4.6

Latest Review about 2 years ago

KT
Kenda T.
05/13/2015
Fishhook Auto does the right thing--thank you!
Mistakes happen and Fishhook Auto corrected the mistake. I brought my 4Runner in for tire swap and oil change. There was some damage done when it was on the lift. Brian, the owner, called me, inspected the damage and offered to pay for any repairs. It was refreshing to have a small business be so honest and forthright. I appreciate it. I will bring my vehicle back and I will remain a loyal customer. Thank you Fishhook Auto!

KT
KENDA T.
05/06/2015
oil change comes with body damage
I had the oil changed and the tires swapped out last week. The running boards were damaged in the process. Kim told me that it could not have happened in your shop and that my son probably was joy riding and caused the damage. Both running boards were bent out just behind the front tires. Steve of Metal Creek Autobody looked at it and said "it was put on a lift and jacked straight up."
I've spent a lot of money with you over the years and I take care of my vehicles. I'm disappointed that your mechanic didn't own up to his mistake.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 05/13/2015

Hi Kenda
After speaking with you today and inspecting your vehicle for damage I came to the conclusion that in all likely hood we did cause the damage on your 4 runner. We offered to pay for the damage and  regret that it happened. Rest assured that in the unlikely event that concerns do arise we here at Fishhook Auto Care takes this very seriously and take all precautions but unfortunately mistake can, will and do happen. We appreciate you as a customer and freind and look forward to working with you in the future

Brian Lansdale
Owner

FC
FREDIRIKA C.
04/23/2015
Good customer service
As always i was treated very well.. They even welcomed my dog in the waiting room.. A great bunch.. I totally trust them to work on my truck!!

WJ
Wesley J.
Volkswagen GTI
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Wesley said this business took a long time. They told him it would be done early but did not call until 4:30 pm the next day.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 05/26/2015

Wes
We will try as always to improve our services and communication with our customers. Thanks for considering Fishhook Auto Care

Brian Lansdale
Owner

ST
Samantha T.
Mercury Sable
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Samantha said this business made sure everything was done within her time frame.

SHANNON B.
04/18/2015
good service

Christina S.
04/14/2015 Category: Service
Christina said the service at this business was nice and quick. They were very attentive. The receptionist was amazing and she would be happy to do business with them again.

NE
Natalia E.
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Natalia said the business has pretty good service.

Matt C.
Talkeetna, AK
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Francis. She said she receives good customer service from this business. She is happy with what the mechanic did for her and she will go back again.

AP
Adam P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Adam said this business has pretty good service.

JOHN P.
03/28/2015
Local, fast, courteous
After a bumpy start everything got straightened out. They did a good job. I'll use them again. Capt. John

HD
Henry D.
Ford Expedition
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Henry said he is satisfied with the work provided by the business.

Brandy M.
Volvo S60
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Brandy said this business has gone out of their way to make sure that her vehicle was fixed properly.

AJ
AMANDA J.
Saturn Vue
03/18/2015
Service is great
I have brought my car in many times and each time they are very helpful with what is needed. They are also very accommodating to my work schedule.

ED
Eric D.
Ford Windstar
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Eric said the business got his vehicle running perfectly.