SN
Rancho Cordova, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/03/2020
Not a tundra tuner
The staffs are very friendly there. Andrew works @ the front desk. Very knowledgable guy when it comes to cars. Super fun dude to talk to. I find myself talking to the guy for an hour or two when i was there.

Miles is a friendly dude. But I am not very happy with my tune. I have a 2014 tundra with a magnuson supercharger. First initial tune cost me an arm and a leg. He charged me about $300 more compared to other shops. The tune came out very under powered and torque. I came back again with bigger injectors and bigger fuel pump upgrades but he still didn't managed to get my truck tuned. I have spoken to many guys with less modifications than my truck and then still make way more power than me. And they paid less.

In conlcusion I wouldn't recommend Fine Line Imports if you have a Tundra. Again, great guys but I am not happy with my tune. I felt my money was wasted.
Miles H., President from Fine Line Imports responded on 04/28/2020

Hi Sink, we are sorry you feel this way. We were able to make 49 wheel torque and 27 wheel horsepower with the new fuel system;  the reason the numbers don't reflect as much change as you'd hoped was that the tires were being scrubbed off the dyno due to slippage! This is pretty good gain considering the tires could not stay on the rollers. Again, as I explained in an email every dyno reads differently. FLI's Mustang Dyno reads between 15-25% LESS then a non load bearing dyno. You have to take every dyno reading off the internet with a grain of salt. We have rarely, if ever, found competitor's (safe) tunes to truly have more power than our results. We also gave you a military discount.

Thank you for your business.

Miles Hechtman

03/31/2020
Great customer service and extremely fun to talk to
First time dealing with these guys, and let me tell you everyone there is extremely friendly. Always willing to help and always looking out for the customers. Everyone there was super easy to talk to and get along with, they just got themselves and new forever customer!

Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/30/2020
Toyota FJ Cruiser
They do an amazing amount of research when there is problem. Have a lot of great ideas about working with off the wall projects.

John B.
03/24/2020
Excellent place to have your car tuned.
Great place to have your car tuned, I have a 2007 335i twin turbo BMW, Miles was able to increase my HP by 40 and added 65lbs to torque. Miles is at the top of his trade, what he was able to do for me makes him number one in my book. They Treated me fair and even gave me a discount . They put up with all my questions and lack of patience. This is the place to go.

Tim S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/13/2020
Amazing Crew
Exceptional group of very knowledgeable and talented enthusiasts. Extremely friendly and easygoing and helped with everything I needed. 100% will be continuing to go to Fine Line for work on my car.

Michael S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/03/2020
Good service. Per usual.
Miles and Andrew handle business every time I bring my Subaru. The only shop I trust my STI with.

EZ
Eric Z.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/04/2020
1997 Land Cruiser Head Gasket and Major Service
The team at Fine Line did an excellent job on my Land Cruiser. It needed a head gasket replacement and 120,000 mile service, which is fairly involved. The techs did an amazing, clean job and my car runs like new. They took great care to make sure all boxes were checked off and kept me updated through the entire process. I’m so happy to be back on the road!

GJ
Gay J.
Occidental, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/10/2019
The technicians love the cars.
They go out of their way to make the car perform it’s best. They don’t hesitate to talk frankly and find the highest quality parts that will last. ❤️

Ron C.
Sebastopol, CA
11/11/2019
Knowledge knowledge knowledge
They are totally into cars their knowledge of Suburu is way up there they drive their own and work on them and race them
Friendly and helpful always

RV
Robert V.
Los Altos, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/22/2019
Easy Peasy Lemon Squezy
I don't trust many mechanics but I do trust Fine Line. They always come through. Their prices are always fair, and they do what they say and say what they do. I have been coming here for a little over a decade with my 2002 WRX, if I remember right, and have never had any issues.

Demitri P.
Nissan 370Z
08/30/2019
Amazing Customer service
Amazing customer service, very helpful and knowledgeable at what they're doing. Very informative and have amazing advice. Highly recommended place.

BE
Billy E.
San Francisco, CA
Ford Escort
08/17/2019
Great work !
Very happy, expectations exceeded.

Mark G.
07/31/2019
Had a sputtering on the car. Took it to them and had a ride along to manually input a better more Precise tune. Car works better now and at no charge.
Thank you!

JO
Juan O.
Subaru WRX
07/26/2019
30k service
Great work from the crew of FIL imports, they understood the importance of my time and got me out as soon as possible, they listen to my concerns and paid closed attention to them! Couldn’t be more happy with Andrew H he explains everything that is getting done and keeps you on the loop.

OM
Oscar M.
Covelo, CA
Nissan 240SX
07/01/2019
Great People that know wat there doing..
Had them istall a Links ECU and tune and some intercooler piping done, sounds insane and runs great 286Hp @ 6psi.. Instagram rb_240z check the car out