Latest Review about 1 month ago

Acton, MA
MINI Cooper
04/29/2014
Exemplary service
I was really pleased with the level of service and the willingness of Mike to take the time to explain things to me in great detail. In addition to doing the work I came in for, my car was evaluated for any additional issues and some were found. In addition, the people at EM are great to deal with - not cranky like they are at most auto service establishments. I am very happy that I found European Motorsport!

Dave B.
BMW 535i GT
04/29/2014
Good service at a good price
Went to my dealer, was quoted almost double what European Motorsports charged me for my repair. Service here was prompt and friendly.

NA
Nicole A.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/14/2014
thank you...
for being so clear about everything. i have never had a mechanic who actually took the time to tell me what was wrong and send itemized invoices before the work was performed. incredibly clear and helpful. thank you. thank you. thank you! ive already recommended you to a friend.

Aimee M.
04/03/2014
Fast, Friendly and Honest
Super friendly staff, overly willing to help. Honest and trustworthy.

BK
Brendan K.
Volvo S40
03/28/2014
They do it right
I can't imagine a place taking better care of my car, especially after all the problems I've had with other shops and the dealer.

AE
Alberto E.
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/25/2014
Customer Service
Brought my benz in for the 1st time and was blown away by their customer service. Mike took the time to explain every single detail when I picked up the car that same day. Kelly (front desk) also called me to inform me of some additional things the car needed and provided me with estimates. I couldn't be happier with the way my car runs now, they also detailed it for me. Will keep bringing my car to EMS for future maintenance!

Andrew M.
03/19/2014
Few bumps but overall it's fantastic
After a few hiccups about what was what. This place turned out to be fantastic. I'm glad I take my car there.

Darren P.
03/15/2014
Great Business Starts with Great People
I just recently moved here from Washington, D.C. and whenever you move to a new place it is always nerve wracking finding trustworthy businesses for life's essentials like a good mechanic, place to get your haircut, a new doctor/dentist. I've yet to find a good place to get my haircut but, I've found an awesome place to get work done on my car and it is at European Motorsport!

They are professional, friendly and honest. The owner and receptionist were very accommodating and friendly. I'm so used to grumpy mechanic shops in DC so this was a pleasant surprise to me. They diagnosed my car's problem and quickly got parts in (sometimes getting Saab parts can be very challenging). The owner also explained to me what would cause that particular problem on my car and I appreciated this explanation. I also loved that they vacuumed and washed the car (nothing like getting a newly fixed car back that is still dirty). I definitely will be bringing my car back here for any needs it has.

Jennifer M.
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/13/2014
EMSport was very friendly and efficient on diagnosing my car's issue. Made reasonable recommendations for other maintenance, and they even washed/vacuumed my car.

Jennifer S.
BMW 330Ci
03/07/2014
Professional
My car runs terrific. Everyone I came into contact with was pleasant and professional. I would definitely come back.

Lauren M.
03/07/2014
Highly Recommend
They were the best estimate in price but also told me that I couldn't just replace brake pads but needed the routers done too. Only ones to say this! So I thought I would try them out. Not only did they call back with all of the information about the car, and the fact that the braking system was fine, they provided details on everything with the car and even detailed the car before I picked it up. Will be going back to the team at European Motorsport.

DT
Dan T.
Salem, MA
Volkswagen GTI
02/28/2014
Definitely Coming Back
Certainly not the cheapest shop around, but you get what you pay for. Excellent customer service and great communication and they are honest! I will be bringing my VW here from now on

Andrew B.
02/20/2014
Always happy with European MS
I have been bringing my cars here for years, Mike is great, can feel confident in his work and what he recommends.

SR
Scott R.
02/18/2014
Professional, Knowledgeable, and Honest, Glad I found an alternative to the dealerships
After having a few bad experiences with the local dealership I decided to give European Motorsport a try even though one of the things I brought the car in could be covered by my warranty at a dealership I just did not want to deal with the lack of professionalism and knowledge. They were very professional and knowledgeable and went above and beyond trying to figure out the noise in my car. The dealership would just "try" something and send me on my way saying it was fixed when it wasn't. I will definitely be bringing my car back.

Jennifer B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/15/2014
Trustworthy service
I have used European Motorsport many times and have always felt confident with their work and trusting of their pricing and diagnostic abilities.

PW
Philip W.
Winthrop, MA
Volvo XC70
02/14/2014
Professional, Friendly Service
The team at European Motorsport was great. Friendly, accommodating and fast, they had a number of repairs done on my car in no time. and back to me in great condition right when I needed it.

TW
Todd W.
Audi S4
02/12/2014
Great as always
Mike and co. are as honest and easy going as I've ever experienced in the mechanic world. He's always super friendly and always offers you suggestions, best options, and a fair deal. People may complain about pricing, but it's more than likely because the parts and labor for their vehicles are inherently expensive. You will quickly realize even if you shop around, the best service and quality will come from European Motorsport... They also clean your car after every service, which is an awesome bonus... HIGHLY recommended Mechanic.

Joan M.
BMW 325i
02/09/2014
knowledge and customer service
Happy!

Martin B.
Porsche 911
01/27/2014
Honest normal guy, doing good work
Mile and team are great. Sometimes they take more time than expected because they're popular and, more importantly, they care to do all the work correctly. Both my Porsche and Vw are serviced here, and i wouldn't have it any other way. Good people doing honest work. Can't beat that!