4.6

Overall Rating 4.7401112/5Overall Rating 4.7401112/5Overall Rating 4.7401112/5Overall Rating 4.7401112/5rating 4.7401112
Overall Rating 2.35028/5Overall Rating 2.35028/5rating 2.35028rating 2.35028rating 2.35028

PG
Pamela G.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Car shaking
Did not fix the problem. The car was shaking and they told me it was the battery. Bad business. Do not go there.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We do our best to accurately diagnose and repair our customers vehicles every time. However, there are some cases, like yours, when a customer comes in and we are unable to duplicate their concern but in the process of trying to diagnose the vehicle we discover another problem such as a bad battery.

Timothy B.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Wait time
Wait time is bad
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Mary M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Very bad mechanics need to hire specialists
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Donald L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Was not there when needed!
Not cover cost of breakdown
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Debra B.
Tarpon Springs, FL
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Problems not resolved
Need to make another appointment not sure I want to return to this service department
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Robert G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Present major cause of problem first with option for other issues.
When I leave with the same problem I came in with, after paying over $1,200, I am totally unsatisfied with the service dept.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your service. I am sorry the advisor did not do the best job prioritizing the services you needed. I am happy that you and I were able to work it out in the end. I thank you for being a valued Fitzgerald customer and look forward to helping you in the future.

JZ
Joseph Z.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Took way too long for the service I was in there for.
The salesman who sold me my car was great. I went to visit him when I first dropped my car off to say hi to him and tell him how much I enjoyed my new car. He came in and out of the waiting room and asked me what I was still doing there
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to call me back this evening. Like I said on the phone we are going to run long on service from time to time but it is not a common occurrence. I apologize that your advisor did not let you know the shop was running behind when you first came in. I know that next time in we will show you what we can do. Have a great evening!!!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Dealership is great service department sucks!
Dealership is great service department sucks!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. We offer a complementary car was with service, to my knowledge we have never offered a complementary vacuum. We do have detail packages available for purchase if you would like to inquire about them in the future.
We have very strict guidelines when it come to properly patching tires. If a tire is repaired outside the patchable area it could put a customer's vehicle and safety in danger. For this reason we will not patch a tire if it does not meet our standards.

Odessa, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Wallet's Empty and Issue wasn't Fixed
I had a few dashboard lights that were on, despite the fact that there were no issues pertaining to those lights. I went in for them to fix it. I asked them in advance if it was covered under the extended warranty. They said yes and that they'd pull up the warranty when I got there. I arrived, they were unable to find the warranty. After 2 1/2 hours of waiting, they said that the car would have to be overnighted and fixed in the morning. I was unable to do that, so they charged me a $150 diagnostic and didn't fix any of my issues.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

bartalisd@fitzmall.com

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. As I stated on the phone we do not have access to other dealers extended warranties and it can be difficult to find that information unless it is a warranty we sell. However, we did complete the diagnosis on your vehicle and once you have your extended warranty information we can call them and see if we can get your repair approved and your diagnosis charge refunded by your warranty company. We thank you for choosing Fitz and look forward to helping you out.

St. Petersburg, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
Everyone there use to be so overwhelmingly nice, now not so much. No one addresses you when you walk in which is so awkward. Also I keep having issues with my car and its not old enough to be doing some of the stuff. Everyone just kind of acts like well your car is 6 years old, but its had issues for a while. Like my engine blowing at 50,000 miles. Overall upset.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

MF
Mark F.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
waited 2 1/2 hours to get an oil change after having a 12:30pm appointment - I was told they were understaffed on a Saturday but never gave an explanation as to why it took so long.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

I have reached out a few times and have been unable to reach you. I apologize that the wait was so long this time, as you stated we are normally on our game and can usually complete basic services within 1 hour. The reason for the delay on the day you came in for service was because one of our express techs wife went into labor about 2 week early. We tried to plan scheduling around his absence but unfortunately labor can be unpredictable. I am happy to report that the baby is in good health and the tech is back to work. Again I apologize for the long wait and we look forward to helping you out in the future.

2017 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
After meeting with David and Julie yesturday sharing my concerns and issues, David listened and got right to work. He made the time to listen and make things right. Things like this make me glad I drive a Hyundai.

10/05/2019 Category: Service
I will never be back.
Car was in worse shape when I got it back. Zero communication. Complete disappointment, waste of time and money.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

bartalisd@fitzmall.com
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Just wanted to thank you again for coming in today and speaking with me. We will fail from time to time but feedback like yours is what helps us grow.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
2+ hours for an oil change and tire rotation
Appointment times need to mean something.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. When customers come in for basic maintenance our goal is to get them in and out in less than 1 1/2 hours. We consistently meet or exceed this goal on a consistent basis but there are sometimes, like in your case, where we do run a little longer than normal. We apologize that your service took a little longer but are happy we got you take care of. We look forward to helping you next time you come in.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Hour and half service and way too expensive oil change 70 dollars
Horrible amount of time hour and half and 70 dollars just for an oil change ridiculous!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to discuss further. However, an initial review of your service found that you requested a synthetic oil change. Our typical oil change price is $29.95 plus tax & fees, and our synthetic oil change is $59.95 plust tax & fees.

R M.
09/01/2019
This review is based on the service performed during my March 7th appointment along with my appointment on August 10th. I just want to first state that the two representatives that handled my visit both times were very professional; this has more to do with the service and how my car was handled during both visits. During the 3/7 visit, I came in for nothing more than an oil change and was then told that my rear bulbs were burnt out and that they needed to be changed, which I then agreed to. Upon coming home, I was made aware that the right rear light was not working and I noticed for the first time ever that there was moisture built up within the light itself. The moisture and the wearing of the sealant that would cause the moisture was never mentioned to me at all during the visit. This appears to be the result of the work that was done on the light during the 3/7 visit. The light itself eventually came on and started working. The light at some point went out again and I then scheduled what would be the 8/10 visit. Upon coming to Fitz for the 8/10 appointment, I noticed that entire large bulb (the red section of the light) was completely shattered, burnt, and melted. Also, the smaller orange bulb had completely flaked off all of its orange coating and was not working as well. I then pointed this out to the initial representative that checked me in. Later on while waiting for my car during the 8/10 visit I was informed by another representative that the reason for the bulb blowing out was tied to the sealant wearing off and loosening. I was then told that it would cost approximately $275 to fix the light and replace the housing. This is completely unprofessional that I would have to pay for this work as the issues with the light have steamed directly from the handling of the light and work performed by the mechanic on the car and the light bulbs during the 3/7 visit. Also, after the 8/10 visit I noticed a large gash on the body of the car directly underneath the base of the rear right light that had been checked during the visit, removing a large streak of paint. This appears to have been caused while work was being done on the light. I would also like to point out that during both visits the AC was left on when the car was turned off and the driver’s seat was never put back in the proper position. The car itself in particular after the 8/10 visit reeked of body odor from the mechanic or whomever was in the car.

Aside from the issue with the light not being resolved, I would like to mention that the visit on 8/10 was a pleasant one with the car itself feeling like it had its oil changed, filters changed, and the air being leveled in the tires. This is in direct opposition to the 3/7 visit. The 3/7 visit was by far the worst service visit that I have had in the seven plus years that I have be coming to Fitz. I even had to put air in my tires afterwards despite this being listed as being checked and leveled off on the 3/7 invoice.

Unless some resolution can be made, I will have to consider going elsewhere for any future service needs due to the issues stemming from my last two visits.

Shavonne H.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
service adviser is great wish they would figure out what is wrong with my car
My car is making a noise when turning and hitting bumps. I have mentioned it the last 2 times I have had an oil change and they couldn't find anything. Also it has an oil leak my car only has 45,000 miles on it and not sure why it is having these issues.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

We make every attempt to diagnose and repair our customers vehicles when they come in for an issue. Looking at your last 2 visits we can see that the technician was not able to duplicate your concern. If you would like to schedule a time to bring the vehicle in so that you can ride with a technician and show him the noise it would help with the diagnosis process.

BP
Brandi P.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
I understand I showed up late on that Friday but Anthony was just rude then my car was not respected while there

We apologize that your vehicle had mechanical failure. Unfortunately our technicians do leave at 5pm but it sounds like we were able to get you in a loaner while the vehicle was being repaired the next day. Our technicians do their very best to make sure the vehicle is clean after they are finished but it sounds like they may have missed some areas. Our offer remains to have you bring the vehicle back so that we can clean it.

ED
Emily D.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Attitudes
The people I dealt with during this transaction sucked and had no customer service values
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

I have called and left a message and sent you and email. When you have a chance can you please reach out to me so that I can discuss your service visit in more detail.

Thanks in advance

Magdalen S.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Unfriendly Service Staff
Maintenance staff made me feel like a burden just coming in for an oil change. Everyone seems unhappy and like they hate their job.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Clearwater Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Better bring a book or have somewhere to go!
As always, it takes WAY too long for a scheduled appointment oil change. This time it was 2 1/2 hours!!!!!
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.