Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5rating 4.719512
Overall Rating 2.33537/5Overall Rating 2.33537/5rating 2.33537rating 2.33537rating 2.33537
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

XL
Xenia L.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Very professional & courteous staff! Pleasant atmosphete!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

LaCava
The services were performed to my satisfaction.

SD
Sue D.
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service just always forget to update my sticker
I've had very good service here, however this is the 2nd time they've forgotten to update the sticker on my car.

NM
Nicola M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/12/2019 Category: Service
The staff are awesome.
They are all very nice to deal with and I feel you get good and honest service. The time it takes to do your service is the only thing that I feel could use improvement and I have been going there for years - this is my 3rd. car from Fitzgeralds. All in all they are great!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Everyone here sincerely appreciates your review of Fitzgerald!

Dunedin, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Would recommend a review of the check-in/check-out area and process. Did not appear to be as organized as it has been in the past.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

BP
Barbara P.
Palm Harbor, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
First time
This is the first time I didn’t give 5 stars. I brought my Elantra in because the trunk release latch didn’t work..they brought it back to me after 2 hours ( also had oil change and tire rotation) and said nothing was wrong with latch! I had 3 male friends look at it prior and ALL said the cable came loose...your tech told me I wasn’t doing it right! I’ve had the car for 4 years and know how to use the latch. Now I have to pull it way back and half the time it takes 2 tries. I can read the internet and know it’s a known Elantra problem and requires taking out the seats to fix. Not happy..am afraid my key fob will be next and am afraid to put groceries etc in trunk. I do have the extended insurance so want it fixed.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

We will have Brandon give you a call to take another look at the vehicle. If we need to preform a repair using your extended warranty we can.

John L.
price a little higher
pricey

Michael B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fa
Service dept is very good

James B.
Dunedin, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
2015 Genesis Oil Change
Work done on time. Fitzgerald provided a Lyft ride to and from my home.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness of the waiting area!
Had a scheduled oil change.All went well except after getting home later that day we noticed oil dripping from under the front carriage and onto my driveway.It was dirty oil so I was disappointed that after replacing old oil that this area was not sprayed off or cleaned before returning my car to me.This May have been overlooked but I feel this area should be checked!!!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

DJ
Dominic J.
The hospitality and professionalism
I wouldn't know if anything was done to my satisfaction because it was a first service and I didn't report any issues. There was mandatory software update to be done, an oil change and some wheels spinning check. Derek was very helpful but on receiving the car, I noticed that it was not washed properly and the wheels and boot were still soiled and dirty. Overall, the experience of the service centre and the professionalism exhibited by Derek the agent was good.

AI
Alissa I.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Clean service center, friendly staff!
Clean service center, friendly staff. Waited about 1.5 hours (had an appointment) for a trunk latch. Would take my car back here again.

NH
Nancy H.
Seminole, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Let's speed up the process
On a Saturday, I don't have 3 hours to spend in a waiting room for a oil change. Even during the week 2 hours is much too long. Please don't overbook customers. We all have things going on in our lives
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

EF
Elizabeth F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
My servive guy eas awesome and personable!
I was so apprehensive on this visit since my visot 2 years ago was terrible...the service people left oil all over my engine
It was a.mess...so my service guy...think it might have been Derrick listened to my previous complaints...poor guy...and reassured me this visit would be a better ecperience, which it was!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Joseph S.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and service
Still waiting for the part for our front passenger seat to come in.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

AV
Alberto V.
Holiday, FL
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
Great except for random part left on dashboard
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you being part of the Fitz family. We will have Leo reach out to you about the piece.

Safety Harbor, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Only thing that needs improvement
If the availability of appointment times was quicker, I qould use the dealership more often.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Oldsmar, FL
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/19/2019 Category: Service
The maintenance and/or repairs are great.
Thank you!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

CE
Christopher E.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Christopher Ezzo
Prompt and thorough response....addressed each of my questions very well.
Suggested a battery replacement which I did directly through Auto Zone, since my battery remained under warranty.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

RA
Robert A.
Oldsmar, FL
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Evaluation
Writer was kind, but should introduce himself.
Waited 30 minutes beyond my scheduled appointment sitting in line in my vehicle to be approached by a writer. There were 15 cars in front of me.