Colin B.
02/03/2018
Thanks
The whole staff has been nothing but great to me. This is my first turbocharged car and I never feel like I have a stupid question with these guys, very professional. My car will not be going to any other shop.

RF
Raul F.
Clearlake, CA
01/10/2018
Great customer care and car knowledge
Great customer care and provide you with full attention. Made sure my car was safe before tuning and gave me knowledge to under stand what exactly had to be done for my car to be 100%

VS
Vernon S.
Healdsburg, CA
12/23/2017
FLI is the best!
Easy to get an appointment, work is quality and done in a timely manner...FLI is the best!

SD
Scott D.
Subaru WRX
12/17/2017
Knowledgeable, Friendly and Professional Staff
On my first visit, I met both Jasons, Andrew, Ryan (co-owner) and Miles (the other owner).
They were all very friendly and professional. Ryan gave me a tour of their entire shop, then we created a map for the road I will be taking with future upgrades. I experience continue great customer service.

TV
Teresa V.
12/15/2017
Thank you!
Thank you for keeping my car safe and reliable! I generally have a smile on my face driving my Subaru. I appreciate that Fine Line keeps my old car going strong.

DV
Danny V.
Calistoga, CA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
12/10/2017
Super knowledgeable crew
I recently brought my car in to get a diagnose on an issue i was having on my Subaru. Everyone did an amazing job diagnosing and repairing the issue right from they start they knew exactly what was causing the problem. These guys are all extremely knowledgeable and helpful and will treat your car as their own. I thank all of them for their awesome service. This is the only shop i trust to take my Subaru to.Thanks guys!

EF
Eron F.
The Sea Ranch, CA
Subaru BRZ
11/21/2017
The people are what make this place special. They are all automotive enthusiasts, and all very skilled and knowledgable.
As usual, since I have first came to FLI, I got exactly what I was promised, at the price I was quoted, in the time I was quoted.

Joseph S.
Petaluma, CA
Audi S5
09/29/2017
Knowledgeable techs, easy to schedule.
Found out about their all-wheel drive Dyno on a Friday found some free time Monday called at 11 a.m.my car was on the dyno by 3.

ES
Ellen S.
09/06/2017
Great once again
My car sounds great now thanks to the new ball bearings from Fine Line

BU
Brian U.
Sonoma, CA
08/20/2017
Subi kings
Real people doing real good work! Shout out to Andrew!

Jerry G.
Weaverville, CA
Dodge Caliber
08/16/2017
2008 Caliber SRT-4
It took a long time for the service but it works well & I'll e back as necessary. Thanks lots!

ES
Ellen S.
08/12/2017
Fine Time with Fine Line
We have been getting or 2007 Outback serviced with them for almost a year. Every time I call or come in Ryan knows what I am talking about and has a solution. He is also clear about what needs to get done now and what can wait. All over happy with my service.

VS
Vernon S.
Healdsburg, CA
08/09/2017
Ryan is the best
Easy to get appointment, work was completed on schedule, very professional

TV
Teresa V.
08/03/2017
Trustworthy service
I trust that my car will be taken care of and that I will be told of necessary repairs to keep my car safely on the road.

Matthew D.
08/03/2017
Reassurance
Recently had the airbag recall service done on my 2005 WRX and the dealer's inspection turned up a laundry list of major problems with the car. I had Ryan and the Fine Line gang go over everything and they reassured me the car was fine -- no charge. That's service!