4.6

Overall Rating 4.7401112/5Overall Rating 4.7401112/5Overall Rating 4.7401112/5Overall Rating 4.7401112/5rating 4.7401112
Overall Rating 2.35028/5Overall Rating 2.35028/5rating 2.35028rating 2.35028rating 2.35028

SP
Shirley P.
Safety Harbor, FL
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Attentive personnel and great popcorn.
Work done was great. Prices were fair. Length of time to perform the work was excessive.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business with us. Have a great day.

EJ
Elitha J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
No comment
NA
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and for servicing your vehicle with us.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Lack of consistency
The employee who helped me this time was great. She explained plus gave me an estimate b4 asking me to sign. Last time associate wanted me to sign without an estimate $. Said that's the way it worked when I asked him about it.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/04/2019 Category: Service
?
na
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Michael B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Great service consultant Brandon Balch
Better service this time. Brandon Balch keeps you updated on your service, Not like my last visit.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

11/20/2019 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for your review and your business. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs. Have a great day.

TA
Tim A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Almost good service
I went to Hyundai for an oil change. After I got home I realized that the mechanic did not reset the warning light to inform me when the next service is due.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

EF
Elizabeth F.
Belleair, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Service excellent
Agents efficient.
Area to sit , big, not overcrowded.
Life back and forth to home appreciated.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Michael D.
Oldsmar, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Palm Harbor, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Easy to do business with
They did a great job in a timely manner but I was under the impression that when you brought your car in for service, they would wash the car before giving it back. The last 2 times I had it serviced, they did not do that.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

David C.
Seminole, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
i just wish you had reset my car. it thinks service is due ever since we got it back from... service.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Safety Harbor, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Great atmosphere just a painfully long wait for an oil change
Fitz is a great dealership for purchases, but for oil changes, don't expect to get out without a wait. Thankfully they offer TV, popcorn and bottle water.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

TK
Tim K.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Nice roomy waiting area
roomy waiting area with choices for private spaces but with fi service is not great - if I’m going to be there for a couple of hours, that can be improved.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Palm Harbor, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Why is the response "we can't recreate the problem"?
Just for once I would like someone to really look and see what the problem is. I had a problem with my front speaker. Provided video which you could obviously hear there was something wrong with my speaker. The technician couldn't "recreate the problem" so nothing was done. My speaker still sounds terrible.

Diane C.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Anthony L was a pleasure to work with.
The experience was good and I would have had my battery replaced as well but you are twice as expensive than the auto parts store.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Jay B.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
JUST A SPOILED FORMER TIRE & AUTO REPAIR OWNER & MANAGER
REALLY 2 HOURS FOR A LOF & SAFETY CHECK ?? WHO ARE WE KIDDING // WORST OF ALL MY SEAT & SIDE MIRRORS WERE COMPANSATED // AT 77 THAT IS A CHORE TO PUT BACK WHERE YOU LIKE SORRY BUT WILL GO WITH THE FLOW SORRY i AM SUCH A PAIN BUT DOWN THIS ROAD FROM 1962 TILL 2009 GOOD SERVICE WAS INSTILLED IN ME JHB
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

New Port Richey, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2019 Category: Service
****
I was a bit disappointed in the info i recieve from your 800 # representative.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Length of Time for Servicing
Brandon as always patient and courteous. I get a little antsy waiting for so long though. I always end up asking him when my car will be ready, usually after two hours of waiting! I was there just before 1:00 for my appointment and didn't leave until 3:40 I think. Thanks for the car wash. Perhaps I should ask which day is the least busy for my next appointment.

KG
Kathy G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Great serbice
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you being part of the Fitz family.

CD
Cheri D.
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai’s and this on is close to home
Fast and friendly
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019