Latest Review about 1 month ago

LR
Larry R.
08/23/2015
Convenience, Communication and Consideration
I was looking for a local company to service my Audi after the Dealer Warranty ended. I was so impressed with the promptness and detail of communication and the fair pricing for the problem at hand. In fact, I even received comments for other things to consider and why they're important, but not necessary. My AC is colder than I can remember, even when I bought the car! Thank you for the excellent service!

Adam M.
Audi Q7
08/21/2015
Great local repair shop
They did a great job with my Audi Q7 diagnose all the issues and doing my 75,000 mile service.

Jordan T.
Volkswagen Passat
08/20/2015
Outstanding Service
I had a recent job performed on my vehicle by European Motorsport and the issue reemerged a couple weeks after completion. I reached out to Kelly and Mike in regards to the problem and received an immediate sincere response to bring the vehicle back to the shop. The issue was remedied within 36 hours of my original contact regarding the problem. It is incredibly difficult to find service to a caliber such as this today. Thank you!

PT
Pete T.
Quincy, MA
Audi S4
08/16/2015
Great first time experience
I had my S4 serviced for 10k interval oil change and wheel alignment. Dropped off car first thing on a weekday morning, got it back a few hours later. Fantastic email communication (not easy to find). Exterior and interior were washed/cleaned as a bonus.

I can't imagine going to a dealership for service after being here.

AH
Andrea H.
08/06/2015
Not only does my car get great service, but also I receive great customer service.
Mike takes great care of the car work, and Kelly takes care of the paperwork. Together they work together to take care of their customers. You will be very happy with how you are treated and how your car gets fixed.

DZ
Damian Z.
07/25/2015
Honest - Good People!
The best of the best... Mike & Kelly are always willing to work with me on what needs to get fixed first. Fair pricing and never feel like I am being taken advantage of. I have been going to Europe Mottors since 1997

Chris B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/20/2015
Thorough, timely and transparent
My 2006 E350 needed a lot of suspension work.
Mike & his team diagnosed the problems accurately, did the work in the time they said it would take and could explain it in a manner that made sense.
Not inexpensive but that probably comes with the territory of owning an older MB...

Jordan T.
Volkswagen Passat
07/06/2015
Service and individual attention
Outstanding experience. Highly recomend

Michael S.
BMW 535xi
06/05/2015
Product knowledge and customer service
Always an outstanding experience. The way things should be great customer service always being keep in the loop with feedback and suggestions. This backed up with excellent product knowledge- BMW's are seriously complicate vehicle.

EM
Ebony M.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
06/01/2015
Very personable... communicate well and very fast and efficient.
Happy will all services... Only thing is they forgot to wash the car had to do it myself...
But very happy otherwise

DA
Dave A.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/29/2015
Quality work, lackluster communication
The work was very good, however the communication could have been better. Such as dropping it off first thing in the morning, not knowing what the issue was, and not hearing from them until I called the next day after it had been diagnosed and all the work completed. Also, the bill didn't break out the hours worked, and the hourly rate charged. It only broke it up by labor and parts, although the description was quite detailed.

Michael D.
Peabody, MA
04/24/2015
friendly, knowledgeable, on time
you guys are great - as always

AH
Andrea H.
04/17/2015
Nice owner... quality work
Mike is a great mechanic who is very personable.

Dave B.
BMW 535xi
04/14/2015
So far so good
Had my car evaluated, but not serviced yet. Everyone was friendly, and the owner Mike, explained everything to me in person, and with emailed photos that left me feeling comfortable with the diagnosis.

Cassidy S.
BMW 335xi
04/10/2015
Top Notch Service
Mike and his team always do an excellent job not only with the repair process but managing expectations and keeping customers apprised of repair costs. Kelley makes sure everything is In line from the operations stand point and responds to any questions very quickly. They have been able to solve any problem my car has had without issue and always recommend great solutions. I have used them exclusively since the CPO ran out on my BMW, and would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody.