Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BRIAN M.
East Windsor, CT
02/20/2019
Good fast service
Excellent service fast and affordable
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you, Brian! It was a pleasure to help you out.

RE
Ray E.
Saturn Aura
02/20/2019
Always satisfied
Always professional, on time and appreciative of my business.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you, Ray! Enjoy the rest of your day.

02/19/2019
Quick and easy
Called in to make sure I can come in and they were able to fix my issue.

Thank you, Anonymous!

LV
LEN V.
GMC Savana Passenger
02/17/2019
Honesty Caring Friendly
What more can you ask for. Always leave Don's satisfied. Never felt like I paid to much for what was done to my vehicle. You're always well informed about what needs to be done to your vehicle. Don's is the only place I trust to work I my vehicle.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you, Len! We hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Red C.

02/13/2019
Quality of work
Complete and consistent work
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you, Sal! We were glad to see you again.

MARK M.
Pomfret Center, CT
Ram 1500
02/12/2019
Don and Dave
Always there when you need them and trustworthy
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you, Mark!  Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

JEFF P.

Thank you, Jeff!

AC
ARTHUR C.
Check engine light
Was very satisfied as the dealership wanted to complete a $3500 job after a $122 diagnostic. Don's completed a real diagnostics study came up with a simple fix for less a tenth of the cost of dealership.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate your feedback, Arthur! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

SHIRLEY H.
Nissan Rogue
Best car service!
Always friendly and courteous, I have always been satisfied with their work.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you, Shirley! It was a pleasure seeing you.

LD
Loukas D.
Great service and price!
Always a stellar experience when I get work done here but professionally and personally. Friendly staff, affordability is superb and they genuine care. Won’t go anywhere else! Dons the best!
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you, Loukas! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

EP
ED P.
West Springfield, MA
Jeep Liberty
02/05/2019
Ed
Great service. Knowledgeable staff. Total honesty. Would recommend to everyone!

Thank you, Ed!

Meghan G.
Nissan Sentra
02/05/2019
love this place
they have great customer service and are honest and quick. got my car in and out quickly twice now and they dont try to jip u or take advantage of ppl who dont know cars. definitely my go to place now
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you, Meghan! Just give us a call with any questions you have.  We're here to help you out!

CN
Christina N.
Jeep Patriot
Great experience
We are new customers and have been looking for a service center such as this! It’s great to have mechanic services that will work with you. Rather than push costly services that may not be necessary in the moment, we were provided with explanations and timelines as to what would need to be done, and when. That’s exactly what we wanted; be upfront, fix anything that’s serious, and let us know what we could wait on or get done at a later date.
The work was done quickly, and we especially enjoyed working with the young woman at the front desk I believe her name is Kate?
Thanks again for good service we will definitely be returning. Christina
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you, Christina! We are very happy to help you out with both of your vehicles! We certainly look forward to continuing to service them to keep you safe and on the road.  You were also correct about the young woman's name! We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

FR
FRANK R.
02/01/2019
Was a diesel crank no start
With all that goes on under a hood these days , I'm confident that Don can and will fix your problem
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you, Frank! We appreciate your feed back.

WM
WAYNE M.
Chrysler 300
Chrysler 300 flat tire
it was great service a little pricey and it took a little while but for the most part I'm stafied with my swrvice
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you, Wayne. Unfortunately we do get busy during periods of cold weather and it looks like we had to order some extra parts to be able to accommodate your repair. We appreciate your feedback, though.

BC
BRUCE C.
Oldsmobile Alero
Don's auto
Great service very friendly and honest

Thank you, Bruce!

DN
DANIEL N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/27/2019
Quick Turn around
Quick turn around and fair prices. Don's has worked on e of my families cars and they are all doing great.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you, Daniel! We'll do our best to keep your family rolling.

Ryan R.
01/25/2019
Excellent service and great communication.
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you, Ryan!

Windsor Locks, CT
01/24/2019
great service
my trucks brakes went out and was fixed next day
DON W. from Don's Auto Care Center responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you, Anonymous. Glad to have helped you out.