Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

FF
FRAN F.
04/23/2019
Oil Change and Service
Made the appointment last week. In and out in 20 minutes. Received the same great service I’ve become accustomed to at Don’s

Thank you, Fran!

LAURA M.
Kia Soul
04/23/2019
Always Friendly, Prompt, and Honest
Don’s has always been consistent from with being helpful over the phone to getting the job done right and promptly. This time they saved the day by fixing my flat tire right away and affordably. Thanks Team!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you, Laura! We do our best to get you taken care of and back on the road. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

KH
Kenneth H.
04/18/2019
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4
Repair was Done in a timely Professional manner and parts were shown and verified defective
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you, Kenneth! We were glad to help you out.

EP
Elaine P.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said that her late husband used the place, now after her first experience there she recommends it as well. They explained everything, their work was great and she had no problems. She is very happy with them.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you, Elaine! We're also here to answer any questions you may have. Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

SUE M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/17/2019
Auto repair
Always great service weather it’s urgent or scheduled.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you, Sue! We're glad to get you on your way!

Kimberlee S.
Stafford Springs, CT
Jeep Cherokee
04/16/2019
Quick and Friendly
Stopped in to get a plug put in my tire. I was in and out quickly. In the short time I waited I did notice employees are personable and friendly. Will definitely be back.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you, Kimberlee! We do hope to see you again!

DAVID C.
Lincoln Navigator
04/16/2019
Don’s is always fast, honest and do excellent work that they stand behind.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you, David! Glad to be of service.

EL
ED L.
Agawam, MA
04/11/2019
They are honest and truly care about the customers.
Don's is the best place to take your vehicle for repairs. They only do what's necessary and they make everything as easy as possible. I don't bring my cars anywhere else and I live in Agawam, MA.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you, Ed! We're honored that you make the trip all the way to see us.  We hope we continue to live up to and exceed your expectations.

FS
Fred S.
04/11/2019
Devoted
After my second visit to Don’s, I have decided to become a regular customer. Although we could not determine the source of an annoying rattle in the undercarriage of my VW, we did determine that the car is safe to drive, obviously our main concern. I have the distinct sense, too, that Dave shops around for the most reasonable price on replacement parts that you can find, keeping quality in mind. I look forward to doing business with Don’s in the future.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/11/2019

Wow! Thank you again, Fred! Again, we are sorry about the rattle concern! You do, however, assume correctly when you suggest we shop around for parts. We do our best to find you an affordable part without sacrificing quality material. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

FS
Fred S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/10/2019
Timely Service, Good Quality
Great work overall - Good communication. Quick oil change & rotation, along with diagnosis of source of dashboard warning light. Unfortunately, rattle up front has not been solved.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you, Fred! We're glad you were satisfied with a majority of your services. For the rattle, there can be a number of things that can cause one and please let us know if it seems to be getting worse. We apologize for not being able to help you with it this visit!

SD
Sean D.
04/10/2019
Great Customer Service
Even though I ended up going to another garage (some parts were still covered under warranty), Don's was fantastic at telling me exactly what was wrong and what needed to be done to fix it. Will certainly recommend them to anyone in the future and will most likely be back myself!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you, Sean! We're always glad to help. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

TH
TERESA H.
Bloomfield, CT
Awesome service
I’ve been going to Dons for 16 years. He provides great service and I keep going back because you can’t get quality like that. Thanks Dons Auto Care.

Teresa Hurd
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you, Teresa!

CG
Christine G.
Kia Soul
Front Brakes and oil change
Received a phone call from Dave explaining everything that had been checked and what work needed to be done. Received a phone call later that afternoon again from Dave letting me know my car was all set and ready for pick up.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you, Christine! Happy to get you in and out!

THEA S.
Cadillac SRX
04/04/2019
No complaints what sooo ever, terrific service
No place better!!!! Work, prices, reliable
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you, Thea! Glad to see you again.

CHARLES C.
04/03/2019
GREAT SERVICR
Don's Auto Care Center is the best place in Town to take care of your ride. Scheduling service is easy and flexible, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the workmanship is fabulous.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you, Charles! We're always glad to hear how we're doing. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your time here more convenient.

MICHAEL B.
03/30/2019
Great job
they do a great job. and i am happy to go back
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you, Michael! We're glad to help you out.

AC
ANN C.
Windsor Locks, CT
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
03/30/2019
Always pleased with the service
There was a slight misstep on my last visit. I went in for an oil change and a wheel alignment and when my car was ready the wheel alignment was not done. Otherwise I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else for service on my car.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you, Ann! We're sorry about the misunderstanding and we appreciate your patience! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Convenient
Hello, I brought my pickup in for winding noise and power steering issue. $1000.00 later winding issue resolved, however still feels like I don't have power steering. May just take to Ford. Not sure yet.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 04/04/2019

Hi, Anonymous. We do have a warranty program in place where if you have a concern we can do our best to correct it. However, we do need to talk to you about your concerns. Please give us a call at the shop at your convenience. If it is a faulty part in a recent repair, we can get it taken care of.

BC
BRUCE C.
Oldsmobile Alero
Don's auto
Friendly honest and does excellent work
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you, Bruce!

DONNA M.
East Longmeadow, MA
Excellent service!
Excellent Service!! Always Great! Service explained! Car left clean ! Thanks so much! Donna
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you, Donna! We're always happy to help you out.