Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5rating 4.719512
Overall Rating 2.33537/5Overall Rating 2.33537/5rating 2.33537rating 2.33537rating 2.33537

LW
Leslie W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Quality not up to normal
It was raining when I arrived and the covered drop off had unattended cars which should have been moved so I didn’t have to get wet.
I told my rep my tires were all registering low every few months and he said they’d check that but no mention of that or if they found anything when I checked out.
They told me my car was ready but when I went outside it was not under the covered drive and was pulled forward in the rain. The plastic paper was still on the seat and the paper on the floor. Under the paper on the floor was lots of white gravel or something that wasn’t there when I dropped the car off. The man seemed put out when I asked him to clean that up. I usually have a great very professional experience so I’m not sure what was happening this Saturday.
I also would like to know why I never get promotions and discounts sent to me. I bought the car here and have serviced here for over 3 years!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

Overbooked and Understaffed
If customer service is your priority then make sure you do not overbook your appointments and have enough staff on hand to get the jobs done in a timely manner. An oil change should not have to take over 2 hours. That is ridiculous.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

LF
Linda F.
Dunedin, FL
Slow service
We have a lease and a voucher for oil changes which is great but don't think almost 3 hours for an oil change is acceptable. Overall the staff is courteous and the mechanics very knowledgeable.

a member of management will be reaching out to you.

PE
Perry E.
Largo, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Extremely slow service
I went in with with an appointment for a simple oil change and it took 2 1/2 hours to complete.

This is WAY too long!

Wimauma, FL
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor wait time
Wait time unacceptable for a routine SCHEDULED maintenance

Safety Harbor, FL
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change too expensive
Complimentary car wash wasn’t the best! Why bother? Oil change and tire rotation too expensive!

We are constantly checking our competitors to make sure we are competitive with our pricing. Our recent search found we are in-line with most other dealers for synthetic oil changes. We offer a complementary car wash to every customer as a courtesy. We thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle.

LZ
Laurens Z.
Dunedin, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Service unacceptable
I still know the company is reliable. Not sure about the person doing the repair.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

08/12/2019 Category: Service
repair
aaa

Thank you for the review. I see you gave us a 3 star rating but did not comment as to why. What could have gone better for us to earn a 4 or 5 star review?

PL
Peter L.
Tampa, FL
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Nickels and Dimes...
Not very happy with the way they want to charge for every and any diagnostic, even if the car is still in warrantee. I spent >$200.00 on routine service and they would NOT check my battery or computer without charging me, and my car is still under full warrantee.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

A member of management will be contacting you.

PC
Perry C.
New Port Richey, FL
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Simple oil change mess.
I have never been thrilled with the service department.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

a member of management will be reaching out to you.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Questionable Service
Have an ongoing problem that has not been corrected. I spoke with the service manager and there was no follow through on what he said would happen.

I will look into this and see why follow up did not happen.

2005 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Could have been better.
Could have been better but Friday mid-afternoon is a busy time and I believe things were overlooked.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat disappointed
I have always had excellent service up to this point after 2years of regular visits. When the facility changed to new location to the Hyundai dealership (same locale) customer service went downhill a bit. I also asked the attendant to check why my hatch wouldn’t open w my key fob and he checked it and it didn’t work. He said he would have mechanics take a look but no one did anything. The checkout people are not the level I expect when going to Fitzway Hyundai of Countryside. Normally they are top notch!

WG
Walter G.
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Receive a call from David. Car is going back in to repair the side panel on the drivers seat and they are keeping the car to see if they can figure out what is going on with the turning signals. I have to give them a thumbs up for trying to make things right.

08/04/2019 Category: Service
Not real happy
Brought car in for oil change and a problem with my turning signals. Oil change was fine. They said they could not find anything wrong with the turn signals. Brought the car home and I’m still having the same problems with them. Turn on the left signal and the right one blinks, or neither blinks or the both blink. Who ever worked on the car, broke the side panel of the drivers seat. Seat was lowered all the down. This must have snapped the plastic piece. Nothing was said.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Management will review and give you a call.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thanks so much for reviewing the Fitzgerald team!

Oldsmar, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Service time needs improvement
It could be just a one off issue but I waited 2 hours for an oilchange.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for choosing Fitzgerald to service your vehicle. We apologize for the delay in getting your vehicle serviced. We are constantly working on improving our service time.

Tarpon Springs, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Great tint job
My tint job looks great.

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Not happy.
I took my car for a window tint and when I cashed out the price was considerably higher than what I was quoted and no reason was given. I feel taken advantage of.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend

MA
Michael A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Let down
I expected some of the known interior finish issues and the broken ac vent controls to be repaired as a curticy. The finish pealing and ac controlls are poor quality for a premium genisis branded vehicle..
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

We make every attempt to repair our customers vehicle under factor or an extended warranty when applicable. In your case the vehicle was outside factory and unfortunately the extended warranty you have does not cover trim pieces. We provided an estimate and remain available in the event you would like to have those pieces replaced in the future. We thank you for being a valued customer and look forward to seeing you next time you are in.

Colleen M.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Brandi is awesome very nice and not her fault but service time is just terrible

RP
Rita P.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
lack of communication
Have talked with Service Manage David Bartalis about this visit
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Rita, thank you for speaking with me. We are working hard daily to decrease the amount of time vehicles are in our shop while maintaining great quality of work. I apologize that the $15.00 discount was not applied to your repair order. I turned in a check request to accounting yesterday and it should be in the mail for you in the next few days. Thank you for choosing Fitz for service and we will see you next time you come in.

Dana S.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
service
service staff could benefit from additional training.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.