Overall Rating 4.2857129/5Overall Rating 4.2857129/5Overall Rating 4.2857129/5Overall Rating 4.2857129/5rating 4.2857129
Overall Rating 2.09524/5Overall Rating 2.09524/5rating 2.09524rating 2.09524rating 2.09524

Ypsilanti, MI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Always very good service.
Lavon P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brighton, MI
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Excellent service department. Lavon takes good care of me when I come in to service my vehicle.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for providing excellent feedback about your recent service visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

Livonia, MI
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Much better
Fix the issue with my lease in short time and provided a rental car.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
No work done. Mechanic was 3 hours late.
Check engine light was on and had a spark plug misfire warning. Took it to the dealer mechanic was late and got the car back 8 hours after I brought it. The vehicle came back same condition I gave.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/29/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your service visit. When the vehicle was at our dealership and after we had diagnosed your vehicle, we had found that the vehicles diagnostic trouble codes were in history status. We had performed a software update provided by Hyundai Motor America for your vehicle and rechecked for your concern. At the time the update had been completed and test driven, the codes had not returned. I do see that you have an appointment scheduled for next week to bring the vehicle back by so we can re-diagnoses, and see if in fact it is the same code or a different concern. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Jonathan S.
Farmington Hills, MI
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Ratings
Fast and professional service.
Lavon P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

KA
Kelly A.
Howell, MI
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, as always!
I have never had anything but a positive experience with the service staff at Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson. Great people, dependable work, and always honest.
Lavon P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience.  We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again.

South Lyon, MI
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Feldman Hyundai top notch
They do a really good job at Feldman Hyundai
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

Detroit, MI

Perry, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Great visit
My visit was fast efficient and pleasant. Coming back for future service on my Genesis. Thank you.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

SL
Shelley L.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Respect!
Treats me with respect. Doesn't talk down to me because I am a woman. Believe me, I have been to places before that this has happened!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure assisting you, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Andrea B.
Walled Lake, MI
11/23/2018
Excellent service .
Excellent service department.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/23/2018

thank you for your review. We look forward to assisting you again.

Andrea B.
Walled Lake, MI
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Service great car to own
Very confident with car performance and service in car maintenance.

BK
Barbara K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2018 Category: Service
??
I was disappointed that they did not change my wipers liked I asked them to do. Service did not think I needed new ones but I really do think my car needs new wipers especially with the winter mess upon us. Also they did not change the engine filter yet when I was there the last time - about 5 months ago they marked the engine filter as yellow yet said it did not need a new one. I guess I will have to tell them to do it whether they think it needs it or not as I am paying for it.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/23/2018

We appreciate your review regarding your recent service. I apologize that our service team did not replace your wiper blades even with your request. feel free to contact me with any other concerns or questions you have in the future at 248-264-5192.
Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

AA
Arthur A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great people.
They do a great job.
Lavon P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CL
Charles L.
Lake Orion, MI
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service !
Competent, friendly timely service.
Lavon P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your review.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Roddy C.
Howell, MI
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Service staff is very professional and deliver on their promises
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to assisting you again.

John H.
Ypsilanti, MI
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Poor quality & workmanship - lug nuts not tightened.
Not tightening 2 of the lug nuts on my vehicle (both on same wheel), could have been disasterous. I will not bring my vehicle here again!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/17/2018

We deeply apologize for the workmanship that you had received on you last visit. We have taken corrective action and have spoke will all of our tech regarding this issue. Feel free to contact myself or Lauryn with any future questions or concerns.

HS
Helen S.
Farmington Hills, MI
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. They kept me posted on what was going on, what was needed, how they would handle the situation, and contacted ,and acquired necessary approval, from my car insurance for a new tire to replace the unrepairable one with a bolt stuck through the side wall. Waiteing area is clean and neat as well as womans bathrooms. Staff is courteous and willing to help.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/15/2018

We appreciate your feedback, It was a pleasure assisting you, and we look forward to seeing you again.

White Lake, MI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience!
As always, Lavon is a pleasure to work with. He takes care of his customers and he's friendly too. I'll be back for my next service appt.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/13/2018

Madhanraj S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Lavon was excellent as always. Wait time was less. Explanation was great.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/12/2018

Jun K.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
so kind staff and so fast
It was a goo time for service because of kind staffs and fast repair.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.