Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SR
SHAREN R.
07/06/2017
WORK OK - OVERCHARGES ON PARTS
While the work they do has always been satisfactory, their over-charging for parts is totally unacceptable - 2-3 times MORE than the retail price at Napa Auto Parts, which they probably get even cheaper than I would get walking in off the street. While I don't mind anyone making a reasonable profit, price-gouging your customers doesn't make me very inclined to return and will pass the word on the "system-generated mark up" as was explained to me by the shop manager when bill was paid. Customers beware of price-gouging on repair parts from this business.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 07/10/2017

Good Morning Sharon
While we here at Fishhook Auto Care do realize that parts are expensive there are a lot of things to consider when we price our parts. The expenses of running an auto shop and the warranties that we have to cover are costly.
We warrant all of our repairs for 24 months or 24000 miles nationwide. We must pass these cost on to our customers to remain here to serve the community. The cost of our parts is only one part of the total price of the repair cost. We always try to focus on our customers total cost and do the best repair for the vehicle to keep all our customers safe.
Thanks for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

LN
Larry N.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/05/2017 Category: Service
Larry said he wasn't very happy with the diagnosis they gave him on his vehicle.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 06/07/2017

Good Morning Larry
Sorry we had to give you the bad news on your front end repairs. We always try to keep the repair cost down but at times it is unavoidable. We look forward to working with you in the future.

MARK P.
11/18/2015
not my best visit
I had to call them to get an update on the truck at 5pm as I had not heard from them. I was told that it needed work but they would need to work up an estimate and call me back he next day. They called too late on Friday for me to have them work on it or pick it up. They were closed on Saturday so we missed having it all weekend. When I went to get it the next week it took 30 minutes to write up the ticket. At this point they had had the truck for 6 days total. Then I was told they did not inspect the back brakes because it would take more time even though the service I paid for was to inspect the whole brake system. I was told I could pay additional to have them check the back brakes also. To their credit they did offer to give me a discount after I argued the point but I declined and just asked that they update the way they communicate this service for people in the future. I usually have good experiences with them so I was a little disappointed in the customer service.
Brian L., Owner from Fishhook Auto Care responded on 12/02/2015

Good Morning Mark
Thanks  For your recent visit to Fishhook Auto Care. In reviewing your ticket it appears your visit was less than desirable. We take all our customers concerns seriously and as always will try to explain the charges and make corrections in our procedures to make your next visit even better.