BMW Z4
02/15/2019
Great turnaround time
Had vehicle towed to DAT in the afternoon without appointment. Back in action the next morning.

Fort Mill, SC
BMW Z4
02/15/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
The purpose of the Dynamic Auto Tune team is to educate the driver on the intricacies of the vehicle that is being serviced. That is valuable to me as a customer. They did a thorough diagnostics on the car and pointed out certain faults for which I approved for them to fix. We have a history on the car and the issues that were fixed. The car was serviced fast and the communication between us was fantastic. Really happy with the service.

PR
Patrick R.
Matthews, NC
BMW M3
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the business could communicate more with customers.

RI
Raheem I.
North Carolina
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Raheem said the service was the best.

TT
Tyisha T.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Tyisha said the service was amazing.

RICK R.
BMW 128i
01/25/2019
Service as Expected
My 2011 BMW 128 engine seemed to be skipping or missfiring under accleration . Based on hearing an advertisement on the radio I took car for service to Dynamic Auto Tune to assess their ability to service my BMW accurately. I was assured they use OEM parts where available and had BMW trained technicians. They fixed the immediate problem in one day and with their suggestion I agreed to complete a 60K mile service even though it only has 54K miles after 8 years. The cost seemed fair and within what to expect with BMW service. This comes with a 2yr warranty on parts and Labor.
I would recommend this shop.

01/22/2019
Not a good experience
Dynamic Auto Tune had my car for more than a week for a fairly mundane problem (battery drain). I actually took it there twice. It was misdiagnosed the first time and told there was no drain. Second time took more than a week and more than $700 in labor to find a drain coming from wires to the trunk...keep in mind...I had already told them that the trunk open light stays on on the dashboard and that the key fob to open the trunk was not working. The final total? $800 for $40 parts and $760 in labor and a week without use of my car for a problem misdiagnosed the first time and where a known issue was explicitly stated.

Fort Mill, SC
Porsche Macan
01/19/2019
Amazing service. Very friendly and extremely quick turn around.

THALIA B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/12/2019
Honest
Very professional, personable, and honest recommendations/customer service. After going to several repair shops a friend referred me to this place due to their honesty of service & quality of work. This has been my best service experience thus far.

Tyler S.
Audi Q5
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said that it was his first time to the place, they were friendly, helpful and provided the service he needed.

BD
Brian D.
BMW 128i
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Brian said this business gave him good service and they have a high degree of knowledge.

LYN S.
Matthews, NC
01/09/2019
Brought my BMW to Dynamic for suspension work this time. They've performed work on my car on several prior occasions. They are knowledgeable, professional and always provide excellent customer service and workmanship. Speak with them and look around their parking lot and you know they are enthusiasts of the car brands they service. Thanks this last time to Ted, Frankie, Brent, and Andrew. Will only take my car to Dynamic for service.

CHAD B.
Porsche Panamera
01/08/2019
High hopes, but left disappointed
I recently took my 2013 Porsche Panamera S to be serviced. After much reasesrch, I chose Dynamic Auto Tune because of the online reviews and social media presence. I had high hopes of the service I would receive but unfortunately the service fell short. My vehicle required an intermediate service inspection (an oil change). I figured I’d also get my calipers painted and trim wrapped while the vehicle was in for service. All things that I was told could be completed when I dropped off my vehicle. I did not receive timely communication regarding painting of my brake calipers and vinyl wrap trim. I had to call twice about both request to receive and update and on two occasions I received the same message, “my vinyl wrap guy will be here today and will provide a quote”. I never received a call back with a quote for the wrap. And it wasn’t until I called to check the status of the brake calipers that I was told the service couldn’t be provided due to a protective coat already on the calipers. After not receiving calls back with updates, I decided to pick my car up. This is when I was told the vinyl wrap wasn’t able to be completed. Once I paid and receive my key, I went to my car and started the engine. Immediately the dash notification for low fluid came on. I informed the technician and he had someone bring fluid. My car almost took almost the entire container of fluid that was brought out. I checked my service receipt and it stated all fluids had been checked. Clearly this was not the case. I paid nearly $700 for service at Dynamic Auto Tune and my washer fluid level was still low. If this isn’t cause for alarm, I don’t know what is. Because if something as simple as fluid levels weren’t checked, only God knows what else was missed. And this for a service I paid nearly $700. I won’t be returning to Dynamic Auto Tune in the future nor will I recommend this business to anyone. Hopefully this review will spark some internal dialogue so that future customers will not leave disappointed.

Robert S.
Monroe, NC
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he does recommend them to other people.

Joe M.
Ridgecrest, NC
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Joe said people in the front were very nice, but the left hand didn't know what the right had was doing. The owner was pretty rude. The work that he got seems to be fine, but the staff had an attitude. Due to this, he wouldn't recommend the business for service.

BR
Bob R.
Ocala, FL
01/03/2019
Superb Service
While leaving for Florida late Saturday afternoon our alternator stopped working. We called Dynamic Auto Tune just before closing to see if they could help us. Eric and Brent not only stayed after hours for us, they had a new alternator waiting for us by the time we got to the shop. When we arrived they removed our faulty alternator, installed the new one, and had us on our way in less than 45 minutes. Outstanding service!!

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/02/2019
Very nice facility, very nice employees
The location is not close to where I live but it is worth the drive for the excellent experience. Employees are knowledgeable and so not make you feel like you are wasting their time by asking questions. I am now a lifelong customer !

BP
BOB P.
Audi Q5
12/29/2018
Always Great
They keep you informed and explain what is happening in as much detail as you request.
Friendly staff.

Land Rover LR3
12/27/2018
Just what I needed
I have an old Land Rover that I am about to trade in on a new vehicle. This shop has worked on many older out-of-warranty Land Rovers and knows how to keep them running in good shape, without the dealer prices, which are painful when you're 30,000 miles past the warranty's expiration. [Is there only one machine shop in the north of England who makes replacement parts for Land Rovers? It seems like it from the prices the dealer charges.] These guys did the work that needed to be done to sell the car safe to drive, and skipped the extra work that would have just cost me more. Thank you very much!

TODD M.
12/26/2018
Felt like home
All the people at the shop had so much knowledge, that I knew they would fix my car.. I’ve never been in a BMW shop that made me feel ok that I had a 20 year old car..I’ll be back for sure