Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Richard B.
BMW 745i
09/14/2019
An overall great experience...
I am from another state(south)and was a bit preconceived about repairs being done on cars in the north in regards to prices and customer service. I must say English auto has changed all of that, and has found a new customer for sure. Shane is wonderful. And the mechanics are top notch. They had my parts ordered and repairs done as promised without a hitch. Very professional and reasonable prices. I recommend them without a doubt. Thanks again guys

DT
Dale T.
Bowie, MD
09/10/2019
Dr Dale A. Talbert
I have been a customer of Shane’s and Mike’s auto business since the start. Shane and Mike are always customer friendly . They are honest and excellent mechanics. So much so that I brought Shane’s XJ car from him. Now both my wife and daughter use Shane.

LW
Lenice W.
Volkswagen CC
09/08/2019
Amazing service!
Best auto shop.. I never feel like they are taking advantage of me .. I have been going for years.

Barbara S.
Severn, MD
Jaguar XK
08/31/2019
Always outstanding dependable service w a smile ! Highly recommend!!Thanks
Outstanding, as usual, thanks!!

Rodney R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XJ6
08/23/2019
Timely repairs an has the best mechanics in the business I have been going to them over 15 year that very good wouldn’t take my car anywhere else
Timely repairs best mechanics in the business very reasonable an reliable

Robert C.
Volvo S80
08/17/2019
Honest and reliable
English Auto provides very reliable service and they are always honest about the work that needs to be done.

BG
Benjamin G.
Bowie, MD
08/09/2019
Automotive Solutions
Fixed right the first time everytime. I don't have time chasing bad work, so Shane and Mike are my first choice for my BMW and Jaguar.

Mark D.
Chrysler Concorde
08/03/2019
Professional and competent staff in a locally convenient location.
Mike and Shane are two fabulous businessmen who operate a first class automotive repair business. You car is always in good hands with 5 star mechanical service.

Jane H.
Annapolis, MD
08/02/2019
Great customer service and knowlegeable
Very honest re: cost of repair in relation to another repair service.

Fort George G Meade, MD
BMW M2
08/02/2019
Home style treatment. Small place with big professionalism and customer service
No comment

Shane is the best!

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
07/30/2019
Reapir while you're away
Always honest and upfront. I have my vehicle serviced while I travel and they always keep me in the loop and follow-up when needed but respect that I am traveling and might not be able to answer right away.

LW
Lenice W.
Volkswagen CC
07/26/2019
Amazing!!
I have been going to English Auto for years.. They make you feel like family..I don’t feel like they are ever trying to get over on me... I will be a customer for life...

JY
Joseph Y.
07/25/2019
They were great. The prices I thought were high.
Shane was great. He was very cooperative. Resolved the problem with the car.

IA
Isaac A.
Capitol Heights, MD
Jaguar XF
07/24/2019
Great customer service Super technical abilities...auto repair painless event ...
Always a pleasure when I visit English Auto.

OS
Orhan S.
07/20/2019
Great And Personal Service!
Recently moved here. First visit was simply routine maintenance- no additional problems found! This visit Emergency Flasher wouldn’t turn off! Shane, the owner, told me to drive on in, and after some effort stopped the flashing, and suspected what problem was. “Bring it in after 4th of July. Dropped the car off, fixed correctly. Personal SERVICE!

Richard B.
Annapolis, MD
07/17/2019
Remarkably fast, efficient and friendly.
Had Jaguar leakage of water into the car and English Auto was able to correct it quickly and thoroughly. Used them in the past for our Land Rover and have been very happy with their workmanship and reasonable prices. Highly recommend them.

TO

Ellicott City, MD
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
07/13/2019
Very professional
You can trust that English Auto is going to take excellent care of your car. They’re organized and efficient. I don’t take my Mercedes CLA 250 to the dealer anymore. Shane and his mechanics are first class.

SN
Scott N.
07/10/2019
Nice specialty car repair shop
My XJ8 needed a alternator and my 62 year old self was not laying on the ground with car on jack stands.