Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RQ
Rebecca Q.
07/16/2019
Customer satisfaction guaranteed
Don and Kate take the time to listen and make sure that they solve whatever problem you are having with your car. They go above and beyond trying to accommodate your schedule. Their pricing is always very fair. There have been times that I feel like I am under paying them for the amount of time they put into the work. If there's nothing wrong with the car, they're open and honest so as not to do extra work just to get an extra check. I always trust that I am getting quality work with the added bonus of amazing customer service.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you, Rebecca! We'll always be here to meet your needs and answer any questions you may have about your vehicles. We'll see you!

JULIE B.
Broad Brook, CT
07/12/2019
Car broke down
I stopped because my car was having issues. I cannot say enough good about how I was treated. Car ended up getting repaired somewhere else and i wish i could have had Dons do it but it was under warranty. I have had work done there before and they are honest and wonderful to work with. And 5hey have a great car wash😉
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you, Julie! Even though we didn't end up doing the repairs for you, we are glad to have been able to help you on your way! Don't hesitate to call if there's anything else we can help you with.

Mr./Ms. D.
Suffield, CT
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/11/2019
PERFECTION
Don himself contacted me regarding a vibration in my van. His crew had already diagnosed and repaired the vibration that I mentioned. He indicated that he may be feeling something different. After test driving the vehicle with me I told him that he had fixed the problem. The van has 250,000 miles. It has issues. The owner, Don himself took time to make sure that I was satisfied. In addition his team will always indicate other issues with my vehicles, not to get more business but to insure our drivers safety.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you! If you every have any concerns don't hestitate to let us know. We do our best to help our clients feel safe if their vehicles.

Broad Brook

Thank you, Anonymous!

CHARLES C.
07/04/2019
FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE
I recently had an "all day" repair done on our only vehicle. Not only did Don's Auto bring me home and pick me up, but they, also, scheduled the begining of my job the evening before so that I would be certain to have my car back for a required use the next day.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you, Charles! We always do our best to accommodate our customers and we were happy to be able to get this done for you.

TP
Tom P.
Hebron, CT
07/04/2019
Excellent Service!
Another good job of servicing my Ford Escape. Timely, competent and caring.
Thank you.

Thank you much, Tom!

WM
WAYNE M.
Ashford, CT
07/03/2019
Car service
As always, quick excellent service

Thank you, Wayne!

DN
DANIEL N.
Broad Brook, CT
Chevrolet Aveo
07/02/2019
Best service ever.
Don' s business practice's are trustworthy. He tells you whats wrong with vehicle and orders the best parts at the best prices to get the job done. He has worked on all 3 of our family's cars. Thanks Don.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you much, Daniel! We appreciate your feedback.

Old Saybrook, CT
Chevrolet Express Passenger
Honesty Caring Friendly
I have been going to Don's for many years. Always treated you as a friend never a customer. There aren't enough stars on this survey for Don's Auto. Give Don's a try you will never go anywhere else..

Thank you, Anonymous!

SARAH C.
Longmeadow, MA
Quick thorough appointment!
We used Don's to assess a used car we were thinking of purchasing. We got an appointment quickly, and they completed their review in about an hour. We got a printed report with their feedback. We waited in a comfortable air conditioned area with TV, water and coffee. Great location right off I-91!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you, Sarah! We hope your car-buying experience will be just as smooth!

MN
Maryann N.
Springfield, MA
Nissan Versa Note
Great customer service!
Staff is professional, courteous, and skilled. Went out of way to accommodate my schedule. Very pleased w/work they did and the cost was well within reason.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/01/2019

Tank you, Maryann! We would be thrilled to continue to service your vehicle. Just let us know what we can do for you.

DK
Dave K.
Suffield, CT
Chevrolet Corvette
06/28/2019
Honest service.
Recently took in a vintage Corvette to be looked at and was satisfied with both the work done and that they were honest enough to advise me to hold off on another item. Saved money and time.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you, Dave! Glad to be of service.

TOM B.
Windsor Locks, CT
Cadillac Brougham
06/27/2019
1990 Cadillac
Cadillac runs smoothly!! Thank you for your service!

Happy to help out, Tom!

BC
Bruce C.
06/27/2019
Don’s Auto Does Care
Don did extensive research and was able to identify the problem. He really went to bat for me and in my book that’s a home run.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you very much, Bruce! Happy to step up to the plate for you.

DEWAYNE R.
Westfield, MA
06/24/2019
Gas, efficient, helpful and friendly
Our RV coach was having a problem with only the “defrost” option working. Our RV service shop said we needed either a Ford dealer shop or a Ford capable car repairer as our coach has a Ford chassis. Don’s quickly found the problem and resolved. We didn’t realize it was caused by mice that had built a home in a concealed area b/t the engine firewall and the passenger front seat. Don’s and our liaison Dave were great. Would definitely use them again!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you very much, Dewayne! We are glad to be of service. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

PS
Peg S.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Peg said the business was very good.

Thank you, Peg!

MICHAEL and KAREN M.
06/22/2019
Michael M
I have never had a unpleasant experience at Don's. We have been trading there for years and will continue for years to come.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you very much! We'll be happy to help you out in any way we can.

JOAN B.
06/21/2019
Friendly and Excellent Services
The staff is friendly and extremely knowledgeable.They care about the customer’s concerns with their cars!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you, Joan! You know where to find us if you need anything else. Even if it's just to answer a question!

Jesus A.
Windsor, CT
06/19/2019
I didn’t have to wait to long for my oil change plus they inspected my car for other stuff
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you, Jesus! Let us know if you need anything else.

East Windsor, CT
06/16/2019
Fantastic service, friendly staff!!
Always a pleasure doing business with Don’s Auto.
The facility is clean, the owner is honest. The service writers Kate and Dave are courteous, and the repairs are always done right.
Don’s Auto is the best place around!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you, Anonymous! We're glad to be of assistance.