4.6

Michele S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service department
Feldman Hyundai in New Hudson Michigan is by far the best car dealership that I have every been to. I have never had such a great experience at a dealership. Will definitely be back. It is so nice to find an honest dealership!!!
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for your kind response.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time in.

Highland, MI
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Clean with a friendly staff.
I went in for an oil change. . . I was missing a few of the bolts that hold the protective plate in place under the car (possibly from previous oil change at a 3rd party location). They were very nice and found some replacement bolts for me. They also washed my car, which i wasn't expecting. Thanks!
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time in.

CJ
Carol J.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Great people to deal with. Prompt, efficient service.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing on your next service visit.

Jeffrey B.
Milford, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good work
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent service visit. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

BP
Boris P.
Novi, MI
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Boris Peev
Excellent service.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  It is always a pleasure to see you when you come in for service.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time in.

G
G.
Commerce Township, MI
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Great
Very good team!
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time in.

SR

01/18/2020 Category: Service
The people
Lavon Pole gives amazing service every time I go to New Hudson
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words, and look forward to seeing you again.

Arjun B.
Wixom, MI
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Great
Staff were friendly and service was excellent
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

Douglas C.
Northville, MI
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Another good oil change
Fifth oil change with Feldman since I bought my Kona last year and always happy with the service. Car gets in and completed right at the time of the appointment. Staff is friendly. Relaxed vibe that never feels stressful or chaotic. Free coffee and fruit are a nice touch while waiting. Always feels like a more exclusive experience than I expect. Very happy with it.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time in.

CD
Carol D.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
great service operation
Always great service !
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you.  We appreciate you choosing us for your service needs.

Michael R.
Brighton, MI
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Service was great as always.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

VW
Vinessa W.
Novi, MI
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable AND friendly!!
I knew 2020 was the year to start my new vehicle search, being a Hyundai owner with over 380K miles, I KNEW Hyundai was number one on my list. My Service Advisor (Lavon Poll) referred me to Dustin Burnett, from there I gave Dustin my long list of features I needed. Dustin knew right away which trim levels fit my list and after the test drive he made it happen!! I am now the proud owner of a 2020 Tucson Sport, Dustin was very knowledgeable of ALL the features (yes, I asked for demos) and I'm loving it! Excellent customer service and it's a bonus that he does follow-ups to ensure everything is great. Highly recommend giving Dustin a call to get your new vehicle NOW 734.678.8015 or 248.264.5133!!!
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time in.

Daniel R.
Livonia, MI
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service and hospitality
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 01/02/2020

Marie S.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, and trustworthy.
It's wonderful to walk in the door and they greet me by my name. When I schedule an appointment online, they recognize my name and mention they saw I'd scheduled an appointment before I say anything. Lavon always makes sure I get the service I need to have done on my car and also looks for discounts for the service. I'm 73yrs old so I appreciate the discounts. Whenever there has been an unexpected issue with the card, he comes into the waiting room and tells me about the problem, cost and gives me the option of having it done. My car is also always ready before the wait time they give me. I will only have my car serviced at Feldman Hyundai because not only do they do a superb job, I'm also treated like family.
LISA R. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 12/20/2019