Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
VAN M. on 11/18/2017
"Best service"
They care about people and their cars.
It shows how n everything they do.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 01:14 AM
FREDERICK R. on 11/17/2017
"Super service, great people"
This was my first visit and found Eurosport personnel very friendly, informative. I was able to get an appointment for the very next day. They did a excellent job and fully check out my car. They kept me informed about what was required and kept price reasonable.
Vehicle: smart fortwo
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:03 PM
VIVIANA C. on 11/14/2017
"Great Experience! "
I had a great experience with Eurosport! Tina was very helpful and understanding. I was able to use a loaner car while my car was being serviced. They weren’t pushy at all and I love that they show pictures of the parts that need serviced so you can determine for yourself. I will definitely be using Eurosport for any service my Mini needs!
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 09:07 PM
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you for the review Viviana. I am happy you enjoyed the details in our inspection report and Tina took great care of you. We look forward to handling you and your Mini needs.

Randy G. on 11/10/2017
Randy said he was very pleased with the service and the friendliness of the staff.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C220
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you Randy, happy Holidays.

JAIMEE H. on 11/09/2017
"Excellent customer service "
They were helpful, on time, and had a competitive cost. All the employees I encountered were friendly and kind. The cherry on top was the loaner vehicle they provided while I car was being worked on. Eurosport is top notch!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 11:42 AM
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Jaimee. Glad the loaner car kept you going. Have a great Holiday season.

Mike C. on 11/09/2017
Mike said this business has great service.
Vehicle: Porsche Boxster
Review Created: 11/09/2017
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Mike, happy holidays.

Charles G. on 11/07/2017
Charles said the staff was very accommodating. They kept him informed, and they did a good job. He's very happy.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz 500SL
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you for the review Charles. Have a great holiday season. See you next spring.

SCOTT B. on 11/04/2017
"Experts in Porsches"
I just purchased a used 911 and based on some web research and strong affiliation with the local Porsche Club of America chapter, I had Eurosport do a vehicle inspection report. The discussions before, during, and after the work showed true expertise and counsel with no hard sell or scare tactics. Presented facts, pros and cons, and let me decide. My plan is to make Eurosport my partner, as I am going to be keeping this car for a long, long time!
Vehicle: Porsche 911 Carrera
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 11:31 AM
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/06/2017

Scott, thank you very much for the kind words and review. It is great to know we are hitting the mark for knowledge and supporting the Porsche community in the Boise area. We will be proud to partner with you and your car.

Kay S. on 11/02/2017
Kay said the fellow at the front desk was very informative. He was friendly and he did a good job,
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you Kay, Christian has done a great job with our Service Manager position. We are happy to have him. Thank you again for the review and have a great holiday season.

Josh S. on 10/31/2017
Josh said this business was quick and they provided good service. He trusts his vehicle to them and he doesn't trust too many people with his vehicle.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Review Created: 10/31/2017
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you for the trust and kind words Josh. Our team is passionate about our cars and yours. Have a great holiday season.

Phil D. on 10/30/2017
Phil said the personnel he dealt with during his visit to this business were amazing and nice.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for the review Phil, We enjoyed having you and your car in for service. Have a great holiday season.

TEGAN L. on 10/27/2017
"Going Beyond"
I have known this crew for a while , it never ceases to amaze me how they go over and above to accommodate and help even with my little emergencies!
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 09:13 PM
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you Tegan, we are happy to help. Glad the car was ok.

Amber K. on 10/27/2017
Amber said the service was completed correctly, at a fair price, and at a fast pace.
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for the review Amber. Fair, fast, and correct work well for us all. Have a great Holiday season.

Gene V. on 10/24/2017
Gene said this business provided excellent service. They provided good customer service and they kept him updated.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Review Created: 10/24/2017
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you Gene, have a great holiday season.

MARK R. on 10/18/2017
"Mercedes ML500 "
Great company with great service. Been taking my MB there since 2008 and love the service history is documented.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML500
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 08:17 PM
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 10/23/2017

Mark, thank you for the review. Its hard to believe we are coming up on 10 years. We might be able to get 10 more years out of the ol german girl.

KIMBERLY B. on 10/17/2017
"good"
good, clean service. although last visit I didn't get to view my undercarriage or parts that were replaced.. perhaps I should have asked..
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 06:32 PM
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 10/23/2017

Kimberly, thank you for the review. If there is anything you would like to see about your car please let us know at the time of drop off. Our visual/digital inspection we can take pictures of anything you would like to see.

Doug Q. on 10/17/2017
Doug said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S420
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you for the review Doug.

EUGENE B. on 10/14/2017
"Long Time Customer"
My one complaint about any garage or shop is not addressing all concerns that are initially discussed. I've noticed that if concerns are not written down and signed for, there is nearly always something that is missed or not addressed. On this particular visit, I requested an inspection and estimate to repair a dashboard control switch that has become disconnected and fallen inside the dashboard. Our main maintenance issues were completed and additional findings disclosed to us, but this one annoying issue appears to have been missed and forgotten.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML320
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 09:39 AM
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for the feedback Eugene. We will address this quickly.

OREN L. on 10/13/2017
"Out of town prenpurchase inspection"
Thank you for accommodating a pre purchase inspection for the Porsche I bought in your area. I was impressed with how quickly you got the car in and how thorough your inspection was. The icing on the cake was the timeliness of the couple of required repairs you squeezed in so I could drive the car 500 miles back to Seattle.
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:26 AM
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 10/17/2017

Oren, we are happy to hear all had went well for you. congratulations on the new to you Porsche. Give it a good home. We hope to see you at the next regional event in the Porsche club.

DILU D. on 10/12/2017
"Service"
Great experience as always. Tina was exceptional in greeting, providing a ride back home and overall customer service.
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 08:18 PM
JEREMY K., General Manager at Eurosport responded on 10/17/2017

Dilu, thank you for your feedback about your experience with Eurosport and Tina's customer service.