RICK B.
08/01/2020
Customer for life
So I've brought 3 vehicles to Don's Auto and every time they've been the best. A bad ground, a bad fuel delivery module, a broken fuel pump assembly... whether they had the time or not, they've always taken care of me and I appreciate that. Whenever something is beyond what I have time for, Don's Auto is there.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you, Rick! It's a pleasure to help you out!

Michelle G.
07/31/2020
Quality Service
Very happy with the service & recommendation system software Don’s has. The photos & recommendations are very helpful. Kate was helpful in deciding what repairs needed the most attention first. Will definitely be going back for more service on my Jeep.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you, Michelle! We're happy that you like our updated system. If there's anything else we can do, just pick up the phone!

PB
Patty B.
07/28/2020
Awesome
Don’s auto went way beyond for me from taking my truck for admissions to picking me up to bringing me home they are so awesome and caring and the prices for all they did was great there very fare and I would never go anywhere else but Don’s Auto love them all, thank you to all the employees at Don’s Auto ❤️
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you, Patty! We're glad to get your truck up and running. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

CHRIS M.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
07/28/2020
Need your car repaired....Go here! I do.
Through the years I've always found Don, Dave and their crew to be Trust worthy, kind people who know cars and are good at what they do.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you, Chris! It was a pleasure to see you, thank you for your kind feedback!

Dennis G.
Windsor Locks, CT
Acura 3.2TL
07/26/2020
Im not from herr and just took my car in and they got it fixed and running 2 days before they projecting me to take a look at it.. Thwy did the job good and im happy with thr service.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you, Dennis! We're happy to be of service, you know where we are if you need anything else!

LC
LUCILLE C.
Volkswagen Eos
07/26/2020
Another great service experience for my VW
Don's Auto has been servicing my two cars since I moved to CT in 2018. They have taken care of everything from routine oil changes and windshield wiper upgrades, to spark plug and filter replacements. I have been very happy with both the ease in setting up appointments and the actual service itself. This is a first-class operation.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you, Lucille! We appreciate you letting us know how we're doing. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to call.

SP
SANDY P.
07/25/2020
Trust and love the people at Don's Auto.
Love the new look of waiting room and service counters.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you, Sandy! Let us know how those headlights are after the adjustment!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/24/2020
Fixed headlamp assembly
Listened to my description of the problem and fixed just what was wrong … not more. Quick and efficient in the office and in the shop.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you, Anonymous! We're glad to have helped you out. We are a full service repair facility, so we can help you with so much more than just your headlight issue! Feel free to call us when you're ready for maintenance or even just some advice.

ROB S.
New Britain, CT
07/22/2020
Great service at a fair price
Fast dependable service at a fair price. Fixed right the first time. A pleasure to do business with Don’s!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you, Rob! It's always a pleasure working with you, let us know if you need anything else!

ROGER G.
07/21/2020
As always, great work at a good price.
As always, great work at a fair price.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you, Roger! It's always a pleasure to see you, have a lovely weekend once it finally gets here!

JOHN H.
Nissan Rogue
07/18/2020
Awesome Staff
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Quote was exactly what I paid.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you, John! We are pleased that you are satisfied with our services!

LJ
Lee J.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/18/2020
I trust their service
I have been dealing with Don’s Auto for a number of years. I feel that they provide good service and are fair with their pricing
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you, Lee! It's a pleasure to see you, and we're glad we could keep you and your vehicles on the road.

MICHAEL B.
Windsor Locks, CT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/16/2020
Trouble shot check engine light
Trouble shotting is their speciallty thanks
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you, Mike! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

DAN C.
Palm Bay, FL
07/16/2020
a/c repair on target
nice job by the folks at Don's auto care center today. made an appointment last week anf brought the car in today and dropped it off. work was done professionally and completed on time at a fair price.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you, Dan! We're glad to keep you cool this summer. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

VL
VINCENT L.
07/15/2020
Fast and very professional
I had made an appointment for next day service and got my car back a few hours after I dropped it off. Now if that’s not fast I don’t know what is. I’ll be using Don’s again for sure!!!!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you, Vincent! We're happy to have met you and hope for a continued relationship, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.