Michael R.
BMW Z4
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they did exceptional service.

PA
Patrick A.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said the employees at this place were nice, kind, respectable, informative and good.

DAVID B.
BMW Z4
04/11/2020
During this difficult time fighting the virus the employees went out of their way to continue to provide excellent service. The work was performed as requested and completed on time. My car was clean and sanitized as promised. Great group of guys.
DT
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you David for the great review! We appreciate the support!

Www.DynamicAutoTune.com

HM
Hakeem M.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Hakeem said this business has great service, they do great work, they have a quick turn around and they give a fair price. They are very knowledgeable about their service, they know a lot about the products they provide and the types of vehicles they work on.

Audi Q7
04/01/2020
Audi Repair
Dynamic Auto was responsive to our inquiry on a Sunday, and their price came in about $100 lower than they had estimated, which we appreciated. Huge savings compared to using the dealership for repair

MISCHELLE H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/30/2020
Not impressed
I felt the gentleman working the front desk, was flim-flamming me. Full of crap. Charge me the same oil change price as Jetta on South boulevard, but yet he said that he would do discounts doing these difficult time, had I know I would have just taken it to Jetta. I tolded him that it's not the price that I paided during my last oil change, he didn't care.
DT
Dynamic Auto Tune T. from Dynamic Auto Tune responded on 05/05/2020

Ms. Hailey thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. We would like to make things right with you, as customer service is important to us. Please give us a call (980) 939-1387 we would like to hear from you.

Www.DynamicAutoTune.com

KF
KEVIN F.
Harrisburg, NC
BMW M4
03/25/2020
Always top notch customer service!!!!

JASON M.
03/21/2020
Great staff
DAT’s staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

TW
Travis W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Travis said that he trust them. He says that he has a German Diesel vehicle which can't be diagnosed or worked on in the 48 out of 50 states. He said that here he gets a good assessment and that he absolutely trust this team.

Rob R.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Rob said they gave him good service at a good price.

Andrew S.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said this business is great. He appreciates their service and they are excellent to work with.

ANTHONY (TONY) B.
BMW 750Li
03/08/2020
service
Best service ever.The wait time was short and they gave me all the details about my service

BRETT B.
BMW M3
03/04/2020
Great atmosphere.
I always enjoy walking into Dynamic Auto last week they provided an oil change on my M3 before work. Service didnt take long at all, and they got me on my way. Had a clean bill of health with no issues. Thanks guys and gals.

DAVID B.
Lexus ES 350
02/28/2020
Work was completed as promised. They took necessary precautions to keep my car clean during the service.

Mercedes-Benz E350
02/28/2020
Failed to Disclose Accurate Information for me to make an Informed Decision
Had problem with AC/Heat- Blowing Heat 10-15 min no matter what it was set to or what time of year. They checked & Said it was due to a Faulty Sensor. They Replaced Sensor-- I paid $65.00 for Diagnosis + $300.00-------- Problem NOT Solved AT ALL. I came back-They "re-checked"- Said It must be something else- Possibly a computer control panel----would have to take it apart-- One person said that could cost up tp $800.00..... I told them that " IF I HAD BEEN GIVEN ANY CLUE THAT there was ANY chance that replacing the sensor MIGHT NOT fix the issue---- then I would have had ALL the information needed to CHOOSE NOT to replace the sensor! The AC/Heat issue was annoying-- but NOT WORTH MORE than $300.00 plus my time for 2 or more visits there. I Would Have chosen NOT to pay $300.00 to fix it-.. One of the owners said to me AFTER THE FACT- that it is ALWAYS the case- that the first try might not work--- I SAID- THEY SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT UP FRONT. I tried to explain over & over my frustration- but both Owners REFUSED to try to understand WHY I am not happy- then just ignored my calls & email.