4.6

GF
George F.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
More than satisfied with this dealership.
Since 2005 my wife and I have had five different Hyundai models. All have been very satisfactory cars to drive every day. We have dealt with two different dealers, one in Sarasota and the other in Punta Gorda.. We recently moved to Largo and have had our current Hyundai serviced at Fitzgerald and have been satisfied each time we've brought the car in.

GM
Geraldine M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Having work done in my car that I knew was going to take several hours. I had planned on staying at the dealership but they had offered me a ride home and they would come and get me when my car was ready. I did not have to ask for this service it was offered. The staff is wonderful they always make you feel welcome. Thank you
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thanks so much for reviewing the Fitzgerald team!

John C.
Dunedin, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Hyundai Service
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for your review and your business. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs. Have a great weekend.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Gave me an accurate quote over the phone, squeezed me in for an appointment, offered Lyft to and from my home and quick and easy pick up of vehicle.

2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/23/2020 Category: Service
What a team! Service dept is top notch

VS
Valerie S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Honest, caring, and hardworking people who take time to service and repair your vehicle!
I just loved the way you can easily schedule your appointments on line. Way cool! The service attendants who greeted me as I drove up, Jared, Hannah, and Mathis, were attentive, friendly, and welcoming! The lady behind the desk in the lobby, Brenda Germain, was so efficient and jovial. She checked to see if I had an appointment. She also kept the service advisors on their toes by letting them know a customer needed their attention! My service advisor, Julie Brown, was sweet, cool, and calm. She listened attentively to what my 2019 Hyundai Elantra needed at the time of service. I had an oil change and new wiper blades. The car was also washed and it looked fabulous! Brenda Germain also gave me a handy service book that will help me keep an eye on what needs to be taken care of for my Hyundai Elantra based on the mileage. What a kind lady! But the void was the delicious popcorn!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for your review and your business. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs. Have a great day.

James M.
Palm Harbor, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Oil change took too long this time..first ever complaint I have had with Fitzgerald Service
Oil change took too way long this time..this is the first ever complaint I have had with Fitzgerald Service.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Joseph W.
Top notch service
Excellent service. I misunderstood something and the service technician went out of his way to explain what was going on. I wish other businesses were this professional.

Usually top notch
I usually get top notch service. This past service something that was broken didn't get fixed and something that wasn't broken was replaced. Then they forgot the free car wash as promised. This place is awesome and today's review is lower than normal. I am positive that next time I need service, I will receive the normal top notch service that they are famous for.

We will have you advisor reach out to you to remedy the situation. Thank you for your feedback.

Michael P.
Dunedin, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Good Dealership
Good service.

Michele C.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
exceptional customer service!
Great car! Great dealership! Great customer service!

Annie S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Mds
Na
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

LL
Leata L.
10/18/2020 Category: Service
Service appointment
I appreciate the entire service team

Maria C.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Excelent service
Excelent
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

HN
Heather N.
Palm Harbor, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Expertise and knowledge of staff seems to help me feel like I’m in good hands!
Expertise and knowledge of staff seems to help me feel like I’m in good hands!

HC
Helen C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Center has reps meeting their customers every step of the way and giving guidance on the process. That's important for people like me who don't know where the dip stick is but like to keep their cars in good shape.
The follow-up was amazing, and Dave is well-suited for his position as service manager, very knowledgable.

Helen Clark

10/16/2020 Category: Service
Good all round service
The service people were very prompt in getting my car in and explained everything that was done and what would be needed in the future.