Overall Rating 4.3846192/5Overall Rating 4.3846192/5Overall Rating 4.3846192/5Overall Rating 4.3846192/5rating 4.3846192
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

RZ
Richard Z.
South Lyon, MI
04/18/2019 Category: Service
fast friendly service
Lisa took care of my regular maintenance visit efficiently and with a smile. She also made sure that my recall notice service was handled at the same time. No muss, no fuss, and I was out of there with no problems. I would recommend Feldman Hyundai to anyone looking for a dependable car and a well-run service department.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 05/03/2019

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Manager Unprofessional
During my visit the manager was very friendly and engaged me in conversation. However, he became a bit too friendly. We were discussing a city that we both have spent time in and he made remarks about a bar where one could go to "get lucky" at "3:00 AM." Not wanting to be rude, I let the comment go, but he then made a remark that I wouldn't have to worry about that. He made a couple of other off-color comments, some of a political nature, and I definitely got the feeling that I was being "mansplained," to. (If you're not aware, the definition of "mansplaining" is: (of a man) explain (something) to someone, typically a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing.) Speaking to women about sexual topics and speaking to them in a condescending manner isn't okay, even if the man in question is from a generation that has previously accepted or kept silent on these types of things. It was unprofessional and made me very uncomfortable. While the rest of my service was wonderful, I don't think I'll be coming back to the New Hudson location without my husband. I will be looking to see if there is another Hyundai location elsewhere that I can go to for service in the future.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 05/06/2019

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor was very pleasant & handled everything very quickly.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/16/2019

Daniel W.
Whitmore Lake, MI
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Time Management
Brought vehicle in for an oil change. I was told by service advisor that they were booked for a week, but said they would try to get to doing the oil change. Oil change was completed, but total time in and out was over 2 hours. By any standard, this is not acceptable. Other Hyundai vehicles for this same service have averaged 1.5 hours, resulting in using other service shops.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/08/2019

Wixom, MI
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Employees
While the employees are wonderful and bend over backwards for you, they are overworked. Bring back the staffing level you had when I bought my vehicle. The cashier could take a huge workload off the service writers and answer the phones as well. Feldman is not doing the Hyundai brand any favors here.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Karen B.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Routine service
They did not have my pre paid plan in the computer and then tried to up sell me on items already included in my maintenance.
plan. I was told 1 hour or less and waited 2 hours.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. i did see that we did perform a recall as well on your vehicle which could have made the wait time longer than 1 hour. I apologize that the information was not in the computer about your prepaid maintenance. We will look into it and correct it for next time. We thank you for choosing Feldman Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again.

CJ
Carol J.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly & efficient. Service was very prompt.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you again.

ED
Eugert D.
Clinton Township, MI
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Bad service experience.
Great sales department. Service department worst ever don't know what they are doing.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 05/06/2019

I apologize that your vehicle took longer than expected to repair. Hyundai Motor America had recently launched a recall that we experianced complications with the update that was installed. Feel free to contact me with any concerns that you may have.

Detroit, MI
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Took care of me at the appointment time. Very efficient.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/29/2019

Kenneth S.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Had an issue that was taken care of promptly. Lynne was great. They are a great service department and always do the right thing
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Luis M.
Northville, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Care
I had to take my Elantra in for service and the repairs were extensive. I was immediately offered a loaner car and I really appreciated that. My service adviser, Lynne, was great to work with. Pleasant, courteous, and professional.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your feedback about your recent service visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Good location and nice staff
i had my 2016 Sonata in for a factory software installation. Went well, it just took a little more time than planned for.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent service visit. We apologize that the software update took a little longer than expected. Due to them being an over the air update, they sometimes can take longer than planned. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again.

IM
Ion M.
Walled Lake, MI
03/26/2019 Category: Service
long waits for usual maintenance
expect 1.5 - 2 hours for oil change.

Feldman Chevrolet collision department needs improvement also.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/26/2019

We apologize for the delay for how long your oil change had taken on your recent service visit. If there is anything that we can do to make things right with you, please let our staff or myself know. Thank you for choosing Feldman, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Milford, MI
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling/poor service time
Scheduling the appointment was easy but the time it took to complete the scheduled service took three times longer than stated.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent service visit. We do apologize that the service did take a little longer than planned. Sometimes the updates can take a little longer than normal due to them being an over the air update and have to wait for it to download to the vehicle. Feel free to contact us for any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Feldman Hyundai, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

RA
Rosario A.
Walled Lake, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Good people to deal with!
It’s always a pleasure to come back to this dealership. Great service!
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ST
Shantel T.
Grand Ledge, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great hospitality
Great all around people, especially Lynne! So helpful, accomodating, and friendly.

Debbie B.
Wixom, MI
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
They always treat me with respect
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your review.

Jacqueline S.
South Lyon, MI
Too many recalls
Third recall. Took too long for writeup and twice as long as they told me to service it. Then they came to tell me it was done and try to upsell me, and i waited again.i wouldn't have shut down my electronics if i knew it was going to be another long wait.

No decaf coffee, i know to bring my own at this rate. Car was washed. Better service help last few times.
LAVON P. from Feldman Hyundai of New Hudson responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience. We appreciate your feedback and we will do everything in our power to provide excellent service on your next visit.

MJ
Mark J.
Belleville, MI
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Pleasant people
Good communication, pleasant people, service that needed to be done was done properly.
Thanks

WF
William F.
Commerce Charter Township, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt, honest service staff
I enjoy taking my vehicle in, eating the popcorn in the cozy waiting room with TV. Good people on staff