Linda S.
01/20/2021
Walk in’s accepted
One called and they checked to see if they had the battery I needed said to come over they put it in
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you, Linda! We were happy to help out!

WH
William H.
GMC Yukon
01/18/2021
Honest business that does great work.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you, William! Stay safe this winter!

BUDDY B.
Windsor, CT
Buick LaCrosse
01/14/2021
Service for our Buick LaCrosse
Brought car in for oil change/ filter. They found a problem with the sepertene belt where it was sliced. Great catch on their part. Good news ... once again the Car Care Club coupons came in handy. Save yourself some money and join the club ... it lasts a year from the day you join the club. As an FYI, I’m not related to anyone who works at Don’s Automotive. I just want to keep my cars in shape with timely maintenance and service.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you, Buddy! We really do appreciate the feedback and affirmation that our program works! We're thrilled that you're getting what you need out of it and more. As always, we're a phone call away if you need anything. Stay safe!

BUDDY B.
Windsor, CT
Chevrolet Colorado
01/12/2021
Oil Change and Checking Braked
Appreciate your checking out my
Brakes and Oil Change. It pays to
have the coupon sheet. It was worth the price to buy the coupon sheet.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you, Buddy! We're thrilled you're taking full advantage of our Car Care Club! Thank you for letting us know how we're doing.

V
Valued Customer
GMC Savana Passenger
01/08/2021
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you, Valued Customer!

VC
VALERIE C.
Bloomfield, CT
01/07/2021
They've never let me down
Since I've been using Don's Auto at find I don't have to take it back for the same problem over and over again like I used to with other auto shops that's a great feeling
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/07/2021

It was a pleasure as always, Val! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing.

CHARLES C.
01/07/2021
I have been going to Don's for service for many years. There isn't a more honest auto service center anywhere. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

My ONLY complaint would be the waiting room being closed.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/07/2021

We're happy to help, Charles! We are sorry our waiting room is closed, but the safety and health of our customers AND employees is always our top priority. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Putnam, CT
Best place in town!
They are all super friendly and did excellent service!

Thank you, Anonymous!

Mr./Ms. D.
Suffield, CT
01/02/2021
Loyalty
I cannot tell you how many times I have been approached by other service centers to obtain our business. We literally drive by at lease 6+ businesses to bring our fleet to Don, Kate & Dave. Its personal...they all care so very much...I LIKE THAT...Happy New Year.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you, Delivery solutions! We're happy you feel that way! Have a Happy New Year!

SG
SCOTT G.
Broad Brook, CT
Nissan Frontier
12/31/2020
Thank you Don's!
Good, fast service and the customer service is great as well!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you, Scott! Have a happy New Year!

12/31/2020
12/29 Service
Service was completed as promised and vehicle returned on time.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you, Anonymous! Happy New Year!

MARIE S.
Windsor Locks, CT
12/29/2020
Car in for normal work
Don’s auto has always done great work on my car. I have never had a problem that they could not solve.They always have it ready when they say. Everyone is friendly and courteous.They also give a heads up if something does need to be done that I don’t know about. Keep up the great work.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you, Marie! You've hit the nail on the head, that is exactly why regular maintenance is so important! It allows us to view parts of the vehicle you may not even consider, and give you a heads up when something may become an issue in the future. Have a happy New Year!

EP
ED P.
West Springfield, MA
Jeep Liberty
12/24/2020
Customer
Quick prompt service. Dropped off in am and picked up in pm.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you, Ed! We're happy to get your vehicle back to you in a reasonable amount of time.

JUDY R.
East Windsor, CT
12/23/2020
Everyone is so friendly.
I have complete trust that my car is in good hands when I drop it off. l believe in the integrity of Don's Auto Care Center.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you, Judy! Glad to be of service to you.

Berlin, CT