Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5Overall Rating 4.4074078/5rating 4.4074078
Overall Rating 2.03704/5Overall Rating 2.03704/5rating 2.03704rating 2.03704rating 2.03704

RK
ROBERT K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2014 Category: Service
Service staff very friendly.
Prompt, efficient service (as always).
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 05/05/2014

Mr. Klein,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  We appreciate your business, & look forward to serving you again in the future.

RA
ROSARIO A.
Walled Lake, MI
05/03/2014 Category: Service
The best dealership!
Don't hesitate to buy a car or have any maintenance service done at this dealership.
People here are honest, very professional and will not take advantage of you. I have been dealing with them for a while (this is my second sonata) and as a single, female that doesn't not much about car maintenance I feel very comfortable dealing with them. I have compare service charges and there are very reasonable. Don't forget they know your car better that any other place - they are Hyundai!
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 05/03/2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide our team with your feedback.  We appreciate your business, and love hearing that you are now bringing your second Sonata to our dealer for its maintenance & repair needs.  Thanks again for being our loyal customer & we look forward to serving you again in the future.

DONALD B.
Alpena, MI
04/28/2014 Category: Service
First service appointment on my 2014 Sonata GLS
Excellent care at the dealership...

Mr. Barnard,

We appreciate your business & for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  We are pleased that you chose Liberty Hyundai for the first maintenance on your new Sonata.  Hopefully we have earned your business, & we look forward to serving you again in the future.

HB
Herbert B.
Milford Township, MI
04/25/2014 Category: Service
Always friendly
Went in for an oil change. Got there before my appointment time, but they got me started any way. Took way less time then I expected. Reminded me about scheduled maintenance and recalls and even got a free wash. I've ALWAYS been highly satisfied with the service.

Mr. Betts,

Our team would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  We greatly appreciate your business, & look forward to serving you again in the future.

VG
VIJAYA G.
Novi, MI
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service staff. Good service

Thank you for providing our team with your feedback.  We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our excellent staff & good service.

DK
David K.
MI
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly service!
Every time I have gone to this dealership, the service has been amazing. Thank you especially to Jay!

Mr. Kowalski,

Thank you for your business, & taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

MYRON H.
Lansing Charter Township, MI
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Easy access, great service.
I have to drive 59 miles to get to the nearest Hyundai dealership. Liberty is very near the expressway, easy to get to. Service was prompt, courteous, thorough, and fast.

Thank you for your feedback, & making the choice to continue to do business with our dealer.  Our team greatly appreciates your business & looks forward to serving you again in the future.

GF
Gary F.
04/16/2014 Category: Service
5 stars
great customer forces.

Mr. Fadell,

Thank you for your feedback.  Our team greatly appreciates your business & for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

CR
Christopher R.
Redford Charter Township, MI
04/14/2014 Category: Service
Good services and prices. Good wait times.
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/15/2014

Mr. Raupp,

Our team appreciates your feedback, & we are happy to hear that you are pleased with our services, prices, & wait times.  Thanks again for your business.

CATHERINE M.
Howell, MI
04/09/2014 Category: Service
Super-friendly and knowledgeable staff.
I only take my car to the dealership, which may seem a bit snobby, but they know my car! I was tired of going to places where they didn't know how to reset the oil change light and stripped all the lug nuts on my wheels while rotating the tires. The prices aren't that different from the other guys, and the best part is they aren't pushy or try to sell you stuff you don't need! I love this place because I feel comfortable and they talk to me like I know my car and not just a woman.

Mrs. Mills,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  We are happy to hear that you feel comfortable doing business with us.  Our team appreciates your business, & looks forward to assisting you in the future.

LINDA B.
Walled Lake, MI
04/04/2014 Category: Service
Great work, friendly, efficient
As always pleasant and does great work.

Mrs. Bryant-Sams,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.  Our team will always strive to make sure we always meet & exceed your expectations.  Thanks again for your business!!

Steven C.
Fowlerville, MI
2012 HYUNDAI VELOSTER
people

Mr. Cromedy,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

AF
Alexander F.
Novi, MI
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
Very good service

Mr. Feinstein,

Our team appreciates you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  We are happy to hear that you feel we have "very good service".  Thank you for your business & we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jerome S.
Commerce Township, MI
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/02/2014 Category: Service
great people, great service, quick and easy.
Just very good personnel in the service dept. starting with Brandon and Jeff, and down to all their excellent techs.

Mr. Salesin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.  We appreciate your business, & are pleased to hear you are happy with the job our crew does for you.

EM
EZIA M.
Ann Arbor, MI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2014 Category: Service
Great work.
Great service and quality workmanship.
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/31/2014

Thank you for providing our team with your positive feedback.  We are very pleased to hear you are satisfied with our service & workmanship.  We look forward to serving you again in the future.

WB
William B.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/18/2014 Category: Service
great personnel that shows great respect for the custom
would recommend this dealer for service and other needs
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/24/2014

Mr. Brown,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback.  We appreciate & value your business.

WR
WILLIAM R.
Commerce Township, MI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2014 Category: Service
service team goes over and above
I am a single father of two small children. I have been amazed at the effort that the service team has given me in my visits to the dealership. From giving me rides back to my work to moving mountains to get my car done on time and right so I can have it for my children. Branden particularly has gone way out of his way do be helpful. He literally saved a holiday weekend for my boys and I last fall. The cars repair was going to take til Monday due to parts and all the things that delay repairs not to mention the short notice they had on my car problem. Knowing I would have to cancel our weekend trip Branden got on the phone and didn't get off the phone til he had it solved. My car was ready at closing Friday night and my boys had an amazing weekend with their cousins instead of being stuck at home. He could have easily done nothing and I would have waited til Monday. But he took a personal interest and we appreciate that.
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/18/2014

Mr. Ryan,

Our team would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.  Your experience and the story you have shared, really solidifies what our goal is here at Liberty Hyundai...which is building relationships with our customers.  I was really touched to hear your story, & again would like to personally thank you for sharing it with our team.

SRIVNIVAS M.
Northville, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Better
Service is best, but sales is just better

Mr. Maganti,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with both sales & service.  We appreciate your business, & look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jason G.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/13/2014 Category: Service
Kind and Friendly
Very easy to talk to and do business with. The only downside is the driving distance from Lansing often does not make the trip worth it.
MATTHEW G., Service Director from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/13/2014

Mr. Greenberg,

Thanks for making the trip to come visit our service department.  We appreciate your business, & even though we are a little bit of a drive for you, we hope to see you again in the future.

SP
Steven P.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
03/12/2014 Category: Service
Great Service, easy to work with.
This is the second 2013 new Hyundai I purchased from this dealer. Excellent service.

Mr. Perry,

Thank you for taking the time to provide our staff with positive feedback regarding you recent service visit.  We do value you as our customer & appreciate your business.  We look forward to doing business with you in the future.