FJ
FRANCINE J.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/25/2020
The best service work.
The guys will make sure the maintenance is necessary for the vehicle. I've been going there 2 years for maintenance work. Completely satisfied.

DIMITRI P.
Audi S3
06/24/2020
Great Customer Service!
Scott and the team we’re super friendly and great to talk to! I got an alignment done on my Audi S3 and explained the suspension upgrades I had done to the vehicle in order to ensure they could align the car to my liking as best as possible and they didn’t disappoint! I highly recommend coming to Dynamic Auto Tune!

Jamal B.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Jamal said the techs always take care of him there.

PL
PJ L.
Denver, NC
Porsche 911
06/23/2020
Great service, fair prices, and awesome waiting area.
First time I have taken my vehicle to them and I was really impressed with Ted, Mark, and their team. They did a courtesy inspection of my car, used high quality products only, and didn't try to "upsell" things to me that I didn't need. It was a refreshing experience and I will definitely be back! Thanks!

CP
CORNELIUS P.
Huntersville, NC
Audi R8
06/18/2020
Awesome
Tried other places. They’re the best for my needs and R8!
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 06/18/2020

Mr. Parkin, we really enjoyed having your R8 in for service. Defiently a car that makes heads turn. Thank you for the positive feedback and you know if you need anything before your next service feel free to give us a call or stop by. (980) 939-1387

BOBBY M.
06/17/2020
They always great when answering questions. Nice people and they dose good work
Good people

Bobby,
I'm glad we are able to answer your questions and that you trust us with your car. We look forward to seeing you at your next service. If you need anything before then don't hesitate to call (980) 939-1387

DARRYL C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/17/2020
Communication
I like bringing my car to dynamic auto tune because they are honest and do good business.

Darryl,
We enjoy having you here. Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you at your next service and if you need anything from us before then please give us a call or stop by! (980) 939-1387

BZ
BRANDON Z.
Porsche 718 Cayman
06/16/2020
A “Dynamic” save when in a pinch
Ted and his team at Dynamic saved my bacon when in a pinch to close a deal on a used car purchase. While across the country, Ted gave expert advice about wrong tires installed on a car I was purchasing from a dealership and gave me a quote over the phone to replace them, which allowed me to get it in writing from the dealership that they would pay to replace them, before I signed the paperwork. Dynamic had the tires ordered and waiting before I even got home with the car, and then made sure to get me in the schedule ASAP to get them changed and the car aligned. A real pain of a situation that was salvaged and made a little easier to deal with, exclusively because of the excellent customer service and “family feel” provided by this shop. Don’t hesitate to trust them with your car, and know they’re taking care of you. They’ll go out of their way for you, even if you’re not a high dollar customer (just a tire issue instead of upgrades).
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 06/17/2020

Brandon, thank you for the positive feedback! We are so glad we were able to help you out and save yourself some real trouble in the future. Welcome to the Dynamic Auto Tune Family. You know you can reach out to us with any questions you have in the future (980) 939-1387

CP
CLINT P.
Porsche 911
06/12/2020
Great independent shop
Good service on my Carrera. In for oil service. Did a,great job.
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 06/12/2020

Clint, It was a pleasure servicing you Carrera and we look forward to seeing you again. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you before then. (980) 939-1387

JOHN B.
BMW M5
06/11/2020
Always good service
Great mechanics and really nice people.
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 06/12/2020

John,
Thank you for the positive feedback we love hearing from the people we help. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit and if you need anything before then hit us up (980) 939-1387

AR
ANDRE R.
Kannapolis, NC
06/11/2020
Will Be Back
Great service and options for tuning. Definitely going to be my go to for my E94.
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 06/11/2020

Andre,
Thanks for the encouraging words. We look forward to seeing you back here with your E94! If you have any questions before then please reach out (980) 939-1387

AL
ANDREW L.
Mount Holly, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/09/2020
Very precise work, awesome waiting lounge!
Brought my 2008 Mini Cooper in for new sway bars and bushings. they did a fantastic job and my car drive is like it's right from the factory. I didn't know that it was going to take all day, but the guys there made me feel comfortable and welcome. I highly recommend them!
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 06/10/2020

Andrew, It was great getting to know you and welcome to the Dynamic Auto Tune family. We look forward to seeing you at your next service. If you need anything before then feel free to call us (980) 939-1387

TT
TEMIKA T.
06/09/2020
Honest feedback
I had the pleasure of having my white BMW repaired here. They were very professional and quick. Because of their honesty and attention to detail, they are now my new mechanics!!

RICK S.
Porsche Cayman
06/06/2020
Great service!!!!!!!
Took my 2011 Cayman for an oil change. Very courteous and the service was quick and easy. They also are serving my other car which needed special parts and they have gone over and above with communication to keep me nformed on the progress. Love these guys!!!!

Rick,
It's always a pleasure to help you out with any of your vehicles. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you at your next service. If you need anything before then please reach out (980) 939-1387

DA
DOUG A.
06/04/2020
The staff
The staff is the best. Awesome techs. Family environment.

Doug,
We enjoyed getting to know you at this last service and we look forward to working with you in the future. Welcome to the Dynamic Auto Tune family! If you need anything before your next service feel free to reach ouy (980) 939-1387