JOAN B.
Friendly, Caring, Competent Staff
As always the experience is great !I’m treated as long time friend.The workmanship is excellent !

KC
Kim C.
Windsor, CT
Kia Sorento
Excellent service and knowledge
I had my car at another shop and they didn’t make me comfortable with their inspection or finding….I was referred to Don’s by another shop I talked to because they were booked….I am so glad I did.. They did such a thorough check and repair and I was kept informed the whole time…..I am never going anywhere else!!!! I have a list of items to fix so I will be back!!!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you, Kim! We were happy to help out. We look forward to getting your vehicle back up to snuff!

CHARLYNE C.
06/18/2021
Professional and friendly service.
The service was done efficiently and was reasonably priced.

Thank you, Charlene!

Jordon S.
Windsor Locks, CT
MINI Cooper Countryman
Nice to know
Have a new vehicle so it’s been a while since I’ve been by. Nice to know nothing has changed. Honest, transparent and all over the small details that make small business successful. Apparent in their banter how they care for each other and their patrons.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/18/2021

It was really nice to see you again, Jordon, and certainly a pleasure to catch up! Have a good weekend!

Alethea M.
Lexus IS
06/17/2021
Excellent shop ! GREAT customer service !
Don and his team are great ! Honest, helpful and go above and beyond !
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you, Alethea! We were a pleasure to chat with. Let us know if you need anything else!

SZ
Steven Z.
East Windsor, CT
Nissan Sentra
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Steven said the business did good service

Thank you, Steven!

BUDDY B.
Windsor, CT
Chevrolet Colorado
Car service
My car was serviced at Don’s Automotive this week. They performed an oil change and rotated the tires. Additionally, they recommended future service that will be needed on my car. Appreciate their usual fine customer service that you can always count on. Many thanks.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you, Buddy! Maintenance is very important to keep your vehicle on the road and not at the side of the road. It was a pleasure to see you again!

Kristen S.
Nissan Pathfinder
Fast, thorough, quality service
This was my first visit to Don’s and I was highly impressed with the fast, thorough, quality service I received! The customer service was excellent and I very much appreciated the real-time text message updates as well as the vehicle inspection report with pictures! This was the first time I have ever received such a comprehensive, informative report from any auto shop (normally you just have to take their word over the phone) and the extra step taken by Don’s to provide such detail left me feeling comfortable, confident, and informed in my ultimate service and repair needs! I will definitely be returning to Don’s for future auto care needs!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you, Kristin! We're honored you took the time to share your thoughts and we look forward to seeing you again!

ROGER G.
06/15/2021
Great service at a fair price
I brought my truck in on short notice with a failed alternator and Dave took care of it and had my truck back the next day. Awesome service!!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you, Roger! We're happy to get you out of a pinch.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Ford Freestyle
06/14/2021
Reliable great customer interest
Dependable work pickup service is a fantastic Staff are always pleasant & courteous
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you, Elizabeth! We're happy to be of assistance.

Anthony M.
Jaguar XK8
06/11/2021
They are so knowledgeable and honest!
When I was in need of having my car repaired, one of my best friends recommended Don,s Auto Care Center. We are so happy we brought it there. They are the best! They are well organized, explained what the problem was with my car, fixed it and reviewed everything with me. It doesn’t get any better than that! Thank you so much!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you, Anthony! We're happy to help. Have a safe weekend!

JOHN B.
Honda Civic Cpe
Car maintenance
GREAT!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you, John! Maintenance is very important for making our vehicles last, especially in these uncertain times. Thank you for asking such great questions during your visit!

Kevin S.
Kia Forte
Customer service
I brought 2 cars here and both times I received excellent customer service. They kept reaching out to me on progress of the repairs and extremely professional.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you, Kevin! We like to be as transparent as possible. Vehicles are always changing but one thing is for certain they aren't getting less complicated! Stay safe out there!

LZ
LEIGH Z.
06/09/2021
Quick efficient service
Don and his staff are so nice and efficient. They do the best work. I dont trust my car to anyone else.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you, Leigh! Stay safe and stay cool out there!

AW
Andy W.
Windsor Locks, CT
06/09/2021
I likeThe way y'all treat me
I will come back again because the prices are pretty fair
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you, Andy! It's always a pleasure chatting with you. Thank you for your kind thoughts! Stay safe out there!