Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

FG
Florin G.
Hartland, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very friendly people
I had a few problems covered by warranty. I’ve been well taken care of.

BL
Boon L.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great and Friendly Service
Came back here again for my 2nd Hyundai car routine services 2 weeks after my 1st Hyundai car routine services.
As good as last time, the staffs were very friendly and helpful making me very comfortable.
You know I will be back again for my routine services.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent service visit. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

HC
Hemanth C.
Great Customer Service
I was able to get my vehicle for maintenance on a tight schedule, and the service advisory staff were great, friendly and informative on suggestions for needed changes to my car. Keep it going! Thank you for the service! :)
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to see you again.

Randall S.
South Lyon, MI
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very Helpful
Service department was very helpful and my service was done ahead of schedule. It was a pleasurable trip to the auto dealership!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/15/2018

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
almost perfect
Good service, but was misinformed about the expiration date of my lease.... that scare me greatly! (where they pushing me to get a new lease in order for them to hit their numbers?).....
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/11/2018

LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

OJ
Osman J.
Canton, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly service staff. Prompt follow ups
Great customer service!!!!!
I will be back if I need anything for my nee Hyundai.
Lavon P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CD
Carol D.
Howell, MI
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Front end (4-wheel alignment)
Always excellent service, done right the first time.

Joann M.
Howell, MI
Service maintenance
I was treated promptly with my scheduled appointment with courtesy & dignity.
The service manager Lavon Poll demonstrates with his mannerism , makes returning to the dealership
a sincere pleasure & not a drudgery.
I'm 90 years young & have owned many vehicles through out my years & I find my Hyundai Sonata Limited Sport far beyond my expectations. At my age I don't buy green bananas, but I look forward hopefully to own a newer model in the future .
Keep up the good work.
George Mazen
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We appreciate your business, and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

West Bloomfield, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
good
good
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/09/2018

PE
Peter E.
Davisburg, MI
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
Friendly people, prompt service and comfortable waiting area. Results of comprehensive service inspection were explained and action suggested for next service appointment.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback about your recent service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Redford Charter Township, MI
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
The friendly staff and promptness of the service performed. Keeps me returning. I wish I could locate A Ford dealer that provided similar service. 😒
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

AC
Arthur C.
Farmington Hills, MI
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Everything I needed was done well. The only exception was, the car wash only a half ass car wash. I had to run it through a car was later in order to get the water marks and some dirt off.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent service. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

BL
Boon L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Bringing one of my Hyundai cars for oil change and tire rotation. As usual very friendly.
My profile info was being over-written by Feldman Chevrolet in Livonia when I made an appointment with my phone number for my father in law.
Ever since than my phone number was tied to his name and no matter how many times I corrected it online, or told Feldman Chevrolet Livonia to correct it, it would be back to my in-law's name later.
This time, Feldman Hyundai corrected the info in front of me and made sure it is correct. Very much appreciated.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/02/2018

KC
Krista C.
South Lyon, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Always friendly, take care of my needs & return my vehicle all nice & clean.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/01/2018

Commerce Charter Township, MI
2017 Hyundai Azera
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Love my car
Don’t care for the service department or
George Hawes
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 10/01/2018

We appreciate your feedback. Please call me directly at 248-486-1901.

Brighton, MI
09/27/2018 Category: Service
All people I have dealt with to purchase my vehicle and get some work done on it are very caring, professional, and humorous too:)
Just not sure how or why the front seats of the car were filthy after my appt was completed. That was a bit frustrating :(
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to contact me in regards to the seat concern. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

Marwan H.
White Lake, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2018 Category: Service
I came in hours earlier than my appointment due to an emergency change in my schedule, Levon did an outstanding job taking my vehicle in and it was an exceptional quick service visit.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Lisa S.
Hartland, MI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.

PP
Paul P.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/24/2018 Category: Service
9/10
Pretty happy with our Hyundai service. We were supposed to get a quote for some damage but we never received it, despite waiting a long time. Also after the oil change and tire rotation, the valve stem caps on our tires is missing. Everyone we spoke with is really helpful and nice, usually able to help with whatever we need.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for feedback. I will look into the quote for the collision center and have someone get back with you.

Brian M.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, easy, free
First service on my new Hyundai Tuscon. Easy to book. Done in 45 minutes next day. Checked all major systems and rotated tires. And to cap it off first service was free.

Reception and check out were quick, informative and friendly.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.