Severn, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
08/25/2020
Willing to work with you on the required repairs
Always good customer service .

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
08/21/2020
Trusted Repair Facility
I trust English to find an issue with my vehicles the first time and get it fixed. They work around my schedule and keep me informed during the repair process.

Rae B.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
08/17/2020
1976 Mercedes 450SL
I appreciate the honesty and good customer service

LC
Luis C.
Odenton, MD
Jeep Compass
08/14/2020
Fast Service
Diagnostic and fix done quick. Reasonable price.

Scott S.
Pasadena, MD
Lexus GX 460
08/08/2020
Service done quickly and efficiently
Got me in and out in no time

VE
Vincent E.
Land Rover Range Rover
08/07/2020
Over 20 Years of Great Service
Shane and Mike have serviced my vehicles for over 20 years -- first at Laurel Jaguar and now at English Auto. Although there were two Jaguar dealers between my home and Laurel Jaguar, they were the only shop that took the effort to explain the repairs and to keep me informed on the status of the vehicle repairs throughout the process.

The high level of customer service has continued at English Auto. They have repaired my vehicles at a fraction of the cost that the dealership charges. They solved a persistent problem that the Aston Martin dealer could not fix after three visits and over 15K in charges.

The benefits of working with an independent specialist, was clear on my most recent visit. The AC compressor on my Range Rover failed Saturday morning and English Auto is closed on the weekend. I contacted them in the late morning and by the early afternoon I had a scheduled appointment. The repair was completed on Tuesday less than 24 hours after the vehicle was dropped off.

I would not hesitate to recommend English Auto to anyone.

Dan C.
Alexandria, VA
Jaguar X-TYPE
08/03/2020
Long time customer. Great service.

KN
Kristin N.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/23/2020
Happy Customer
Excellent service, friendly people, and most importantly honest!!!! They saved me $400, so that made my day! Mercedes wanted to charge me over $600 for something I didn't even need. We have been taking our cars to English Auto for a few years now and every time has been easy and hassle-free. I highly recommend them!

Severn, MD
Jaguar S-TYPE
07/20/2020
I have been going there since they were in laurel MD.
they have worked on my car since 2005,no problems .

Dominique M.
07/10/2020
Revived my Toyota Corolla!
Great service here! We’ve taken 3 of our vehicles here and always have great success and great customer service, they even got my car detailed after its service! I trust their word, service, and they have great and reasonable prices!

Rodney G.
North Beach, MD
Mercedes-Benz S550
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Rodney said they had conscientious customer service.

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
06/17/2020
safe place to have my vehicle serviced
Shane and the guys did a great job of social distancing and keeping me safe when I had my vehicle in for an oil change this week

Reggie C.
Odenton, MD
Jaguar XJ
06/17/2020
I have a 2008 Jaguar XJ vanden plaz. First time costumer, referred by a neighbor. Was dropped off at my house after initial quote, got good numbers for work to be performed, kept me informed, picked up car after a short vacation, happy with the results, will return for more work and will refer others to come. Great job guys!

Beltsville, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
06/15/2020
Good Job
They did a great job& it was faster than I had expected

ZM
Zouhair M.
Hanover, MD
06/10/2020
Very professional with excellent customer service. Thank you.