Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche)

MIKE M.
Boise, ID
BMW 328xi
03/16/2017
Man, they know their stuff
For years I feel like I have been taken to the cleaners by dealership repair shops. It has always felt like a ton of money for what I got. That feeling multiplied exponentially when I started buying German cars. Don't get me wrong, it is still expensive, but i find it is significantly less expensive at Eurosport for a much better job. These guys stand behind their work and can usually tell you off the top of their heads what is going on with the car and what it will likely take to fix it. They really care about you and your vehicle. I take more Porsche and BMW to them. I was once quoted $6000 to maintain my Porsche at a dealership. Eurosport quoted $1800 for the same work and then determined I did not need many of the things the dealership recommended. I ended up paying $800. Talk about grateful. $5200 thanks.
JEREMY K., General Manager from Eurosport (Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Porsche) responded on 03/16/2017

Thank you Mike.