4.6

Tarpon Springs, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Just Dissapointed this trip
Felt like I was not listened to, kind of pushed aside , felt like if my Husband had been there someone would have listened, however he threatened to go back again the next day ! But I saved you all from his frustration. In the mean time I've got motor oil.all up under the chassis!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

PC
Patricia C.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
When waiting 15-30 minutes over might be acceptable but not 1 1/2 hr over
I would recommend but explain it could take twice as long as what is said to you
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

CP
Christopher P.
Oldsmar, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service is great at Fitzgerald’s. If I ever displeased about something they take care of it right away.

11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service okay but they skipped complementary wash
Service was good but they skipped the complementary car wash even though they asked and I confirmed that I would appreciate it. Also, the women who completed the paperwork at pick up always seems annoyed by customers.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business with us. Have a great day.

Oldsmar, FL
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Average
The place is very average.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

We apologize that there was a delay in completing your paper work. We like the advisors to prepare the paperwork that way we can ensure the pricing that was discussed when the vehicle was dropped off is accurate. We thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and will see you next time you come in.

Timothy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Basic
Oil changed performed with prepaid package. Dealer did finish the job in less than expected time. "Car wash" left car dirtier than when i brought it in.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Joseph P.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Confused
Did not have a record of our appointment
for 1pm. Cust Svc receptionist said they could accommodate my wife but it might be 5pm before they finished. My wife called me at work and I talked to the receptionist. I told her that what she "offered" was unacceptable and asked to speak the Mgr.
She came back to the phone to say that they would complete their work in 1.5 to 1.75hrs.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

WD
William D.
Dunedin, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
I thought I would receive quick, efficient service.
Service diagnosed & performed, but estimates of time to repair 'way under-estimated.(6 days instead of overnight).
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Feedback like yours helps us grow as a team. I am sorry that your vehicle took longer than expected to complete but i am happy to hear the Julie did a great job keeping you up to date. We thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and look forward to helping you in the future.

Marie R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
It Hyundai
Just ok

Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if there was anything we could have done to make your visit 5 stars.

ND
Nadine D.
Largo, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Back again only two weeks ago I was here, now I'm getting my rotors turned and new brakes. I did ask them last time that I was here to check them and they said they were fine obviously not. I also ask them the time before and the time before. Took a call David the service manager to get things done. I hate it when men don't listen to what you have to say because you're a woman, like you don't know what you're talking about. Kept telling them there's something wrong with my brakes it doesn't feel right and all they could find (supposedly) was the brake pads where good.
I have had to deal with that all my life. o
Only when I commanded someone to listen to me and after I said my son drove my car and said he said "there's something wrong with your brakes mom", that they started to listen to me go figure. I do believe the rotors would not have gotten almost ruined they had listened to me 3 oil changes ago. I trust these people to take care of my car so that I'm driving with a car that's dangerous and bad brakes and rotors are dangerous. I took a long trip up the South Carolina and back, Largo with my son with bad brakes I don't like that. and to top it off at the very end I was told they were going to wash my car and it was filthy no wash oh well. I'm thinking of starting to go to the St Petersburg Hyundai.
I have brought my car in and for the last 3 oil changes I expressed to the person receiving my car that there was a problem with my brakes. At no time did I say that braking distance was bad, it was not inferred by me that it was the pads, I expressed that they(the brakes) made a funny noise felt uneven when braking. Three times, at least, probably more I asked that the brakes please be checked. The only thing they did was the very minimum, only looking at the amount of pad that was left. While all along the brakes where faulty and damaging my rotors. Finally when I complained to David then they where looked at and I was made to pay for my routers to be turned along with new brakes. Why couldn't the brakes have been replaced along time ago saving me the cost of the routers?

PC
Pete C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Director, David Bartalis, Made things right.
Very good follow thru, I will be back.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
2nd visit
Maybe 3rd time will be the charm. Switched service from HNPR, not sure if I made the right move.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Pete thank you for taking the time to call me back today. I know that my guys are going to stumble from time to time and feedback like yours only helps us get better. I thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and we look forward to helping you in the future.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for being part of the Fitzgerald family!

RV
Ralph V.
Palm Harbor, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
service structure
1. call to service takes 3 people to get to service.
2. no one greets you when you drive in to service. since that is normal at other dealerships, I waited before finally walking inside to find out how to proceed.
3, pictures taken of car, not explained, got a useless representation on the app summary
4. survey does not allow for N/A answer, or only has yes or no when answer may be somewhere in between.
5. tires low, had air added several times, never found out whether they were now filled again with nitrogen or air when it came back with increased pressure.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

It was an absolute pleasure speaking with you today. We are going to stumble from time to time as a business but feedback and insight like yours is what helps us grow. I was glad to hear that Nick, your service advisor, stepped up and was able to help you with any questions you had. Next time you come in if you remember i would like the opportunity to meet you in person and shake your hand. Thank you for your business and we will see you next time!!

AP
Alberto P.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
The dealer shows interest on their customers and take care of the at best of their possibilities.

10/19/2019 Category: Service
Endless tire rotation
Even if I scheduled an appointment to rotate the rotate the tires, I had to wait almost 3 hr to get my car back. It was a Saturday, one of the busiest day I guess, but I would have prefer to be told a more accurate waiting time to better organize my time instead of waisting it in the waiting room. Hope we can do better next
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We do our best daily to complete our customer vehicle as quickly as possible. I see that in addition to your regular maintenance we completed a recall. These recalls are very important and can add time to a typical service. I apologize if your advisor did not inform you of the extra time. We thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to helping you in the future.

CG
Charles G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great pick up service.
Getting to and from the Service Department is a cinch with their Lyft pick up and drop off service. Wait time for complimentary Lyft ride to and from Service was less than 5min each time.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

I was glad to finally be able to speak with you after playing some phone tag. Thank you very much for your feedback about your service. I apologize we did not include an oil sticker with your service but will make sure we get on in the mail for you. Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle and we will see you next time you come in.

LI
Linda I.
Spring Hill, FL
10/16/2019 Category: Service
SAME STORY
SEE MY NOTES

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
When they bring the car up to you, they should wait for you at the car, as a courtesy open the door for you, but even if they don’t do that, they should definitely remove the plastic and paper that they protect the seats with. But this wasn’t done.