AMY B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/30/2020
I always get great service on my MINI Cooper!
This shop always does an excellent job servicing my 2013 MINI Cooper. The staff is friendly and helpful. They give an accurate estimate and get the work done when they say they will. I have brought my car here for service several times and have never been disappointed.

PJ
PAMELA J.
Horseshoe Bend, ID
BMW 528i
09/30/2020
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
It was a pleasure working with the Eurosport team. Our 1999 BMW had intermittently displayed a Check Engine Light for the past year. Two other repair shops were unable to resolve the issue, but looks like Eurosport got it right on the first try. They had to order parts, but kept us well-informed at every step. We're very happy to have found them.

VE
VALERIE E.
Payette, ID
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/25/2020
Excellent service and value
Eurosport provides great service, a clean environment, friendly staff (Christian is wonderful) and a great value. Such a wonderful alternative from those $600 oil changes at Lyle Pearson. If you drive a Mercedes, Porsche or BMW, do yourself a favor and come to Eurosport.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/25/2020

Valerie, thank you for your review. We appreciate your referrals and look forward to serving your Mercedes Service and repair needs.

Jill A.
Porsche Cayenne
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Jill said they did a good job. It took a really long time. They just get backed up. It took 2-3 weeks to get the vehicle back. No one wore masks, even though it's mandated. She feels like not wearing a mask is inconsiderate to people who are at high risk of Covid19, They are less expensive.

Jill, Thank you for your review. I have spoken with our staff and discussed facemasks with them. I have also added signage to remind them and our customers. We hope between now and your next visit we get through this and can enjoy healthy smiles together.

DK
DAVID K.
Porsche Boxster
09/10/2020
Confidence restored
It feels good to pick up my car after a good refresher at Eurosport. Can’t help but punch it and grin.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for the review David. Farfegnugen.... I know its a VW thing but it seemed appropriate....

SP
Shelby P.
Idaho
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Shelby said exceptional service. Highly recommends business.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/10/2020

Shelby, thank you for your referrals and review.

Jordan P.
Meridian, ID
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Jordan said it was great. Really nice people. Got his vehicle where it needs to be.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you for your review Jordan. Have a great fall season.

STEVE C.
Horseshoe Bend, ID
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/29/2020
great work
it’s nice to know when i bring it in it will get fixed right the first time
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for the review Steve. Your SL is in good hands. See you at your next service.

JEFF C.
Eagle, ID
Porsche Boxster
08/29/2020
Great Customer Service
Eurosport provided a quote for the brakes on my Porsche. Looked good so I scheduled an appointment. Unfortunately I had to reschedule, that was very easy using the online scheduler I made the change. Received an email confirmation change request accepted. Dropped the car off for service, received a call when service was complete. Smooth. I will use Eurosport again for my next Porsche service.

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate the feedback on our communications process. We are always looking to provide the best communication possible. Thank you for choosing Eurosport for your Porsche needs.

DILU D.
Meridian, ID
MINI Cooper Countryman
08/27/2020
Service, honesty,
The entire staff is awesome.

Thank you for the review Dilu. Best wishes.

TA
TIFFANI A.
08/27/2020
Excellent service and price!
I have been to Eurosport several times now and have decided to only use them for my BMW service needs. They are fair and do not charge a ridiculous amount on labor. The guys are friendly, it is quick to get on the schedule, and they are quick to get the work done.

Tiffani, thank you for choosing Eurosport to care for your BMW. We appreciate your recommendations.

AL
Amy L.
Porsche 944
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Amy said the service helpful, timely and less expensive than comparable businesses.

Amy, thank you for your patronage. We appreciate your business and look forward to caring for your Porsche.

LAVELLA M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/15/2020
Professional, Excellent Service
When I take my classic 2001 Mercedes SL500 to Eurosport, I am always confident that they know what they're doing and that the repair work performed will be excellent! I highly recommend them!!!

Lavella, thank you for your recommendations. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving your vehicle needs.

TH
TIM H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/14/2020
mercedes service
Easy appointment process and service was completed quickly. I really enjoyed the online vehicle report.

Tim, thank you for reviewing your service visit with Eurosport. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your Mercedes Benz needs.

SE
Sara E.
Garden City, ID
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Sara said they were very good, they drove her back home while they worked on her vehicle, they have excellent service, and she trusts their work.

Thank you for choosing Eurosport for your Mercedes Benz services. We appreciate your business.