheduled we were not made aware that it was for a waiting appointment and thought your friend had given you a ride home. We are only allowing 2 waiting appointments at a time in order to keep our customers safe during this unfortunate COVID-19 situation. We did also have to confirm a couple of application questions in order to procure the correct parts for your vehicle (some vehicle features affect what style part will fit!). We will make sure to ask if you will be waiting for your appointments in the future. Thank you for your feedback. Stay Safe!

WG
WENDY G.
Dodge Dakota
04/07/2021
Truck
Don’s did an excellent job on my truck and they are reasonably priced, very personable and Grenache CD sssoôddss
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you, Wendy! We're happy you're satisfied with our services and we want to thank you for everything you do as well!

SUSAN M.
Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2021
Professional and honest
Reliable
Informative
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you, Susan! We'll see you at your follow up appointment!

Cathy S.
East Windsor, CT
Acura MDX
04/02/2021
They did a great job detailing my car.
They did a great job detailing my car. I called and got right in snd as soon as they finished I got a call snd picked up my car.. Very nice personal there.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you, Cathy! We're glad you like the detail, just let us know if you need anything else!

HL
HOWARD L.
Hartford, CT
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
04/02/2021
Smooth scheduling, drop off, repair and pick up
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you, Howard! We do our best to make every step as smooth as we can.

Windsor, CT
Chevrolet Cutaway
04/01/2021
Honest and Conscientious
My experience at Dons Auto has always been great. Don and his staff are very knowledgeable , courteous and honest. When my vehicle needs service Dons Auto is my first choice.

Thank you, Anonymous!

RT
RON T.
03/31/2021
quality work on my automobile by well-trained repairmen.
excellent evaluation and suggestions of the work needed on my car. It runs great.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you, Ron! We're thrilled you've chosen us for your vehicular needs!

BILL M.
Tariffville, CT
03/27/2021
Great and honest service
Provided excellent and understandable issues and priorities.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you, Bill! Happy to help!

EB
ED B.
03/27/2021
Customer friendly and prifessional
Sent the car in for heating issue. They did a thorough evaluation and suggested a plan of action and then followed up after the job was completed. Very easy to do business with
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you, Ed! We appreciate your trust on the matters of your vehicles!

CG
CAROL G.
03/26/2021
Friendly & helpfull staff
Everyone was patient & informative
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you, Carol! We want to make sure you have as much information about your vehicle so you can make the best choices!

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
East Granby, CT
03/25/2021
Friendly reliable service.
Did well getting my trailer ready for the season.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you, Christopher! It's always important to make sure your trailers are ready for the season and we're happy to help with that.

DANNY S.
03/25/2021
Customer service
Don gave me an account of exactly what needed service and the cost. As a retired NAVY veteran he really goes out of his way for veterans. Always gives a military discount. I watched the mechanic do a great job inspecting over my 66 classic mustang. Had. to leave it over night so they left the car in the garage. Got a ride home when needed . Would’ve go any where else for my cars!!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you, Danny! We were happy to work on your classic, thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.