Deborah M B.
02/26/2020
English Auto 2/26/20
Thorough, professional, polite. All around great service

SV
Shelly V.
Crofton, MD
Volvo S60
02/21/2020
Super service
Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else!

Chuck H.
Severn, MD
BMW 740i xDrive
02/20/2020
Helpful, friendly and professional.
I was looking for an alternative to dealer services for my BMW that provided quality workmanship at a fair price. English Auto met those requirements in spades. I called Shane and discussed what I needed, he said he wanted to research a few things , but would get back to me. He called back with a couple hours with all the info I needed and at no time did he pressure me to use their shop. I stopped by their business and discussed the service and was offered the opportunity to tour their garage area. It was clean and well organized which is very important to me.
Since my initial contact with English Auto, Shane has been friendly, accommodating and very professional. They completed the work I needed done in a timely fashion at the cost we discussed. While I hope I don't need to use their service often, they will be my first call when I do need their expertise.

NC
Nancy C.
Arnold, MD
Jaguar XJ
02/18/2020
Always excellent customer Service
I have been a customer of English Auto for > 20 years and have always received the highest quality customer service (even having the ability to talk with service representative on the weekend when an emergency occurs).

Nancy C

ES
Earnestine S.
Bowie, MD
02/15/2020
The appearance of being an organized operation that will cause less confusion between the owner and customer.
The one on one approach helps the customer to establish trust and a willingness to believe the persons in charge and that they will do as stated about your vehicle.

James W.
Fort George G Meade, MD
BMW M2
02/14/2020
Simply old school good service
Again good service

CG
Catherine G.
01/28/2020
Trustworthy
Whenever I need Shane and Mike with either my BMW or Toyota they always come thru for me. The shop is very clean and well maintained. I have never once felt like they were taking advantage of me being that I am a woman and dont have alot of knowledge when it comes to repairing cars. Thank you for being honest and always helping me with my cars.

Kimble B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/18/2020
Superior Honest Service
I have been taking my vehicles to English Auto for a couple of years now, they are always honest and timely with repairs.

Jameel P.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Jameel said this business is honest.

Mark D.
Gambrills, MD
01/15/2020
Repaired Air Conditioner
I am becoming accustomed to the exemplary service and skills always exhibited at English Auto. They completed the repairs on schedule and on budget. They took the time to show me what was causing the problems and my vehicle's air conditioner now performs perfectly.

Thank you again to the team at English Auto.

Mark Deeds

Ken M.
Crofton, MD
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/09/2020
Commitment to the customer
Mike and Shane took care of my needs even though they had no power in the shop because of the winter storm the day before. I really appreciate guys, Thanks for getting me back on the road so quick

Susan M.
Gambrills, MD
Honda Element
01/08/2020
Professional
The folks here were friendly. I had a long trip and I asked them to check everything out. I think they only recommended what was needed. The prices were reasonable. I’ll take my car there again.

FP
Frenchettia P.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Jaguar XJ
01/07/2020
Service, Shane and his staff. Cleansiness!
Have enjoyed the service, integrity of the owner, updates, emails and calls. They remind me to bring my car in for service. My friends tell me that I drive too far to get my car repaired. Well, I go where I trust the wisdom and knowledge of my repair engineers.

Calvin S.
Ellicott City, MD
BMW 750Li
01/05/2020
Honest car shop
Shane & his mechanics live up to their reputation w/a thorough inspection,backed up with quality work w/a fair price. They r who they say they are!!!

Rodney G.
North Beach, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLE
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Randy said that he had a good experience at the place, they had reasonable prices, met his expectations and got him in and out.