Tommy S.
10/13/2018
Saved my life
I went in to have my front axle looked at and the FLI team found that my brake pads and rotors were in really bad shape. Turns out my axle was fine. They set me up with new brakes for a very reasonable price and I was on my way feeling much safer.

BE
Brett E.
Subaru WRX
10/13/2018
Knowledgeable and helpful staff
FLI truly goes above and beyond. Miles is extremely easy to work with and is unassuming. I'm no rocket doctor, and the guys there did a fantastic job turning my family sedan into a monster. I've had experience with two other tuners in the Bay area and these guys were by far the most welcoming and knowledgeable. It's tough to find customer service in the tuning industry. Thanks FLI

GJ
Gay J.
Occidental, CA
09/07/2018
trouble shooting problems
When there was a problem after I picked up the car, all the mechanics got involved to trouble shoot the problem until it never came up again. When I pick up the car after a service, line by line is explained in detail to what was performed and why. I have a better understanding of my car and how it works. I really appreciate this depth of service.

john d.
Redway, CA
08/30/2018
my bad little wrx
ryan built my wrx to a vicious street car looking like a small station wagon. it ate everything it ran against, including jap bikes, fully built engine, jap lower gears polished cryogenic treatment, carbon fiber drive shaft, big radiator brembo brakes all around, huge turbo, built to run full power at 4800 rpm, it Will spin four tires thru first 4 gears

YP
Yovani P.
Vallejo, CA
Nissan 370Z
06/10/2018
Went better then expected
Installation went perfect miles is a awesome tuner will be back for future work great people here.

Kevin M.
Subaru WRX
05/25/2018
I only ever go to FLI
Ryan, Miles, Andrew and the rest of the FLI crew are amazing. I went in multiple times before ever making a “big” purchase just to ask for info, and they went over the top. I didn’t really know what I was asking for at first, but They were able to steer me in the right direction, and I am very glad I listened. Have a tune and exhaust put on my 2015 BRZ, and a stage two kit put on my 2017 STI. I love it so much! If you don’t know what you want, just ask for advice. Everyone there is really enthusiastic about cars, and the know their stuff.

VS
Vernon S.
Healdsburg, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/28/2018
Fine line imports is the best!
Easy to get appt, worked was completed on time. These guys are impressive!

R.J M.
04/24/2018
Engine build complete
Just got the final tune on my car after breaking in the new engine, numbers were pretty good and I’m happy! The whole process from beginning to end went really well and smooth thanks to Miles and his team of awesome people. After I adjust and get used to the new power I’ll happily come back to take it a bit further ;) lol

Michael S.
Rohnert Park, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/19/2018
Always on point
Fine Line has been part of my vehicle since the day I purchased it in 2008. They rebuilt some worn out syncros in my transmission, dyno tuned it and performed basic maintence over the years. If something isn’t perfect, they make it right. I always feel comfortable leaving my car with them and I can’t say that about any other ship.

MK
Matthew K.
Sebastopol, CA
Saab 9-2X
04/17/2018
Very nice staff
I didn't have the perfect experience (didn't get my car back on time due to an error), but each person I interacted with was extremely nice, my car is running good, and they identified things that will need attention in the future. I'll definitely be back.

Mark G.
04/05/2018
Went in for a inspection of a car and they gave me the exact information that I needed.
Going to take it to them to complete the job.

AT
Andrew T.
04/03/2018
FLI_FTW
I've seen the guys at Fine Line Imports for everything as little as a simple question, to a dyno/tune, to a std trans rebuild, and I wouldn't feel right taking my '12 WRX Hatchback anywhere else. YOU GUYS EFFING ROCK!!

R.J M.
03/21/2018
Went in for an oil change and the guys took care of me as always! Good ppl!

RY
Randy Y.
03/12/2018
The best
I am consistently impressed by the professionalism that FLI brings to the table. Never one to put profit over customer loyalty they are the place to go if you need an honest answer. From professional racers to mom and pops FLI 100% will take care of you.

AT
Andrew T.
03/04/2018
Very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable team
Fine Line Imports is amazing! I've been through hell in my used WRX, and I prefer these guys to do my work. So far, we've done a transmission rebuild and replaced center diff, full turbo-back exhaust, and regular maintenance, and it always feels stronger and much better than expected. They'll give honest answers about different options you may have, whether it's a race build or just scheduled maintenance. All of these reasons are why I grab a set of cards and flyers for my fellow subi owners at my office. Getting my stage 2 tune and another map from Miles in two days. ?